Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knee booed by horny fans? 00:31 - Dec 31 with 18438 viewsHighjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55493844

This post has been edited by an administrator

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Knee booed by horny fans? on 01:49 - Dec 31 with 6642 viewsNotLoyal

They must have been giant giraffes to see in the ground. May be the extra stretching made some obscure noise from their ears or ankles.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Knee booed by horny fans? on 07:55 - Dec 31 with 6551 viewsNeath_Jack

They were there for our last home game as well.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Knee booed by horny fans? on 09:08 - Dec 31 with 6471 viewsAnotherJohn

There have been some small but welcome signs recently that Sky and the football authorities are trying to undo the harm the link with BLM did. They have taken the logo off the shirts, which probably protects them from their previous breach of FIFA Law 4, and the Sky adverts have changed. The last one I saw featured "Kick it Out", a campaign that we can all swing behind that should never have been marginalised. If the clubs take the final step of ending the knee and black power salutes, and instead have the players standing with linked arms, we might all be able to clap.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 09:19 - Dec 31 with 6457 viewsOptimisticJack

Excellent post and spot on.

Optimisticjack

Knee booed by horny fans? on 10:44 - Dec 31 with 6361 viewsBadlands

Were you one of those knuckle draggers booing?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Knee booed by horny fans? on 11:46 - Dec 31 with 6279 viewsCatullus

Just what in his post gave you that impression? His post is about inclusion, about something for everybody to get behind.

Your post seems more about accusations and division.

Kick it out is about ALL racism, it ALl needs to stop. No one colour or ethnic group is promoted and we fight ALL racism until the ignorance is eradicated.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Knee booed by horny fans? on 11:48 - Dec 31 with 6278 viewsjasper_T

Bunch of racists trying to make a name for themselves. They're a right-wing group online (I'm not going to name them because why signal boost these idiots) who livestreamed their daft little protest of about 10 people most of whom aren't from the area.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 11:55 - Dec 31 with 6270 viewsNotLoyal

Bunch of idiots with no connection to the swans.

OK I've changed it.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 12:00 - Dec 31 with 6261 viewsThornburyswan

What makes you think they were/are horny?

Knee booed by horny fans? on 13:08 - Dec 31 with 6187 viewsJack59

Good post. I'm glad people are voicing their disapproval, I will join them next time, I'll be wearing my ''Say NO to RACISM'' shirt, just so that even the most stupid understand that the protest is about the link with BLM.
Do they turn up for all home games or only televised matches?

Knee booed by horny fans? on 13:51 - Dec 31 with 6114 viewsReslovenSwan1

The FA can pontificate all day long but their "reach" to the UK public and football fans is not powerful. The taking the knee is a gesture against Police brutality primarliy in the USA but coud translate to Europe. The association with the BLM in UK consiousness is etched by the powerful image of George Floyd being slowly strangled to death by US police on a televised platform.

The FA connot change this perception by decree from a committee motion made in a London office. The rebranding sounds like something said by a Miss World Contestant in the 1980s.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Knee booed by horny fans? on 14:46 - Dec 31 with 6049 viewsHighjack

They had horns.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 15:43 - Dec 31 with 5991 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

What exactly were they booing about ? Can someone tell me whether they are for or against racism ?

Knee booed by horny fans? on 15:55 - Dec 31 with 5971 viewsNotLoyal

You forgot to mention whilst under the influence of drugs and his previous criminal history.
As for police brutality in the UK or Europe, There’s absolutely no link to floyd, pink or george.

This is where the whole movement went wrong, apart from being a complete and utter joke due to its make up in the USA, it’s as violent as any pathetic extremist organisation or bunch of people in any country in modern times.

However.

These morons outside the Liberty are organised by a right wing group, and are as equally pathetic.

I don’t need BLM or BNP or anything inbetween thrust down my throat every time I watch a game of football.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2020 15:57]

OK I've changed it.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 16:01 - Dec 31 with 5929 viewsHumpty

They were booing the players as they made a small anti racist gesture. They're very very passionate about it. Don't even seem to be Swans fans

They're definitely not racists though. Absolutely not.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 16:39 - Dec 31 with 5898 viewsHighjack

Kick politics out of football.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 16:43 - Dec 31 with 5888 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Sorry I’m still not clear. So they were booing the players as they made a “small anti racist gesture”, but they are “not racists” themselves. How does that work ?

Knee booed by horny fans? on 16:45 - Dec 31 with 5861 viewsHumpty

I was being sarcastic. They are racists.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 5853 viewsKilkennyjack

Ban them from the Liberty for a decade.

Our club is for everyone, so well done to our players.
Keep doing it lads.

Beware of the Risen People

Knee booed by horny fans? on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 5877 viewsHighjack

The irony/hypocrisy is if the players suddenly decided to take a stand against the Chinese and their appalling human rights record, their actions in Tibet or persecution of Muslims they’d be swiftly hit with a ban hammer harder than a very hard thing that is very hard.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 16:52 - Dec 31 with 5874 viewsNeath_Jack

You've got them all wrong mun, it's all about protesting against Marxism

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Knee booed by horny fans? on 16:55 - Dec 31 with 5862 viewsNotLoyal

From hardshire no doubt, and hardly hard enough if you ask me.

OK I've changed it.

Knee booed by horny fans? on 16:58 - Dec 31 with 5860 viewsBoundy

Well they're not going to protest against a regime which allows the players to top up their bank accounts .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Knee booed by horny fans? on 17:08 - Dec 31 with 5850 viewsFlashberryjack

So anyone against footballers taking the knee is a racist ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Knee booed by horny fans? on 17:32 - Dec 31 with 5818 viewsjasper_T

Yeah couldn't believe when I heard the length of Griezmann's ban.

(Spoiler: he didn't get banned, you're writing fiction to justify opposing an anti-racist movement)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024