Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Friday 11:49 - Apr 4 with 8506 viewsTheChef

If Chair will be fit enough to start, I'd look to go back to the 4231 formation:

Dieng

Kakay Dunne/Dickie Balogun Paal

Field Dozzell/Amos

Chair Johansen/Lowe Willock

Dykes

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Team for Friday on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 1764 viewsBushRanger82

Team for Friday, or any given day, from our squad, I shudder to think.
Any 11 from that lot would give anybody the heebie-geebies.

Team for Friday on 01:39 - Apr 6 with 1609 viewslave16

I think realistically if we can score the equaliser first we may be in with a chance of a point.

Aside from that

Deng
Kakay, balagun,dunne,paal
Dickie and field holding
Chair Johansson willock
Dykes

With Sinclair coming on about 60 minutes in to wreak the shop .

Other subs -- lowe, Amos, archer,drewe,Martin, with the last sub being whoever gets of the bus first.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 1:41]

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Team for Friday on 02:16 - Apr 6 with 1595 viewsCLAREMAN1995

This is going to be my last post on the subject but where the fcuk is Richards in this whole mess .
Not injured ,training well yet in hour of need there is no sign of him.
I vote to have him start and let the whole of Loftus Road and the few of us watching on line see what he really cares about QPR.
Forget the bereavement leave and the other issues just RUN across those white lines and bleed for QPR

Team for Friday on 10:12 - Apr 6 with 1452 viewsstantheman10

Parkes
Clement Webb McLintock Gillard
Masson Hollins Francis
Bowles Givens Thomas

This team would still probably put up more of a fight even with one dead, one blind and one genius with dementia

Team for Friday on 10:29 - Apr 6 with 1441 viewsRangersw12

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/latest-on-laird-kakay-armstrong-and-iroegbun

Laird is gracing us with his presence

Team for Friday on 10:38 - Apr 6 with 1405 viewsHunterhoop

Does Laird know the difference between cramp and a strain, or even just some muscle ache and a sprain. How can he be so injured he needs to come off on 77 min in a relegation 6 pointer we’re losing, and then train all week and be fit to play next Friday?! What was the critical injury requiring him to go off? This is exactly the sort of player attitude and mindset issue fans are referring to. He should be desperate to stay on, and help us get a result.

Team for Friday on 10:39 - Apr 6 with 1405 views1JD

Dieng

Laird Balogun Dunne Paal

Amos Field Chair

Lowe Dykes Willock
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 10:40]

Team for Friday on 10:44 - Apr 6 with 1396 viewsDorse

What a warrior! Struck down with an incurable condition and yet he still, against all logic and medical advice, heroically puts on his shin pads and cries 'My R's!! I'm doing this for my R's!! For that crowd of R's souls at Lofthouse Park Road!!'

He accidentally drops his wallet on his foot as he walks out the door, smashing three metatarsals to powder.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2023 10:46]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Team for Friday on 11:17 - Apr 6 with 1336 viewsTheChef

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/tyler-roberts-back-with-qpr-for-run-in

This changes everything.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Team for Friday on 11:30 - Apr 6 with 1301 viewsBrianWilson

Seny

Laird Dunne Bala Paal

Field Stef Tim

Chair Dykes Willock

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Team for Friday on 11:53 - Apr 6 with 1263 viewsQPROslo

Other than Tim in for Amos ( or if he's not fit a few others before Amos ) that is the team I'd like to see start. Think Gareth may want to start with 3 at the back again which would probably mean Dickie in for Lowe or Chair.

Team for Friday on 11:59 - Apr 6 with 1255 viewsdaveB

It's all in his head, he gets a strain and think if he plays on it will get worse and he'll be out for months.

I'll be kind and say perhaps he wanted to come off to help the team as he wasn't feeling right but even in that scenario you just limp off rather than sit on your arse for 2 minutes

Team for Friday on 13:33 - Apr 6 with 1154 viewsParkRoyalR

I have rarely been so convinced that a player was blagging it and wanted to come-off than Balogun at Luton away this year.

I had no view or preconception on the bloke up to that point but he picked up a knock in maybe first 10 minutes and his body language and behaviour afterwards just told me he was'nt going to try to play on or run-it off.

Not sure what the injury ended up being but just looked so suss at the time.

Team for Friday on 14:39 - Apr 6 with 1081 viewsdaveB

He got an elbow in the face in the first minute so think he had a mild concussion

Team for Friday on 15:23 - Apr 6 with 1025 viewstoboboly

I've not noticed Laird with his cramps ever get his leg stretched by a team mate, which is curious as every other single player, even when faking cramp, will get someone to stretch their leg for them.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Team for Friday on 17:48 - Apr 6 with 918 viewsJules4367

Probably been watching too much of Victoria Coren on Only Connect but, in the sequence round, there are two answers for the next number in the sequence starting 4,3,2,1 i.e. the number of goals we will score or the number of points we shall get...but I am not sure which of these to choose.
Help please!

Team for Friday on 20:38 - Apr 6 with 836 viewsbaz_qpr

3-4-2-1

Dieng

Dickie
Dunne
Balogun

Laird
Johanson
Field
Paal

Willock
Chair

Dykes

We still have a problem though in order to get the best out of Willock and Chair you need pace up top to create the space
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024