Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. 16:01 - Aug 11 with 62623 viewsjohnhoop

Doesn’t seem to be a match thread and haven’t done one before so here goes.
Hoping the outcome doesn’t match the thread title but fear that it might do, as they’ve mysteriously managed to strengthen their team considerably, despite being under a transfer embargo.
An optimistic 1-0 to Cardiff ( scorer Josh Bowler of course).

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:13 - Aug 11 with 15750 viewsstevec

I’ll be testing my theorem of championship football based on the number of 10 outfield starters.

If the full 10 are championship standard, you’re in the game.
9 and you reduce your chances of winning by 40%
8 reduce it by 80%
7 might as well not turn up

5, as at Watford, you put a ton on the opposition.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:13 - Aug 11 with 15755 viewsconnell10

3-0 to Baadiff

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:14 - Aug 11 with 15756 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-1 Rangers

SURPRISE!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:09 - Aug 11 with 15642 viewsRangersw12

3 - 0 Cardiff

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:14 - Aug 11 with 15629 viewsBlue_Castello

Exactly how anybody thought we could compete with Watford with only 5 Championship players in the team is anybody's guess, things are definitely improving as we get further into the transfer window, if all goes to plan we might even have 11 Championship quality players by the 1st September.
Sadly my money is on Baaaaardiff, think they will have too much for us and Bowler will inevitably score, if you don't keep tight to him he will find space and he's a very clever player, I'm going to go crazy and say we score a goal but lose 2-1, hey if that happens its progress....

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:20 - Aug 11 with 15607 viewsdaveB

2-1 to Rangers Nurse!!!!

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:34 - Aug 11 with 15569 viewsHarbour

An unexpected 0-0

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 18:57 - Aug 11 with 15521 viewsMick_S

Charles Hawtrey innit.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 19:13 - Aug 11 with 15496 viewsAntti_Heinola

Another gubbing, possibly not as bad as last week. 0-3, first goal by Ramsey inside 10 mins.

Bare bones.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 19:22 - Aug 11 with 15477 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

1-0 to the taffs. GA decides it's a good idea to protect the defence, but we still cant score.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 19:56 - Aug 11 with 15423 viewsBrianWilson

Begovic

Albert Kakay Cook Fox Paal

Smyth Field SDM (Colback not ready?)

Chair

Dykes
[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 20:02]

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:17 - Aug 11 with 15383 viewsDorse

We'll give them the kind of thrashing that you normally have to pay extra for. The kind that involves restraints, a studded ping-pong bat and three stout matrons with thick wrists.

Yes. Yes, I have been drinking.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:24 - Aug 11 with 15364 viewsFredManRave

I'm hoping that Clive will be copying that famous New York Post Football heaadline by just changing 3 letters with the Match Report title being;

"QPR Wins 1-1"

However, if the game goes as most expect, he'll be rewriting another famous headline;

"Will the last person to leave the club please turn out the lights"

Or maybe the surprise that Gareth has in store for us will be headline worthy.

"Gareth Ainsworth ate a Hamster"

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:30 - Aug 11 with 15348 viewsloftupper

At least he admitted he got it wrong with the setup. Completely naive approach against Watford.

Expect to see something different here, mainly because he is making it up as he goes. Just as he does with every press conference he gives.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 20:32 - Aug 11 with 15340 viewsjeffranger

1-0 Hoops

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:05 - Aug 12 with 15085 viewsBlue_Castello

Brave man, I'm very happy with the Steve Cook signing but he's been training with us two days, if he galvanises the defence and gets us a clean sheet he's a miracle worker or the Messiah...
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 9:30]

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:19 - Aug 12 with 15029 viewscolinallcars

Come on Rangers - Wakey, Wakey, time for Cakey.
1-1 draw.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:21 - Aug 12 with 15029 viewsRs_Holy

a much improved performance and maybe even a goal (woo hoo)… 3-1 to the sheep, sheep, sheep shaggers.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:25 - Aug 12 with 15027 viewsDubaiR

Begovic
Kakay
Cook
Fox
Paal
Field
Colback
Chair
Willock
Armstrong
Dykes

A gutsy 1-1

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:26 - Aug 12 with 15027 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Cook will likely make a difference but surely is some weeks off from being fully up to speed. With the best will in the world can't see our brave boys pulling it out of the fire just yet. Improved performance (literally can't get any worse) but 0-3. Loft for Words to break all traffic records by 5.00pm though with the ensuing meltdown if the first game is any sort of barometer.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:33 - Aug 12 with 14981 viewsted_hendrix

Can't see beyond another loss. Hoping and praying I'm wrong.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:45 - Aug 12 with 14939 viewsDorse

Sobered up now. Still can't shake an unaccountable sense of optimism. No idea why.

Maybe it's because it's Cardiff: even in the depths of a late-season meltdown under Warburton, we still got something out of Cardiff away against all expectation. After last week, it's the most QPR thing to do.

I know I am relentlessly optimistic when it comes to QPR, and after all these years I really should know better, but I still think we can turn them over. As I say, don't know why, just can't shake the feeling.*

* Edit: 'Oogah-chaggah, Oogah, Oogah, Oogah-chaggah... I can't stop this feeling...'
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 9:51]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:45 - Aug 12 with 14939 viewseastside_r

God that game last season was one of the worst that I can remember. 2 totally clueless sides. I was round my sister’s and I apologised to my brother-in-law for inflicting it on him.

However after last week’s debacle, I would take a repeat of that any day.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 09:50 - Aug 12 with 14917 viewsDejR_vu

It feels like something seismic has happened this week at Heston. 0-1 QPR, Willock worldy.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 10:27 - Aug 12 with 14821 viewsfrancisbowles

If they play well, we've little chance, especially if we surrender an early goal.

It could get worse before it gets better. I'm not joining in any meltdown though. I hope the club has the balls to see this through, until the well past the end of the window.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024