Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this a Birmingham away match thread? 13:48 - Sep 22 with 35686 viewsdutch

Is nobody going to start one? Does that mean this is one? If so I reckon another draw, another goal for Dykes, possibly a pen. Have I got the protocol correct I've never done this before? Should I mention it's Birmingham away?
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 13:49]

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 18:43 - Sep 22 with 3012 viewsloftus77

0-0. Happiness.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 18:45 - Sep 22 with 3001 viewsSteveB

4-1, at best. Dykes to score.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:05 - Sep 22 with 2807 viewsaston_hoop

Dykes for Willock the only change

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:08 - Sep 22 with 2721 viewsLazyFan

Damn, if those two had played, then we could have got a result!

zzzzzzzzzz

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:09 - Sep 22 with 2719 viewsMick_S

Straight? He done again?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:09 - Sep 22 with 2715 viewssmudgehoop

2-2 Dykes and chair to score.

C'mon U Rs.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:09 - Sep 22 with 2698 viewsLazyFan

No Dunne on the bench so, he must be some way off still.

zzzzzzzzzz

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:18 - Sep 22 with 2524 viewsrbee

Will it be two up front or Armstrong playing wide and Chair given a free role?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:19 - Sep 22 with 2501 viewsnumptydumpty

Be interesting see two up top from the beginning

I personally did think there was an argument that Willock or A N Other would be selected and Armstrong come on for last 20 minutes with a bull dozer performance.

Not sure whether that means we will be lumping balls up front but hopefully Dykes with Armstrong can help each other.

Am interested to see

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:20 - Sep 22 with 2485 viewsFDC

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:21 - Sep 22 with 2455 viewsnumptydumpty

They both played brilliantly in the one game they managed before picking up a minor injury in training

Almost like two teenage boys decided to truant because the off licence has more appeal than school

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:21 - Sep 22 with 2454 viewsqueensparker

Delighted to see Dykes and Armstrong starting but hope it’s not 442 longball as we’ll be wide open in midfield as usual

Hopefully the same as the Cardiff away formation

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:33 - Sep 22 with 2260 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Never know in this mental league, let alone with our lot. About as predictable as a Guided By Voices album title. Tuesday was a throwback to the slop served up at the end of last season at home but then there was Cardiff and Boro......in conclusion fcuk knows. Think Brum are unbeaten thus far at home?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:36 - Sep 22 with 2221 viewsaston_hoop

Dion Sanderson captaining Birmingham

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:39 - Sep 22 with 2150 viewsRs_Holy

1-1 (everything crossed) …Thank f*ck re Tyler Roberts… even an out of form/carrying a knock Tyler Roberts would still score against QPR

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:43 - Sep 22 with 2071 viewsMalintabuk

Literally walked in the door from Scotland, first time in years I have missed 3 games in a row....
So sky for me tonight. With the strikers Birmingham have I can't see us stopping them tonight and can't see us scoring enough.
0-2 to Birmingham

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:51 - Sep 22 with 1932 viewsaston_hoop

200 up for Ilias Chair by the way. Congratulations to him, leads this team by example in my opinion. A great servant.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:53 - Sep 22 with 1898 viewsjohncharles

Battle of the veteran goalkeepers. Very attacking lineup again from Gareth.
0 - 3 Armstrong and Dykes 2.

Strong and stable my arse.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 19:55 - Sep 22 with 1864 viewsFDC

Staying up late to watch this one in hope rather than expectation. Feel like it will need big games from the defense.

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:01 - Sep 22 with 1772 viewsCamberleyR

I like those red and black hooped track tops they've come out in. Very nice indeed.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:05 - Sep 22 with 1684 viewsVancouverHoop

The empty stand facing the camera makes it look like practice match

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:05 - Sep 22 with 1681 viewsqprd

It’s 3-4-2-1 I think, w Armstrong playing ahead of dykes

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:08 - Sep 22 with 1621 viewsToast_R

The goalkeeper is allowed to pick up back passes now is he?

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:12 - Sep 22 with 1485 viewsRs_Holy

fill yer boots

https://shop.qpr.co.uk/products/away-walkout-jacket-2023-24

Is this a Birmingham away match thread? on 20:13 - Sep 22 with 1453 viewsaston_hoop

Been quite a positive start, we are the better side

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024