Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread 07:48 - Apr 7 with 46052 viewsSpaceman_P

Is a Devonshire pasty better than a Cornish one? too much cider in your glass, too much petrol in your car.

The long trip on a Tuesday night, doesn't sound good on paper, the relegation battle is nigh.

Marti will be fuming and Xavi (the calm before the storm). Serious words will have been had, hopefully heads will have been smacked (not with Ilias' rocks mind).

Sorry Monkey, I am going to take the reigns on this one. You did very well, a great effort, the team let you down yesterday. How can they disrespect both Monkey and Marti in the way they did?

Not feeling too confident with this one, plus I will be working and will miss the stream.

But you know the guys, they do have it in them. But we can't underestimate the Country bumpkins.

Plymuffs 0 - 1 QPR The goal coming from either Willock or Chair, just because they owe us one. Although I would like to see the Danish Messiah finally grab a goal and hopefully resurrect the teams spirits.

tight game!! tighter than discos' prose and tighter than Taylor Richards' agent.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:59 - Apr 9 with 1804 viewsCamberleyR

Another extremely poor bit of goalkeeping. It's like he was moving in quicksand.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:59 - Apr 9 with 1802 viewstraininvain

Ffs Smyth. Willock buries that all day long.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:59 - Apr 9 with 1802 viewsDorse

Ffs - this is stressful.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:59 - Apr 9 with 1798 viewslassel

I mean that’s why Smyth wasn’t playing at this level previously….

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 20:59 - Apr 9 with 1787 viewsE17hoop

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/football/england/championship/standings/#/ID9kR8Qg/
[Post edited 9 Apr 21:00]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:00 - Apr 9 with 1759 viewsToast_R

Games become rather stretched, end to end.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:00 - Apr 9 with 1726 viewsGloucs_R

Straight at the keeper 🤬🤬🤬

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:01 - Apr 9 with 1669 viewsSherryHoop

Terrible shot by Smyth. Good play by Dykes to be fair.

This game has come to life.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:01 - Apr 9 with 1597 viewsBenny_the_Ball

He's had 2 gilt edged chances and naused them both. The second was criminal. Anywhere but straight at the keeper and it's a goal.
[Post edited 9 Apr 21:02]

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:01 - Apr 9 with 1609 viewsMalintabuk

Chair how can you never ever get a decent ball in the area

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:01 - Apr 9 with 1599 viewsR_from_afar

You mean you don't enjoy watching a fault code? Like I am, grrr

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:02 - Apr 9 with 1575 viewsaston_hoop

Game is properly stretched now, end to end stuff

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:03 - Apr 9 with 1433 viewsToast_R

We need a Richard Paqette moment

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:03 - Apr 9 with 1397 viewsQPR_Hibs

Shows that Smyth can't play as an extra striker as previously suggested.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:03 - Apr 9 with 1396 viewsstevec

It’s time we got the defenders up front

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:05 - Apr 9 with 1290 viewsaston_hoop

Willock on for Andersen

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:05 - Apr 9 with 1234 viewsToast_R

Willock on don't know who for though.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:05 - Apr 9 with 1228 viewsqpr1976

Millwall 1up !!!

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:05 - Apr 9 with 1225 viewsDorse

Coming on to a huge round of indifference.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:06 - Apr 9 with 1202 viewsaston_hoop

Millwall winning

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:07 - Apr 9 with 1083 viewsNgaiTahu_Hoop

Gahd we can’t hit the target

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:07 - Apr 9 with 1030 viewsMalintabuk

FFS I thought Smyth was going to dive in then and give a penalty

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:08 - Apr 9 with 998 viewsAndybrat

Bet the algorithms didn’t predict that. So many twists and turns

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:08 - Apr 9 with 981 viewsE17hoop

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:08 - Apr 9 with 981 viewsSpaceman_P

I feel a goal is coming. hopefully for us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024