Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread 07:48 - Apr 7 with 46093 viewsSpaceman_P

Is a Devonshire pasty better than a Cornish one? too much cider in your glass, too much petrol in your car.

The long trip on a Tuesday night, doesn't sound good on paper, the relegation battle is nigh.

Marti will be fuming and Xavi (the calm before the storm). Serious words will have been had, hopefully heads will have been smacked (not with Ilias' rocks mind).

Sorry Monkey, I am going to take the reigns on this one. You did very well, a great effort, the team let you down yesterday. How can they disrespect both Monkey and Marti in the way they did?

Not feeling too confident with this one, plus I will be working and will miss the stream.

But you know the guys, they do have it in them. But we can't underestimate the Country bumpkins.

Plymuffs 0 - 1 QPR The goal coming from either Willock or Chair, just because they owe us one. Although I would like to see the Danish Messiah finally grab a goal and hopefully resurrect the teams spirits.

tight game!! tighter than discos' prose and tighter than Taylor Richards' agent.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:38 - Apr 9 with 2633 viewsMalintabuk

FFS please even we cant concede from this FK

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:39 - Apr 9 with 2387 viewslassel

Of course the ‘blame’ has to go to Begovic but the game clearly turned when Adomah came on. We lost all control as we were essentially playing with 10, capped off with him putting it in his own net.

I understand why Marti looked in his direction for experience, but he will have to take the blame for throwing away 2 points with that sub.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:40 - Apr 9 with 2243 viewsBenny_the_Ball

It was exactly like that! Clown.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:40 - Apr 9 with 2219 viewsToast_R

Full time 1-1. It's a game we should have won to be honest. Begovic will hopefully be gone end of season, he really let his team down there. Basic errors. We are going to take this to the bloody wire, aren't we?
[Post edited 9 Apr 21:41]

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:40 - Apr 9 with 2171 viewstraininvain

Another point closer to safety.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:40 - Apr 9 with 2142 viewsR_from_afar

FT 1-1

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:41 - Apr 9 with 2091 viewskensalriser

We like to do it the hard way, don't we.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:41 - Apr 9 with 2066 viewsstevec

Adomah shouldn’t be anywhere near the team these days.

Gutting really as no way would Plymouth make up 5 points on us.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:41 - Apr 9 with 2054 viewsSuperhoops2808

You are gonna blame Marti for losing 2 points???

World has gone mad - I often come out in support of Begovic but only one person cost us 3 points there and it was him

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:42 - Apr 9 with 2011 viewsqprd

probably wouldve taken a point at the start, but feels like 2 points dropped. its a shame b/c a win wouldve taken us 95% of the towards safety

sheff weds scored to late to equalise against norwich

millwall is beating leicester

theres still not much headroom b/w us and relevation

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:42 - Apr 9 with 1986 viewspaulparker

How is he captain ??
Been flapping at corners all season , utter Sh1t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:42 - Apr 9 with 1967 viewsLogman

That one is on Begovic. Two points dropped due to him.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:42 - Apr 9 with 1911 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Just shows what a brilliant job Marti has done to get us to the brink of safety with no decent strikers and that liability in goal. Almost there...

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:43 - Apr 9 with 1867 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:43 - Apr 9 with 1868 viewsqprxtc

F ucking frustrating. Game that should have been won by a couple, a keeper f uck up and OG later and it’s two points dropped.

We should be well out of trouble by now but we find ways of chucking it away.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:43 - Apr 9 with 1854 viewsSherryHoop

FT - 1-1

Very entertaining second half of poor quality football.

We should of won it but we could have lost it. Smyth's shooting and Begovic flapping. Both did good things too but ultimately cost us.

Anyway....another point closer to safety.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:43 - Apr 9 with 1830 viewsMalintabuk

That is disappointing if we could only have held on then we would be all but safe.
Really poor by Bego, no keeper should have done that in this position
Still I would have taken a point and it is another closer to survival
Bit of luck Hull will be on the beach Saturday and another point I think would make us safe.
As Melchant said.........bugger

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:43 - Apr 9 with 1802 viewsBenny_the_Ball

No, it didn't. The story of the game is simple. Smyth misses 2 straightforward chances. Field bundles one in. Begovic comes to Plymouth's rescue. Blaming Adomah and Marti is just a weak attempt to draw the attention away from Asmir.
[Post edited 9 Apr 21:58]

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:43 - Apr 9 with 1805 viewsGloucs_R

Draw at Hull
Beat Preston

Job done

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:44 - Apr 9 with 1791 viewsHooping_Mad

Just the good lord I think.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:44 - Apr 9 with 1782 viewsted_hendrix

Nobody up front and nobody In goal.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:45 - Apr 9 with 1677 viewsstainrods_elbow

A slice of humble pie? Wednesday aren't nearly as bad as some here have been (over-)stating.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:45 - Apr 9 with 1681 viewsqueensparker

Would have taken a point before the game but that’s disappointing.

I’m not down with all the Begovic hate and he made some good saves tonight but the equaliser is on him, poor effort.

Albert’s for the knackers yard these days.

If Smyth could finish we’d have cantered home.

To be fair to Dykes thought he had a reasonable second half after a woeful first half.

One point closer… Cannot believe Milwall beat Leicester

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 1628 viewsGloucs_R

The bench looked weak again tonight. Personally I would have bought on Armstrong rather than uncle.

Asmir completely screwed up the cross but I did pull off a number of decent saves tonight.

Agree that the biggest culprit was Smyth missing both of those chances. All he had to do for the second one was not smash it straight at the keeper.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 1628 viewsmart_Goblin

Continue to find ways to be relegated.
Of course Begovic should take some blame . Frankly, it’s pathetic goalkeeping.
Flapping all over the place just when we needed a calm head .
He can do one .
But it ain’t just him. Smyth just has to pick a spot , not aim for the bloke in pink.
But we were garbage . Just like Plymouth. Seen stuff tonight that kids would be bollocked for
More teams gaining points on us tonight too.
Now 4 very tough games . 47 might not be enough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024