Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread 07:48 - Apr 7 with 45465 viewsSpaceman_P

Is a Devonshire pasty better than a Cornish one? too much cider in your glass, too much petrol in your car.

The long trip on a Tuesday night, doesn't sound good on paper, the relegation battle is nigh.

Marti will be fuming and Xavi (the calm before the storm). Serious words will have been had, hopefully heads will have been smacked (not with Ilias' rocks mind).

Sorry Monkey, I am going to take the reigns on this one. You did very well, a great effort, the team let you down yesterday. How can they disrespect both Monkey and Marti in the way they did?

Not feeling too confident with this one, plus I will be working and will miss the stream.

But you know the guys, they do have it in them. But we can't underestimate the Country bumpkins.

Plymuffs 0 - 1 QPR The goal coming from either Willock or Chair, just because they owe us one. Although I would like to see the Danish Messiah finally grab a goal and hopefully resurrect the teams spirits.

tight game!! tighter than discos' prose and tighter than Taylor Richards' agent.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 2577 viewsDamo1962

I'm sure he knows it. Whether he cares is another point. I still can't get too angry at him and the defence though...that is reserved for those at the other end of the pitch. Two shite teams,two shite goals...just about sums it up for me.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 2592 viewsSteveB

And Fcuk you Lineker and your shit side of cheating bastards, get a 20 point deduction you shower of shite chokers. Norwich can fcuk off an all. 12 fingered freaks.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 2590 viewsqprd

marti isnt to blame for begovic flapping .... and while adomah conceded the own goal, it was hardly his fault

having said that, why are we f***ing around w adomah at all?

if we wanted to stretch them, we couldve brought on sinclairs just to keep their backline pinned back.... if he wanted to bolster the right side of defense, we couldve thrown on cannon as a right sided winger.... hodge has fresh legs, EDB has fresh legs and jcs was an option

why would you go for the guy who is a total shell of himself?

we needed to see out 10 minutes to effectively secure our safety.... is the guy you bring on there really albert adomah? thats just shocking management, even if adomah had scored a goal

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 2570 viewsJuzzie

Sounds like Bergovic cost us 2 points but it’s another point to safety. Other results ok for us, only Millwall got a win. Just have to see how tomorrow’s games pan out.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:46 - Apr 9 with 2569 viewsRangersDave

sincs should have come on 10 minutes from time, and monstered them!

if the answer is dykes, adoma and Berks, then whats the question?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:47 - Apr 9 with 2550 viewsstevec

One more win will be enough but Preston are right back in the play off hunt.

Plymouth were dreadful and we should have been out of sight before Begovic balls up. Frustrating to say the least.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:48 - Apr 9 with 2444 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I really hope they miss out on top 2.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:50 - Apr 9 with 2340 viewsStanisgod

Couldn't understand Marti swapping Smyth as he was doing a good job tracking
Mumbai. They got on top that side with Jimmy on him, don't get that at all as obviously that's why he was playing there.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:50 - Apr 9 with 2306 viewsNorthLondonR

Sinclair should've come on 10 mins into the second half when it was clear their right back was fkcd... but hey ho I can preachers from the sidelines. We didn't get beat and I dont think those around us have the stones

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:50 - Apr 9 with 2295 viewslassel

It ‘should’ be enough now if tomorrow’s results are favourable.

It would basically need 5 teams to win 2 of their next 4 games at this point.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:51 - Apr 9 with 2214 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Flapomir Begovic
[Post edited 10 Apr 17:59]

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:51 - Apr 9 with 2220 viewsaston_hoop

All Cardiff fans tomorrow now aren't we?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:52 - Apr 9 with 2183 viewsStreathamRanger

No fan of Begovic and obviously it's a huge mistake but he did make at least one great save to keep it at 0-0 earlier in the game. No point hanging him out to dry. He won't be here next year and we haven't got anyone better right now.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:53 - Apr 9 with 2149 viewsactonman

For anyone looking for a reply of their goal just cast your minds back to Boxing Day ! Thought it was a fantasy football league phoenix from the flames sketch ffs

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:55 - Apr 9 with 1987 viewsHooping_Mad

I think we need at least 7 in/out during summer.

We can't cope when teams press us, it's driving me round the twist.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:56 - Apr 9 with 1968 viewsNorthantsHoop

Got the goal in front, which is key, important thing is not losing, but boy do we make it hard for ourselves. Strange sub bringing on Adomah. Wasteful chances from Smyth who could have put us out of sight in this game.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:57 - Apr 9 with 1908 viewsbaz_qpr

I don't think you can blame adomah for the goal 100% down to Flapovic But my god did we miss some sitters worst of which was Dykes who "headed it back across goal" from an open goal on the line. Glad to see Chair and Willock show some form though looked like Chair is injured

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:59 - Apr 9 with 1835 viewsHooping_Mad

Think it's his fasting and legal situation, last thing he needs is an injury.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 21:59 - Apr 9 with 1830 viewsQPunkR

Can't stand the Chelsea prick between the sticks or Dykes, and my dislike of Paul Smyth grows by the game

QPR - "shit but local"

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:02 - Apr 9 with 1712 viewsbenhurst

If we'd been offered 7 points before the Birmingham game we'd have taken it, and if we'd been offered a draw tonight we'd have taken it, but the way it's happened has been so frustrating.

"Good" news is we've still got a one game buffer and a lot of teams between us and the bottom three.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:02 - Apr 9 with 1688 viewsMatch82

*shudders*

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:04 - Apr 9 with 1597 viewsactonman

Don’t forget to save some of that distain for now Norwich ! Sort of haven’t bothered me too much for a couple of years but their getting back to pssing me off again

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:05 - Apr 9 with 1572 viewsaston_hoop

[Post edited 9 Apr 22:05]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:07 - Apr 9 with 1476 viewsCateLeBonR

If any game were to define our season, I think this is it. I hope this is it.

Pilgrim and Bare It - Plymouth Vs QPR Match Thread on 22:07 - Apr 9 with 1466 viewsMatch82

50 points should be though with our goal difference.

To overhaul that Wednesday and Huddersfield would have to either win 2 and draw the other two of their last 4 games, or win 3/4. Birmingham would have to win 3 from 5. All others would have to not pick up points.

Got to get to 50 though. One win or 3 draws from the next 4. If we can't do that we may not deserve to stay up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024