Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race 10:59 - Apr 4 with 375 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Come a long way from handing out flyers outside Bloomfield Rd.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 11:02 - Apr 4 with 368 viewsROTTWEILERS

Baptism of fire

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 11:03 - Apr 4 with 364 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Listening to him now. Very earnest, very dull. It might be what the Party needs at the moment, of course.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 11:14 - Apr 4 with 358 viewsspudgun

Uninspiringly safe but soberness is indeed a good quality; an antidote to some of the Momentum outliers.

Also will welcome back some of the more talented back benchers that have sat out the last few years of Corbyn`s tenure.

A good time politically to take up the Labour reigns.

Relieved Long-Bailey has been overlooked...

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 11:25 - Apr 4 with 353 viewsspell_chekker

Well out of touch with politics here, I've never heard of this person!!

With a name like Keir, I don't even know if it's a man or a woman.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 11:43 - Apr 4 with 340 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

chekks

he made his money and reputation as a Human Rights lawyer, and then did the top job at the DPP before entering front-line politics.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 13:21 - Apr 4 with 327 viewsLala

I’m open to listening to what he has to say and what he wants to do.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 15:58 - Apr 4 with 312 viewsspell_chekker

Yes, a good time to take the labour leadership.

He's not got the toughest of acts to follow and will likely shine in comparison.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 16:12 - Apr 4 with 297 viewsImperial

Just what the party needs. Trust me he is a tough cookie underneath.

Only negative was his Brexit stance. I think this comes from his legal background. lawyers love the EU.

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 19:28 - Apr 4 with 287 viewsspell_chekker

Why the comment in the O/P?

Has he got links to Blackpool?

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 19:29 - Apr 4 with 284 viewsLala

He looks like TAM 😉

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Keir Starmer wins Labour leadership race on 19:34 - Apr 4 with 281 viewsspell_chekker

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024