Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spain 20:37 - Jul 26 with 204 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Back on the naughty list

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53541301

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Spain on 20:52 - Jul 26 with 197 viewsspell_chekker

Given the circumstances it's a rash decision to leave the country. No sympathy.

The woman being interviewed is trying to slide her mask down so that it doesn't cover her nose.

If she's got the coronavirus then half the airport will now be infected.

Selfish woman who finds wearing a mask a bit uncomfortable.

The second woman interviewed has the elastic ear bands of her mask crossed over, so opening the sides of her mask. This makes wearing the mask more comfortable for her but, at the same time, allows molecules of infected matter (if indeed she's infected) to disperse into the room where she is standing.

Hey ho, just saying.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Spain on 19:54 - Jul 27 with 188 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Updated advice.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53560759

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Spain on 20:24 - Jul 27 with 185 viewsspell_chekker

Such a blow to the borgouis / classy types who like to drink piña coladas on the beach.

If you want my opinion on this then you'll be waiting a long time because I haven't got one.

I advise 2 weeks in a caravan in Devon. It's a cracking holiday that you'll never forget.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Spain on 21:00 - Jul 27 with 176 viewsImperial

I enjoy going to Spain and under normal circumstances would have been to the Mijas costa at least twice this year. I am happy to give it a miss for the time being and enjoy the wonders of the Yorkshire coast or just sitting on my balcony looking out over the North sea.

Spain on 22:09 - Jul 27 with 169 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Some really nice beaches on that North Yorks through to Northumberland coast, Imp.

Spain on 22:51 - Jul 27 with 165 viewsImperial

Yes Red plenty to enjoy, Bamburgh is a personal favourite along with Seahouses.

England's green and pleasant land and all that.

Spain on 07:59 - Jul 28 with 157 viewsspudgun

Can you say `England`s green and pleasant land` nowadays without outing yourself?

No reason not to holiday at home this year, if you feel the need for a break.

Personally not bothering, but each to their own...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024