Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who is your favourite poster on all the sites? 17:04 - Dec 20 with 1709 viewskophero

Lytham FY8, BRR2 and Curryman for me. One funny, one top scribe and one wise old owl.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 17:47 - Dec 20 with 1236 viewsLala

So many, agree with BRR and Lytham Fy8, Pondman and Tangerinemoss also a couple of my favourites, but I would have to hand the top award out to straightatthewall.
Though I'm sure he messed with my cyber head with his various alter egos, as himself he is difficult to beat most days and very hard to disagree with when he puts his mind to work 👍

There are many more very good posters doing the rounds 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 20:10 - Dec 20 with 1218 viewsspell_chekker

There are some fantastic posters on AVFTT. It'd be unfair to single one out.

I think we have a great little community on this board.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 20:54 - Dec 20 with 1206 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Too many to mention, but here goes

Lytham FY8, BRR2, Wizaard, Tangerine Had, TAM, etc...

On BHS Magic, Steed, GSP, Wilts.....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 05:21 - Dec 21 with 1165 viewsHannibal

None of the above.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 5:22]

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 11:04 - Dec 21 with 1134 viewskophero

That's not very nice Hannibal, I'm sure they are all top people as well as great posters.

Love then name by the way. Are you a member of the Hole In The Wall Gang, by any chance?

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 11:18 - Dec 21 with 1108 viewsROTTWEILERS

These threads are usually the worst type of circle jerk going but as we have a decent fledgling board going, I'll get involved ⛲😂

clappers. We've held massively different views in the past and have argued the toss loads of times but he remains respectful throughout. Generally I'm drawn to posters who swim against the tide so I'm also thinking allez and jack_bfc here. All contributors to this site get a big 💋 from me.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 12:06 - Dec 21 with 1120 viewsLala

Echo all that Rotts

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 12:07 - Dec 21 with 1119 viewsjanegallagher

I do too 😎

Could you let Rotts know 👍
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 12:24]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 12:39 - Dec 21 with 1104 viewsstu

Like pondman and mex. jack good shout, says what most are thinking

Tangerine is the new black

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 13:10 - Dec 21 with 1089 viewsHannibal

‘That's not very nice Hannibal, I'm sure they are all top people as well as great posters.

Love then name by the way. Are you a member of the Hole In The Wall Gang, by any chance? ‘

Well if you bother to read this board you’ll see I’m here mainly because I was banned by your muse BRR2. As for the others they will also defend their masters with delight when anyone comes along who doesn’t fall into line.

This thread will get divisive when the question asked has been asked. I find it odd that this thread has even been started on here. If you love the posters you mentioned so much why not join them? Maybe you do? Maybe you need to spread yourself around I don’t know.

I have no idea what you’re on about in your second sentence.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 13:18 - Dec 21 with 1081 viewsstu

To be fair, I echo what Hannibal says. Most came here to get away from
avftt. There’s only a few on here but all good posters imo.

Tangerine is the new black

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 13:20 - Dec 21 with 1075 viewsLala

Now now comrades, friends.

There is a dug out waiting for you with candles and yoga mats and all proper feng shuied .......

And a hoover and a spliff for those so inclined

Chill.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 13:42 - Dec 21 with 1070 viewsHannibal

It’s not about chilling out for me LALA it’s about injustice. I now have to see a thread on here, celebrating how bloody great some fat bloke with a god complex is who banned me from his site.

I note you seem to admire him for some reason. I’m not seeking an argument but I’m also not just passing this off. I do not understand why this guy is so remarkable or likeable to some including you.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 14:29 - Dec 21 with 1057 viewsLala

Hannibal - I'm not dismissing or negating your feelings.

I genuinely don't think BRR moderates on AVFFT anymore. It was common knowledge he used to, but that ended probably 3 or 4 years ago.

I haven't got any beef with Robbie, he was always civilised and respectful towards me. We didn't necessarily always agree but the respect was there so I don't have an issue with him. That's how it is for me.

There are some wonderful posters on avftt and I won't ever deny that. For me there were the odd one or two that ultimately made my posting experience too stressful. And yes sometimes they grouped together, and that wasn't pleasant either, and that's why I left. I don't need the stress.

I'm not holding onto grudges with those posters either - just removed myself from a situation I was uncomfortable with and have moved forward from that now.

It's totally up to you how you want to deal with it going forward though, obviously - i just like to be chilled and quite fancy a chilled forum here too.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 14:42 - Dec 21 with 1053 viewsHannibal

‘I hold no brief for Hannibal, it was merely the latest incarnation of a poster who has only ever come on here to abuse others’

His words very recently on AVFTT about bannings/falling outs. Total fantasy.

If it’s not him that’s ‘moderating’ the site then I’m the Queen of Sheba.

Unfortunately my experience with this guy is clearly the polar opposite of yours LALA. I make no apology for any criticism of him or threads celebrating him.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 14:43]

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 14:46 - Dec 21 with 1046 viewsLala

You don't have to apologise at all 👍 You are more than entitled to your own opinion and always will be. That's the beauty of this site

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 14:59 - Dec 21 with 1041 viewskophero

I don't want to get in the middle of a private row Hannibal, that is your business. I just think BRR2 is one of a number of outstanding posters, I don't really follow all the ins and outs of who likes who.

As for my remark, just a weak joke about Hannibal Hayes and Kid Curry, just showing my age I guess.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 15:18 - Dec 21 with 1027 viewsHannibal

Private row...

He banned me from AVFTT as THE MODERATOR because I had the cheek to disagree with his cronies when they were getting out of hand advocating violence against non NAPMers!

I didn’t get abusive but I did make my points robustly and I even tried to inject a bit of humour along the way. Yet I was banned.

So forgive me if I don’t sympathise with your position kophero.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 15:40 - Dec 21 with 1005 viewsROTTWEILERS

Fair points Hannibal.

I saw on there the other day that misfit was threatening to chin someone. Proof if ever you needed it that a mob mentality can make people exaggerate their own capabilities and believe in things that would appall any individual of sound mind. He couldn't knock out a w ank 😂

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 15:42 - Dec 21 with 1013 viewskophero

Like I said, none of my business, I just take the guy as I find him.

I find it hard to believe that the site is run in the way you imply - are you sure you didn't drop yourself in hot water ? You do come across as being a bit touchy, if you don't mind me saying so.

Anyway, this isn't really the place for this sort of stuff, so it might be best if you toned it down and I also will try not to mention AVFTT again.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 15:45 - Dec 21 with 1008 viewsHannibal

Or smash a bag of crisps as I said to WPC in response to his wish to smash me.

It’s ridiculous on there. But the most ridiculous thing is the worship at the altar of BRR2 aka BasilRobbieReborn aka Robert Whittaker. Control freak extraordinaire and the pied piper of Hamlyn to his bellend followers.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 15:47 - Dec 21 with 1004 viewsHannibal

kophero, you’re bringing back bad memories. If you want me to tone it down may I suggest you take your postings about those you inexplicably admire from other sites and for some reason feel the need to share on here about to...OTHER SITES?

Alternatively we can just go head to head and test the moderation on here.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 15:50]

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 15:57 - Dec 21 with 985 viewskophero

I'm going to make this my last post on this topic, which was only intended as a bit of fun. I confess I got the idea off AVFTT, my bad.

I understand that you may have a bee in your bonnet and for all I know you may have good reasons for it. But if the aggressive way you've reacted on here is typical of the way you behaved over there then I can see why you might have had a hard time of it.

I don't much like the veiled threats at the end of your last post - I thought you had come to this site to get away from all that, not bring it with you.

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 16:06 - Dec 21 with 974 viewsHannibal

YOU brought the problem here not me. You’ve pissed me off. You have the option to ignore me as do I. Use it if you wish and you will see no more from me.

I suspect you’re here to stir things up considering the amount of posts you’ve actually made here or contributed to. This IS your contribution and it’s an obvious wind up.

Considering this site is a relic from the old AVFTT site abandoned and now found again I find your OP totally inappropriate given the company you are in here.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 16:06]

who is your favourite poster on all the sites? on 17:06 - Dec 21 with 949 viewsLala

The likes of Dumfries were always telling me I needed a slap, and mostly out of nowhere.

The key with that to me is, remove yourself from the idiots and laugh at their irrelevance 👍 Don't hold onto it though, that's pointless.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024