Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Next? 16:49 - Nov 26 with 55168 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Assuming he’s gone, realistic appointment?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 16:51]
Who Next? on 16:53 - Nov 26 with 9820 viewstraininvain

Neil Critchley or Leam Richardson for me. Ideally someone with integrity.
Who Next? on 16:54 - Nov 26 with 9820 viewsPhildo

Seann Walsh has just become available
Who Next? on 17:04 - Nov 26 with 9770 viewsLogman

Leam Richardson
Who Next? on 17:05 - Nov 26 with 9749 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Still no appetite for Ainsworth?
Who Next? on 17:09 - Nov 26 with 9700 viewsterryb

How much compensation would we receive for Beale?

Would it be more than we would have to pay Plymouth or Ipswich for their managers?

My expectation would be Critchley.
Who Next? on 17:11 - Nov 26 with 9695 viewsNorthernr

Critchley basically walks it if he wants it, was on their long list in the summer before Beale aced the interview.
McKenna and Schumacher also, but that's complicated by costs and whether they'd come.
Who Next? on 17:12 - Nov 26 with 9684 viewsplasmahoop

Neil warnock
Who Next? on 17:18 - Nov 26 with 9654 viewsted_hendrix

Does It matter who's next?

Iv'e long since come to the conclusion that we're a stone cold average Championship club that's fiffing and faffing around the middle of the Championship year on year sometimes looking like we might just get promoted, sometimes looking like we might just get relegated.

I'm not feeling sorry for meself, If It wasn't bloody Beale leaving us It would be someone else and that goes for the players too.

If I could be arsed I could spend a bit of time telling other posters on here about where I was and exactly what I was doing when we sold Rodney Marsh, I can't be arsed because nothing changes, I'm used to It, like I say does It really matter who takes over? he'll only half unpack his suitcase anyway.

Nothing changes.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Who Next? on 17:30 - Nov 26 with 9553 viewsflynnbo

Who Next? on 17:31 - Nov 26 with 9551 viewsPaddyhoops

John Eustace will hardly came back.
Shame!
Who Next? on 17:40 - Nov 26 with 9514 viewsWestbourneR

I'd have gone for Eustace in the first place tbh but he probably feels Birmingham are bigger club with more prospects if he can sort them out.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Who Next? on 17:47 - Nov 26 with 9464 viewsaston_hoop

Crtichley, we wanted him before and we'll want him again now he's free. Just have to move quickly before he takes the coaching role at Bournemouth.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Who Next? on 17:50 - Nov 26 with 9449 viewsbosh67

Bronkhurst? Amazing win rate despite being sacked.

Critchley of course. I like Richardson. Rangel should be considered.

I think Schumacher is a really good shout as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who Next? on 18:09 - Nov 26 with 9355 viewsRangersw12

What sort of football does Critchley play and would it suit the current players?
Who Next? on 18:34 - Nov 26 with 9225 viewsdmm

I have a good Ipswich supporting mate and he's absolutely sung the praises of Kieran McKenna. He sounds as good a coach as Beale is and everything Beale isn't when it comes to good character.

No chance of him coming, of course, which is how it should be. And Ipswich look a very good bet for promotion anyway.
Who Next? on 18:51 - Nov 26 with 9134 viewscolinallcars

Who Next? on 18:54 - Nov 26 with 9105 viewsDamo1962

Who Next? on 17:18 - Nov 26 by ted_hendrix

Does It matter who's next?

Iv'e long since come to the conclusion that we're a stone cold average Championship club that's fiffing and faffing around the middle of the Championship year on year sometimes looking like we might just get promoted, sometimes looking like we might just get relegated.

I'm not feeling sorry for meself, If It wasn't bloody Beale leaving us It would be someone else and that goes for the players too.

If I could be arsed I could spend a bit of time telling other posters on here about where I was and exactly what I was doing when we sold Rodney Marsh, I can't be arsed because nothing changes, I'm used to It, like I say does It really matter who takes over? he'll only half unpack his suitcase anyway.

Nothing changes.

This. Just get someone who can finally get the team to get the basics right, and make us harder to beat. Never bought into the hype with Bea!e TBH, as we looked as bad as ever over the last couple of months.We don't have enough quality players to play the kind of football so many drool over. I'd still give Wild Thing a go personally.
Who Next? on 19:07 - Nov 26 with 9052 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Who Next? on 18:09 - Nov 26 by Rangersw12

What sort of football does Critchley play and would it suit the current players?

Football would be in the same vein as the last two I think. So we'd have similar strengths and shortcomings as before I guess.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Who Next? on 22:32 - Nov 26 with 8683 viewsBerkoRanger

Who Next? on 17:30 - Nov 26 by flynnbo

Actually one of my all-time fave albums.
Who Next? on 23:07 - Nov 26 with 8581 viewsLoyalitat

A prospective manager with the following traits please: degree of humility, honesty, integrity and respect for my club like Beale's predecessor had in spades. We were 7 points better off under him at this stage last season in a much harder division. The way the league is shaping up this year, 66 points in total will probably get you very close to a play-off position, as opposed to 11th last year.
Who Next? on 23:09 - Nov 26 with 8563 viewslave16

Who Next? on 23:07 - Nov 26 by Loyalitat

A prospective manager with the following traits please: degree of humility, honesty, integrity and respect for my club like Beale's predecessor had in spades. We were 7 points better off under him at this stage last season in a much harder division. The way the league is shaping up this year, 66 points in total will probably get you very close to a play-off position, as opposed to 11th last year.

Sean Dyche? definitely don't want Gerrard

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Who Next? on 23:25 - Nov 26 with 8505 viewsstainrods_elbow

Who Next? on 23:09 - Nov 26 by lave16

Sean Dyche? definitely don't want Gerrard

it might as well be Jude the Cat on a tin of Whiskers a week at our basketcase of a club.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Who Next? on 08:57 - Nov 27 with 8222 viewsstevec

I’d prefer Sean Dyche.

Maybe moneys an issue but compo of £1.5m should assist with that.

The man was loyal to Burnley, built a very effective side at the same time we went up but unlike us, he kept them there and against the odds.

He can spot a cheap centre forward, seems to get them performing far better than anyone expects and builds pragmatic sides that don’t lose quite so easily as we manage to every other week.

I imagine he’d want to rip up the cosy set up from grass roots level which sadly makes him a non starter, but maybe the board are getting as agitated about this as I do. Anyway, we’ll see.
Who Next? on 09:02 - Nov 27 with 8188 viewsdavman

Who Next? on 17:50 - Nov 26 by bosh67

Bronkhurst? Amazing win rate despite being sacked.

Critchley of course. I like Richardson. Rangel should be considered.

I think Schumacher is a really good shout as well.

... but hang on, bosh, thought Beale wasn't going...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Who Next? on 09:31 - Nov 27 with 8086 viewsArcticHoop

We dont´t afford Dyche and he´s not type of head coach/manager we are likely looking for.

What Critchley did to Blackpool, i don´t know if i want him to QPR. Did them what Beale doing us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024