Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread 11:18 - Jan 19 with 25508 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 11:32 - Jan 19 with 8135 viewstreboethjack

Would take a draw now, we need to get some points on the board starting today. 1-1 Bony.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:15 - Jan 19 with 7999 viewsVetchitBack

I dunno about taking a point as a win would do wonders for us at the moment but I'd be pleased with a point. Spurs normally bully us with their strength and speed - two areas we struggle with on occasions.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:26 - Jan 19 with 7914 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Three points would be brilliant today, bit i think a point is more realistic. I would take a point gladly at the mo.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:32 - Jan 19 with 7867 viewsRough_Edges

Would love a point.

We have to be realistic.

We are thread-bare at the moment and Spurs bar first half against Palace have been playing very well.

Would need to a fair turn around for us to get the win, and a goal and draw would be great.

Any news on team?
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:38 - Jan 19 with 7809 viewsWatchman

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:32 - Jan 19 by Rough_Edges

Would love a point.

We have to be realistic.

We are thread-bare at the moment and Spurs bar first half against Palace have been playing very well.

Would need to a fair turn around for us to get the win, and a goal and draw would be great.

Any news on team?

Swansea City FC‏@SwansOfficial5m
#SWANS Subs: Cornell, Tiendalli, Taylor, Richards, Lamah, Donnelly, Vazquez.

Swansea City FC‏@SwansOfficial6m
#SWANS: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Amat, Britton, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Routledge, Bony.

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:42 - Jan 19 with 7769 viewsJackFish

Ugh, not happy with Amat in midfield. Would much rather see Shelvey there, Poz in the attacking midfield role with someone like Lamah coming in on the wing.

A point today would be very welcome.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:43 - Jan 19 with 7761 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:47 - Jan 19 with 7728 viewsunion_jack

Yet more pundit criticism of our 'pass for the sake of it' philosophy and got to say, justifiably so.

We really need to go at teams from now on in.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:58 - Jan 19 with 7625 viewsmagicdaps10

Ben Davies is going to get a right time today if Pozuelo is playing on the left side......................Kyle Walker will have the freedom of the liberty and throw in Lennon, this is where we could suffer!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:12 - Jan 19 with 7526 viewsLiam12345

that was a horrifying video on skysports just then

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:12 - Jan 19 with 7526 viewsRough_Edges

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:47 - Jan 19 by union_jack

Yet more pundit criticism of our 'pass for the sake of it' philosophy and got to say, justifiably so.

We really need to go at teams from now on in.

All very easy to criticise when we are losing.

Amat playing the last ball is a bit differnf to getting it from JDG or Dyer
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:13 - Jan 19 with 7517 viewsRough_Edges

Gee that's a poor team we are fielding.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:22 - Jan 19 with 7443 viewsunion_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:12 - Jan 19 by Rough_Edges

All very easy to criticise when we are losing.

Amat playing the last ball is a bit differnf to getting it from JDG or Dyer

I think the point they are making is that it is one of the reasons we are losing. No final third product?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:23 - Jan 19 with 7423 viewsRancid

You can only piss with the cock you're given.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:26 - Jan 19 with 7411 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:58 - Jan 19 by magicdaps10

Ben Davies is going to get a right time today if Pozuelo is playing on the left side......................Kyle Walker will have the freedom of the liberty and throw in Lennon, this is where we could suffer!

On the plus side - Walker is a diabolical defender. Should be a cracker

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:27 - Jan 19 with 7386 views2face

It's gonna be a long game with those commentators.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:32 - Jan 19 with 7360 viewsRough_Edges

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:26 - Jan 19 by waynekerr55

On the plus side - Walker is a diabolical defender. Should be a cracker

Such a ******* thin squad, let alone with the injury crisis.

Amat is NOT a DM as hard as be tries

Get Ryan Willhams to add depth.

Come on Swans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:35 - Jan 19 with 7325 viewsRough_Edges

Started really well: Pozuelo just a bit heavy or Bomu scores.

Great intensity at the moment.

Keep it up!

Who's idea where these smart corners? Every bloody weak and the come to nothing.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:36 - Jan 19 with 7318 viewsharemscarem

Good start!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:39 - Jan 19 with 7297 viewsLord_Bony

Looking good fair play.

Very confident and attacking from the start. Shelvey looking sharp but needs to practice those snap shots on target...wish Bony had just that little bit more pace..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:39 - Jan 19 with 7296 viewsRough_Edges

I'd much rather Pozuelo is behind Biny than Shelvey to be honest.

Shelvey I like, but Pozuelo I feel i more creative and coukd set up more for Bony.

Spurs not sitting nearly as deep which is giving us a chances
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:42 - Jan 19 with 7266 viewsunion_jack

Sloppiness creeping in. That saps confidence.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:45 - Jan 19 with 7233 viewsRough_Edges

Good counter tho.

Shelvey a good effort, rathered him play in Bomy tho.

FFS that's what shits me about Shelvey.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:46 - Jan 19 with 7228 viewsjamiewales

Constantly giving the ball away
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:48 - Jan 19 with 7198 viewsRough_Edges

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 13:46 - Jan 19 by jamiewales

Constantly giving the ball away

Shelvey does some really good things... But he more then make up for it some weeks

Games turned in Spurs favour now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024