Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' 21:44 - May 23 with 3589 viewschris1969

What do I do?
Will it stand up in court?
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 22:02 - May 23 with 3550 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Standard response number 251: Laugh maniacally and then suddenly stop, look her straight in the face and say, without blinking, something like "only once can I, or will I, allow you to get away with that. I'm going to give to the benefit of the doubt, and put that down to your emotions for tomorrow's game. But if I hear you breathe another word along those lines I will cut out your tongue and gut you like a fish".

Works for most people, not just wives and girlfriends
[Post edited 23 May 2014 22:03]
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 22:09 - May 23 with 3511 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Sit her down and make her watch every single highlight of QPR over and over again until the morning, then ask tomorrow whether it is just a game

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 22:21 - May 23 with 3465 viewsBluce_Ree

All women is bitches. Women. Bitches.

(c) Kenny 'Bricks' Wangler.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 22:30 - May 23 with 3438 viewsoddball

whack her round the cannister
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 22:33 - May 23 with 3422 viewssmegma

$h1t in her handbag. That'll learn her.

"its ONLY a handbag"
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 23:03 - May 23 with 3339 viewschris1969

She's a sleep on the couch now, I have the shovel in hand....two problems no cellar and the garden is decked

I have poured a single malt, Jools is on soon......ohmmmmm
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 23:09 - May 23 with 3325 viewsFredManRave

Calm down, calm down. She was obviously just referring to the Champions League Final.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 23:30 - May 23 with 3283 viewsmichael67

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 23:03 - May 23 by chris1969

She's a sleep on the couch now, I have the shovel in hand....two problems no cellar and the garden is decked

I have poured a single malt, Jools is on soon......ohmmmmm

Do you or anyone know a farmer who keeps pigs? They will go through bone like butter.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Login to get fewer ads

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 23:46 - May 23 with 3253 viewsizlingtonhoop

I'm just a middle aged dirt bag, baby.
She doesn't know what she's missing, yeah, yeah.
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 23:48 - May 23 with 3253 viewschris1969

But she's a Mardy Bum and she's got the face on.......
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 23:55 - May 23 with 3240 viewsPommyhoop

Uxoricide (from Latin uxor meaning "wife") is murder of one's wife. It can refer to the act itself or the person who carries it out.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 02:26 - May 24 with 3154 viewsade_qpr

Sounds like grounds for a divorce, Get a decent R's supporting judge and you should get everything.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 03:32 - May 24 with 3125 viewsBklynRanger

grounds for divorce....grounds for divorce.....there must be some kind of creative, money making concept there, just waiting for the right kind of brain...

Oh, to answer the original very fair question, massive amounts of cling film
[Post edited 24 May 2014 3:32]
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 06:41 - May 24 with 3068 viewschris1969

It will have to wait, Wembley is calling couldn't risk it, I will get her back in other ways.

If all goes well today an 18 hour session will give me clarity we can discuss the merits of football on my return
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 07:36 - May 24 with 2999 viewsade_qpr

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 06:41 - May 24 by chris1969

It will have to wait, Wembley is calling couldn't risk it, I will get her back in other ways.

If all goes well today an 18 hour session will give me clarity we can discuss the merits of football on my return

18 hours well that gives her plenty of uninterrupted time to do all the housework

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 08:14 - May 24 with 2959 viewsterryb

Golden Gordon (Ripping Yarns - Barnstoneworth United) was shown on the tele on Thursday night & so I had the pleasure of watching it last night as a warm up for today.

Go to catch up, then get your wife to see how a wife should allow for the effect football has on their partner.

And the quiz question of the day. Name the Barnstoneworth first team of 1922 in the Yorkshire Premier League.
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 08:25 - May 24 with 2934 viewsHantsR

Will it stand up in court? - probably not, so please put it away.
Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 09:22 - May 24 with 2851 viewsTheBlob

And you can riposte by saying...."what's all the fuss about Kipling,it's only a bag for Christ's sake"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 09:29 - May 24 with 2822 viewsDiscodroid

it reminds me of the time my good lady, joanne, took a 'selfie ', i believe it is known as in modern parlance , yesterday.

she looked as if she had stepped straight from the pages of a jane austin novel. pure of character , wholesome, an english rose, if you will.

unfortunately , the top button of her starched blouse was undone, and i had to take remedial action..

i immediately gave her a solid backhander, and whilst holding that sweeping pose over her prostrate figure, i read the lords 7th psalm verses 3 to 599995959 ,in ancient tongue, from memory, casting the devil in all his manifestations from her harlot soul.

we were due to take in an informative and entertaining sojourn to see the victorian beast oddity, john merrick. alas, once my blood was up , i took my corrective ministrations a step to far, and killed her using a flat iron.
so the silly cow has fuked all that now.

such were my palpartations after my brutal assault on my wife , i had to be administerd a potion of opium and laudnum( 2parts arsenic) by my physician, the good doctor pickwick.

she will pay most dearly for her tresspasses.

as i have no doubt, will pay dearly for mine.
[Post edited 24 May 2014 9:30]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 09:33 - May 24 with 2802 viewsHooparoo

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 09:29 - May 24 by Discodroid

it reminds me of the time my good lady, joanne, took a 'selfie ', i believe it is known as in modern parlance , yesterday.

she looked as if she had stepped straight from the pages of a jane austin novel. pure of character , wholesome, an english rose, if you will.

unfortunately , the top button of her starched blouse was undone, and i had to take remedial action..

i immediately gave her a solid backhander, and whilst holding that sweeping pose over her prostrate figure, i read the lords 7th psalm verses 3 to 599995959 ,in ancient tongue, from memory, casting the devil in all his manifestations from her harlot soul.

we were due to take in an informative and entertaining sojourn to see the victorian beast oddity, john merrick. alas, once my blood was up , i took my corrective ministrations a step to far, and killed her using a flat iron.
so the silly cow has fuked all that now.

such were my palpartations after my brutal assault on my wife , i had to be administerd a potion of opium and laudnum( 2parts arsenic) by my physician, the good doctor pickwick.

she will pay most dearly for her tresspasses.

as i have no doubt, will pay dearly for mine.
[Post edited 24 May 2014 9:30]

You're special. The broad church that is the wonderful QPR family.

I love it.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 09:37 - May 24 with 2794 viewsDiscodroid

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 09:33 - May 24 by Hooparoo

I love it.

love you too my qpr brother....the nerves are making more unhinged than usual!!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 09:40 - May 24 with 2783 viewsTheBlob

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 09:33 - May 24 by Hooparoo

I love it.

He'll be the one doing humourous impersonations of Diane Abbott outside the ground btw...

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Wife just said 'it's just a football match' on 10:17 - May 24 with 2742 viewsheadhoops

Stick a chelscum shirt on her and play her up front for the scum - you won't see her again.

Ps my miss us after England lost the semi final world cup pens v Germany - "never mind there's always next year"

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Wife jusot said 'it's just a football match' on 13:07 - May 24 with 2644 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Chuck her in the bin mate and register on match.com
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024