Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reny 02:28 - Jun 1 with 11909 viewstoreqpr

Just signed for the gunners I see.Good luck to the fu. Ing Bastard I say.signed for us in a £8m deal,Choose us over Newcastle because We Paid more,No pride whatsoever Join them onloan for a season proably us paying most of his wages.Then turns his sour ass against Newcastle who have helped him out for a Hole season never Even state he want toplay for them.Now he for his "dreammove" to the gooners they might be happy, me toooooo I never want to See player of this ilk play for us again.Loic Remy u sum up the worst in human carecter dont Even try to blame your agent this is just what is wrong with the sport we love.Dont want to See u in a QPR shirt again hope u have one HELL of a season ....øøøøøøø
Reny on 02:37 - Jun 1 with 9427 viewssilky

Bit far fetched that fella.

I for one wish him luck. He at least tried when he was on the pitch and ill never forget that wonder goal against Wigan.

Anyway Gunners will never get a season out of him as he will be injured more often than not!

No way was he going to be playing for us next season even if we are in the PL.

Still I do agree with you on the state of today's football but you can't tell me you wouldn't of done what Remy is about to or has done so far if you were in his shoes????

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Reny on 04:24 - Jun 1 with 9363 viewsBklynRanger

Goodbye Loic, I will appreciate your efforts in the same way that four ugly birds might appreciate your advances.

Good luck with the rape case. I hope you get let off on a technicality and advance your career.

I also hope one of our defenders treads on your head 4 years from now.
Reny on 06:15 - Jun 1 with 9286 viewswestberksr

Crikey OP, bit wide of the mark IMO.

Joined us when we had virtually no chance to stay up & was one of the few highlights with his goals and effort.

Money aside, would have rightly included a get out clause in a world cup year and the Geordie's paid a chunky fee to have him, so I doubt we paid towards his wages.
Reny on 07:41 - Jun 1 with 9162 viewsGloucs_R

£10m, activated his release clause. Good luck to him. Probably the new Henry in the making.

Not sure what the OP rant is all about.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Reny on 07:58 - Jun 1 with 9133 viewsbatmanhoop

hello, hello
Reny on 10:43 - Jun 1 with 8673 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Shame I think he'd be better for us than Arsenal but he is very much on the mould of what you'd expect Wenger to persist with and alongside Girroud will make a decent but fragile forward line!

He did well for us but who knows what was agreed, we can't blame him for quite possibly just keeping his side of the bargain (which I reckon was something like "we're desperate, sign for us and try to keep us up, if we go down then we still own you but won't make your play outside the prem if you can find a team to buy you or take you on loan").
Reny on 10:48 - Jun 1 with 8643 viewsbeanofire1

One who did try in the last Prem season.....will never forget that strike v Wigan. Rocket!

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Reny on 11:19 - Jun 1 with 8526 viewsTacticalR

Reny on 02:37 - Jun 1 by silky

Bit far fetched that fella.

I for one wish him luck. He at least tried when he was on the pitch and ill never forget that wonder goal against Wigan.

Anyway Gunners will never get a season out of him as he will be injured more often than not!

No way was he going to be playing for us next season even if we are in the PL.

Still I do agree with you on the state of today's football but you can't tell me you wouldn't of done what Remy is about to or has done so far if you were in his shoes????

But was Rémy really injured? Newcastle's season was over months ago so it seems he was 'resting'...

'After receiving treatment for a calf injury in Paris during the spring, Rémy seemed to take an inordinate amount of time to return to first-team action, prompting suspicions he was saving himself for the World Cup.'

Alan Pardew says Loïc Rémy’s claims he was rested are ‘wholly untrue’
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/27/alan-pardew-loic-remy-newcastle-

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Reny on 11:21 - Jun 1 with 8522 viewsLoft1979

Reny on 10:48 - Jun 1 by beanofire1

One who did try in the last Prem season.....will never forget that strike v Wigan. Rocket!

Good luck to Remy. No issues. Glad this is sorted out.
Remy wanted to be in London and wanted CL football so this was pretty much his first choice.
Reny on 11:26 - Jun 1 with 8502 viewssaxbend

We signed Rémy as one last attempt to keep us up, and to be fair to Rémy he did everything he could on the pitch to try and make it happen. Even if he'd kept us up he may not have stayed with us. We would have just been a stepping stone for him anyway but I don't begrudge him thay since his attitude while playing for us was absolutely right.

That said, I've not seen any mention of him signing for Arsenal anywhere else.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2014 11:27]
Reny on 11:26 - Jun 1 with 8498 viewsCamberleyR

Wenger's lost the plot if he thinks the drummer from the Stone Roses will score the goals to win the Prem

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Reny on 11:43 - Jun 1 with 8430 viewsLblock

Reny? Top drummer but I'd of thought he'd be a Citeh man

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Reny on 12:01 - Jun 1 with 8350 views100percent

we've got Charlie - England's future striker......
Reny on 12:02 - Jun 1 with 8345 viewsderbyhoop

Guess that's stopped another Stone Roses reunion, then.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Reny on 12:29 - Jun 1 with 8279 viewsClive_Anderson

Farking hell we made a profit on a player. When was the last time that happened? Ok it should have been more but still....
Reny on 13:52 - Jun 1 with 8126 viewsTheBlob

Mugged.Worth twice that.
Still,a profit's a profit - walk away and forget about it.
Word to selves......don't do it again.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Reny on 14:13 - Jun 1 with 8051 views08olesen

Sadly this deal should have been delayed as long as possible because any attempt we make to buy a player, will now be floored by the fact that they know we have 10 million quid to spend and so prices for people like Ravel and Rhodes are going to increase.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Reny on 14:17 - Jun 1 with 8040 viewsTheBlob

You watch Remy become one of the top - if not the top - scorers in the World Cup.France are in a relatively easy group imo.
What price then?

I got 90/1

Reny on 14:34 - Jun 1 with 7980 viewsLowerloftLad

10mill from the gunners plus 2.5 mill from the toon so we got 12.5 mill out of remy deal. Not to bad and remy follows park out the door freeing up so wages
[Post edited 1 Jun 2014 14:34]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Reny on 15:34 - Jun 1 with 7821 viewsJamie

Reny on 14:17 - Jun 1 by TheBlob

You watch Remy become one of the top - if not the top - scorers in the World Cup.France are in a relatively easy group imo.
What price then?

I got 90/1

Still the same price. He has a release clause...
Reny on 17:51 - Jun 1 with 7590 viewsTheBlob

Reny on 15:34 - Jun 1 by Jamie

Still the same price. He has a release clause...

Same price to us yes.But the worth goes up dramatically and who,Dear Jamie,misses out?

Reny on 18:13 - Jun 1 with 7514 viewsloftboy

Don't forget we've already received a 2 million loan fee for him so if we sell for 8 we've had 10, still not enough but a bit better.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Reny on 18:16 - Jun 1 with 7499 viewsTheBlob

That performance in the playoff final must added a few million.

Reny on 18:25 - Jun 1 with 7471 viewsbosh67

Talented player. Certainly wasn't a problem at Rangers and we probably got him at the wrong time with the wrong players around him. Great finisher and very very badly treated and represented by the press in a case that was dropped against him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Reny on 19:21 - Jun 1 with 7345 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024