Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm 10:16 - Feb 19 with 8303 viewsGaztastic

Please, let's not pass up the opportunity to show him up good and proper. Hopefully Clive is free and near a 'phone to call in , start off all innocent like and then go for the kill....
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 11:07 - Feb 19 with 6312 viewsJonDoeman

#AskArry

https://twitter.com/hashtag/askarry?f=realtime&src=hash

It Is What It Is !!

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 11:18 - Feb 19 with 6313 viewsWokingR

Something along the lines of
So how is the recovery from the urgent knee operation coming on? Oh, you've not had it done yet?
If it was too painful to attend training on a day to day basis how are you managing to whore yourself out at £30,000 a pop for public appearances ?
and
Why are you such a lying tosspot ?
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 11:19 - Feb 19 with 6308 viewssimmo

Arry's full repertoire of excuses and blame deflection will be given a good run out by accomodating brown nosing presenters.

FFS.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 12:04 - Feb 19 with 6235 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where's my thank-you email? Oh, hang on....

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:18 - Feb 19 with 6018 viewsDWQPR

Just been asked about the timing of his departure, the amount of contradictions within one explanation was stunning. Also talked about Chris Ramsey and said that he had never seen him coach! For Christ sake, that sums the bloke up. Ramsey was at Spurs working with the youth set up from 2004 to 2014! Remind me when old candle face was manager of Spurs?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:20 - Feb 19 with 6008 viewspomanjou

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:18 - Feb 19 by DWQPR

Just been asked about the timing of his departure, the amount of contradictions within one explanation was stunning. Also talked about Chris Ramsey and said that he had never seen him coach! For Christ sake, that sums the bloke up. Ramsey was at Spurs working with the youth set up from 2004 to 2014! Remind me when old candle face was manager of Spurs?

Truly unbelievable.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:21 - Feb 19 with 6002 viewsdaveB

Understandable he hadn't seen him coach at QPR as he was working at a different venue but a bit odd that he never saw him at Spurs
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:27 - Feb 19 with 5969 viewsMytch_QPR

These grapes taste a bit sour...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:39 - Feb 19 with 5913 viewsJamie

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:21 - Feb 19 by daveB

Understandable he hadn't seen him coach at QPR as he was working at a different venue but a bit odd that he never saw him at Spurs

By which Dave, you of course mean, he's lying.
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:52 - Feb 19 with 5874 viewsMytch_QPR

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:39 - Feb 19 by Jamie

In his defence, I suppose it depends which way the Portacabin was facing. Ultimately, if he was having a bit of a dig at Chris Ramsey by implying that he can't really coach then it makes him look even worse in the sense that CR managed to get our first points away from home - and seemed to have a plan in the process.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 18:05 - Feb 19 with 5820 viewsTacticalR

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:52 - Feb 19 by Mytch_QPR

In his defence, I suppose it depends which way the Portacabin was facing. Ultimately, if he was having a bit of a dig at Chris Ramsey by implying that he can't really coach then it makes him look even worse in the sense that CR managed to get our first points away from home - and seemed to have a plan in the process.

The curtains were always drawn in the Portakabin. It was a very dark place.

Air hostess clique

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 18:10 - Feb 19 with 5799 viewsdaveB

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:39 - Feb 19 by Jamie

of course he is, thankfully i'm not listening to it though
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 18:58 - Feb 19 with 5619 viewsBasingstokeR

If anyone wants to listen to Arry...

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1424361600
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 19:13 - Feb 19 with 5590 viewsQPR442

His last line for me was the best "I would give John Terry a 3 year contract just to have him around the place"? glad he has gone.
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 19:19 - Feb 19 with 5565 viewsPommyhoop

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 19:13 - Feb 19 by QPR442

His last line for me was the best "I would give John Terry a 3 year contract just to have him around the place"? glad he has gone.

That line sums the man up.F'cking idiot.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 19:49 - Feb 19 with 5482 viewsqprewan

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 17:21 - Feb 19 by daveB

Actually Dave it is shocking just like when he admitted that he'd never watched the lad who went to Brentford..but then he never even pretended to have an interest in our long term future. Personally I hope that we stick with CR even if we have to start again and play in the Championship for a few years.
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 20:18 - Feb 19 with 5396 viewsPommyhoop

Did anyone ask him about Danny Simpson after reading out to him our players fit to play this Saturday? After his obvious arse covering answer you could mention that Alf has not once moaned about injuries and has just got on with it.

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 21:51 - Feb 19 with 5224 viewswestolian

The more I'm seeing and hearing if Chris Ramsey, the more I'm warming to him

Quietly go about your business of improving individuals within a proper team framework and who knows

If course, if we lose to Hull "Ramsey Out"

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 21:58 - Feb 19 with 5204 viewsPunteR

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 18:58 - Feb 19 by BasingstokeR

Nah,thanks anyway.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 23:13 - Feb 19 with 5081 viewseasthertsr

Arry definitely left us short at RB, but not sure the pining for Simpson is right. A championship player at best always found short when playing in premier league. Arry's fault was not getting a replacement!
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 23:14 - Feb 19 with 5079 viewsdaveB

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 19:49 - Feb 19 by qprewan

Actually Dave it is shocking just like when he admitted that he'd never watched the lad who went to Brentford..but then he never even pretended to have an interest in our long term future. Personally I hope that we stick with CR even if we have to start again and play in the Championship for a few years.

he wasn't hired to have an eye on our long term future, we could and should have hired a Chris Ramsey type when Hughes went but went for the big name wheeler and dealer and he did exactly as expected, signed loads of players, some good some bad and had no real interest in anything other than the next match or next signing.
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 23:20 - Feb 19 with 5063 viewsPommyhoop

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 23:13 - Feb 19 by easthertsr

Arry definitely left us short at RB, but not sure the pining for Simpson is right. A championship player at best always found short when playing in premier league. Arry's fault was not getting a replacement!

I wasn't pining. I just know that Simpson is a better option than SWP at right back.
Redknapp is at fault for selling him without any replacement in mind.
I don't think anyone has been 'pining' for Simpson just utterly bemused and pissed off at the shortage of cover at RB.

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 01:06 - Feb 20 with 4977 viewshoopstilidie

Earlier I produced a most spectacular multi-noted fart, it was truly a thing of beauty.

I've listened to enough shit today.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 01:46 - Feb 20 with 4954 viewsNorthernr

Two years of that lying cnt was quite enough thanks. I don't need another hour of it with added Adrian Durham stuck up his rectum.
Bagpuss 'Co-Hosting' on TalkSport @ 4pm on 08:43 - Feb 20 with 4829 viewsDiscodroids

i tried listening to the first ten minutes , i ended up roaming through the discodroid eststate( east wing) roaring and destroying my priceless collection of ming vases and rare french 17th century collection of erotic wooden carved mini elves and nymphs and anything else that came to hand, like the 2ooft alien in 'cloverfield'.

nothing could sate my bloodlust or rage as adrian durham carried out an interview not seen since julia sarpong sprayed her feline bleach over al gore wailing over the plight of the guatemalan shit beetle.

agonising.root canel work was mothers milk in comparrison to harolds bells- palsey-talkin-out-the -side-of-his -mouth cockney twang .

harold being greeted at the gates of talk sport yesterday at 3.59pm.

"For sure, if only hawksbee and jacobs would kneel at my feet"
[Post edited 20 Feb 2015 8:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024