Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoillet.........New Contract? 07:39 - Mar 13 with 8057 viewsellersliehoop

Yes from me.......
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 08:55 - Mar 13 with 5868 viewsJonDoeman

.....& a no from him !

It Is What It Is !!

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 08:58 - Mar 13 with 5861 viewsJuzzie

Only if he takes a mahoosive pay cut to offset what he's been paid for the previous 4 or so years for little in return.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 09:42 - Mar 13 with 5791 viewsBAWHoops

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 08:58 - Mar 13 by Juzzie

Only if he takes a mahoosive pay cut to offset what he's been paid for the previous 4 or so years for little in return.

6 months ago I would have driven him out the door myself.

However, his form has improved drastically.

He needs to be sat down and talked through exactly what QPR are trying to achieve and exactly where he sits as part of that (i assume he would be a big part). If he wants in then fantastic, sign up on reduced wages. If not then off he goes.

I can't see a Prem club taking him, but imagine a move to Canada and MLS may be good for his bank balance

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:11 - Mar 13 with 5720 viewstraininvain

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 09:42 - Mar 13 by BAWHoops

6 months ago I would have driven him out the door myself.

However, his form has improved drastically.

He needs to be sat down and talked through exactly what QPR are trying to achieve and exactly where he sits as part of that (i assume he would be a big part). If he wants in then fantastic, sign up on reduced wages. If not then off he goes.

I can't see a Prem club taking him, but imagine a move to Canada and MLS may be good for his bank balance

I think that based on recent performances one of the clubs promoted from the Championship to the Premiership will gladly take him on a free transfer.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:12 - Mar 13 with 5720 viewsessextaxiboy

He has been great recently , is he just putting it in to get a new deal or a decent salaried move?
Maybe thats a bit cynical but he wouldnt be the first (Looking at you Matty Rose )
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:14 - Mar 13 with 5708 viewsnix

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:12 - Mar 13 by essextaxiboy

He has been great recently , is he just putting it in to get a new deal or a decent salaried move?
Maybe thats a bit cynical but he wouldnt be the first (Looking at you Matty Rose )

Traore... And look how that turned out. Krancjar. Any others?
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:17 - Mar 13 with 5697 viewsCHUBBS

No way he's been a joke for over 3 years,lazy fat and refusing to go out on loan or leave,same as what SWP got slaughtered for but even worse for me as he's so young.
The contract is coming to an end and he decides to act like a professional,I can't stand his kind.
Traore done the same thing and he's rightly hated for it.
Anyhow the first piece of skirt to flash more leg than us will get him as he's all about the money.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:29 - Mar 13 with 5663 viewsLblock

I've been a resounding no on this for ages but I'm now thinking we should negotiate with him on a new deal

This is how I would play it:

Swanky hotel foyer booked, private room maybe, and an East European waitress on tap with the firmest chest since Arnie and legs that go on forever....could distract WC and his money grabbing brother

My opening offer would be £20k a week

I'm open to making that 15 large

If really pressed I'd settle for £10,0000 per week but I'd not allow him to pay us back a penny less than that for 3 years

Deal?

Thanks for the last three months and your misplaced cross at Wembley (credit for the tackle though) but fcuk off out of my club

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:41 - Mar 13 with 5637 viewsWatford_Ranger

Every time the bloke does anything but fall over his own feet someone says he should get a new contract. How many of that exact shot has he tried in his QPR career to see one finally go in?

Good player on his day but he's on good Premier League wages with mid-table Championship end product. Lovely goal yesterday but those will happen once in a blue moon. His bread and butter as a winger, beating his man and getting the ball in the box, is still dire.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:43 - Mar 13 with 5631 viewsstevec

After three and a half years of cutting in and curling the very same shot over the bar/into the keepers hands, one finally goes in. Great goal though.

If memory serves his entire career got off the ground with a very similar goal for Blackburn, circa 2010, amazing how easy to suck clubs in with a one hit wonder, not equalled since the days of the other Fashanu.

A big upturn in form, rather sinisterly. I wouldn't trust him with more than a three month rolling contract.

Fortunately Pardew was on the prowl yesterday and he has a special talent for pillaging our overpaid under performers.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:48 - Mar 13 with 5608 viewsbaz_qpr

I think JFH has finally started to find a balance in the team, we look a team, and therefore going into next season we should be looking to add to the team / squad rather than going for a complete renewal and having to spend 6 months trying to click etc. I think to lose both Phillips and Hoillet (in the form he has shown since Warnock and then JFH came) would be a shame

Saying that he is on top dollar, no one is going to pay him what we have for the last few years, but someone on current form is going to pay him more than we can afford now. I think we should make an offer, he might feel that another year of JFH could really push his career on, who knows
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:50 - Mar 13 with 5598 viewspaulparker

Are some of you that naive ??
The bloke is not going to play here for 10k a week
He is now playing out of his skin because he has to, because he needs another Prem pay day
The man is a fraud , why has it taken 4 years for him to beat a man , to cross a ball to a team mate
and actually chip in with a few goals
You watch he will go to palace or whoever and do exactly the same and then leave in 2 years on another free
Hoillet is a mercenary and should be shown the door as soon as the season ends

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:53 - Mar 13 with 5589 viewsfrancisbowles

I am happy to trust JFH and Sir Les on this. If they want to make him an offer and he is interested then OK. If not then thanks for your small contribution over three and a half years and six months of playing well.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 11:02 - Mar 13 with 5561 viewsPeterHucker

Show him the door. He's been toilett for his whole time here and has just started trying recently because his contract is nearly up. He came here for the wedge so let him go and find another club mug enough to pay him for his minimal effort.
Just because he scored that goal yesterday where he came in on the left and put it in the top corner that doesn't mean we've forgtten the 20 million previous efforts where he's come in from the left and put it over the bar.
With our improved scouting system I'm sure we can find a much cheaper left winger who's just as good.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 11:16 - Mar 13 with 5524 viewsted_hendrix

Great goal yesterday after the 17th millionth attempt spanning far to many years.

Get rid.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 11:33 - Mar 13 with 5492 viewsBoston

Surely it's a 'Freud' he is? Successfully analyses a weakness in the thinking department, exploits and earns a fortune.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 12:31 - Mar 13 with 5411 viewsellersliehoop

If he's prepared to accept a sensible offer it's a no-brainer, he's been our most creative player this year. Phillips on the other hand has been a disgrace in my opinion.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 12:48 - Mar 13 with 5389 viewsRJ7

£15k / week, 1 yr rolling contract.

Its hard to deny he's been good recently, I'd keep him over Phillips.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 13:30 - Mar 13 with 5325 viewsJonDoeman

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 10:50 - Mar 13 by paulparker

Are some of you that naive ??
The bloke is not going to play here for 10k a week
He is now playing out of his skin because he has to, because he needs another Prem pay day
The man is a fraud , why has it taken 4 years for him to beat a man , to cross a ball to a team mate
and actually chip in with a few goals
You watch he will go to palace or whoever and do exactly the same and then leave in 2 years on another free
Hoillet is a mercenary and should be shown the door as soon as the season ends

Naive is the word mate .

It Is What It Is !!

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 15:00 - Mar 13 with 5224 viewsQPRDave

Was thinking of starting same thread.

Have to say if he takes a paycut then (can't believe I'm posting this) ..yes
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 15:10 - Mar 13 with 5207 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If he had been playing like has has of late since he came here, he'd have been snapped up a year(s) ago.

Aside of money, which may well render all discussions on the matter redundant, we'd need to identify why he has been largely useless up until Christmas just gone.

If his recent form is due to JFH finding how to get the best out of him, then the next question, can he sustain it to justify a new contract? If he can and a wage can be agreed, then no more than a two year deal.

The MLS has salary caps, the season is under way and I cannot see him being able to walk into a club and get anything like he has with us. But his recent form might attract some interest and that's also what it comes down to for me, consistency or in his case, three and a half years of largely woeful performances, despite his ability on the one hand, and a very good run since January.

Playing well and has been on fire last couple of games. If JFH were convinced, I'd back JFH if not, then I won't moan if we say adieu.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hoillet.........New Contract? on 15:12 - Mar 13 with 5196 viewsQPR1882

From Toilet to Holiett, the fickle life of a football fan
[Post edited 13 Mar 2016 15:14]
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 15:19 - Mar 13 with 5175 viewssuperhoopdownunder

If Les and JFH think he should be here I would back them

In my humble view I would keep both Phillips and Hoilett
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 22:59 - Mar 13 with 4982 viewsBenny_the_Ball

With FFP still to be determined, balancing our books is as important as balancing the team. With El Khayati already signed, QPR can afford to gamble by offering Junior vastly reduced terms.
Hoillet.........New Contract? on 23:09 - Mar 13 with 4970 viewsNorthernr

Lights and bells and whistle and alarms all over this one.
Firstly he obviously can't stay on the contract he's on now, it would have to be reduced massively, he's just about the last one here now on a contract signed during that mad period.
Secondly, I can't imagine it's a coincidence he's suddenly pulled his finger out, after 3 years of doing next to nothing, just as he either needs another contract here or an offer from somewhere else - see Matthew Rose case study.
Thirdly - Armand Traore did the same thing 18 months ago and got another two years out of us.
Fourthly - Ferdinand and Hoos know the score, know what we can afford etc. The last thing we need is a load of people pestering Fernandes on Twitter to renew Hoilett's deal. Let the competent people who know what they're doing do the sums and make the call.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024