Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread 20:07 - Jun 11 with 11155 views1BobbyHazell

Cracking start. Great tempo. 3 good chances already.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 20:09]
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:11 - Jun 11 with 4588 viewshopphoops

great start, lots of energy from England.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:13 - Jun 11 with 4580 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ya, savage start. Russia can't cope at the moment.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:15 - Jun 11 with 4572 viewshopphoops

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:13 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, savage start. Russia can't cope at the moment.

shocking kit from England though...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:17 - Jun 11 with 4561 viewsstuabd

Great start. Looking very lively.

This looks like there will be a few goals.

Sterling doing well down the left. Come on England.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:17 - Jun 11 with 4561 viewsPunteR

Playing well..
Not sure bout those red socks..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:22 - Jun 11 with 4541 viewshopphoops

that would have been sweet.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:22 - Jun 11 with 4540 viewsstuabd

What a move! Can someone please confirm that I'm watching England in a major tournament?
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:22 - Jun 11 with 4538 views1BobbyHazell

Jesus Christ, the quality of the football, proper excited!
Login to get fewer ads

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:23 - Jun 11 with 4534 viewshopphoops

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:22 - Jun 11 by stuabd

What a move! Can someone please confirm that I'm watching England in a major tournament?

Judging by the kit and play, it's Holland.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:23 - Jun 11 with 4532 viewsjohncharles

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:15 - Jun 11 by hopphoops

shocking kit from England though...

Got to be better than Russia' s maroon. Maroon. Maroon ? Not a football colour is it ?
Meanwhile, England need to turn this dominance into a goal. 0-0 at half time would be good for the Ruskies.

Strong and stable my arse.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:24 - Jun 11 with 4527 viewsPunteR

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:22 - Jun 11 by hopphoops

that would have been sweet.

Lallana playing well.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:32 - Jun 11 with 4483 viewsPunteR

Why is Kane taking corners?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:33 - Jun 11 with 4475 viewsBrianMcCarthy

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:32 - Jun 11 by PunteR

Why is Kane taking corners?

True.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:34 - Jun 11 with 4472 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is excellent stuff by England.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:34 - Jun 11 with 4472 views1BobbyHazell

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:24 - Jun 11 by PunteR

Lallana playing well.

Yeah, really glad he got the nod.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:37 - Jun 11 with 4459 viewshopphoops

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:34 - Jun 11 by BrianMcCarthy

This is excellent stuff by England.

we need to get something from it though, russia will come back.

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:42 - Jun 11 with 4447 viewsPunteR

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:37 - Jun 11 by hopphoops

we need to get something from it though, russia will come back.

Its a football cliché but we need to take those chances.
Russia are not very good. Smalling has his marker in his back pocket!

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:45 - Jun 11 with 4430 viewsstuabd

I'm usually convinced we will concede but that was some first half. We have to score second half.

Well played boys.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:46 - Jun 11 with 4415 viewsdanehoop

One of the best halves of football I have seen from England in years. If they score one I suspect they will score another 2 or 3.

Never knowingly understood

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:47 - Jun 11 with 4410 viewsHonkytonks

Loads of good points...great attacking full backs..great energy......but sterlings Jacksie is some size!
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:48 - Jun 11 with 4409 viewsLongsufferingR

This is one in the eye for all those who persist in criticising Hodgson. Players know their roles and positions perfectly even though it's all new for many of them. How many years did we have to put up with England managers desperately trying to shoehorn Lampard and Gerrard into the same team?
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:48 - Jun 11 with 4404 viewsCamberleyR

About as one sided as a 0-0 game can be.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:49 - Jun 11 with 4395 views1BobbyHazell

Great to see them playing with the style and tempo that we know they are capable of. Being bold and going for it, and with the youngest squad in the tournament!

I think we're missing Milner though.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:52 - Jun 11 with 4369 views1BobbyHazell

England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:47 - Jun 11 by Honkytonks

Loads of good points...great attacking full backs..great energy......but sterlings Jacksie is some size!

I know it might sound incredibly churlish in the circumstances but I'm still a little disappointed about Sterlings 'progress' since his move to City.
England V Russia (non violence) Match Thread on 20:53 - Jun 11 with 4362 viewsbosh67

This is the best tempo we've played in ages but we need to keep it up and we have to stop snatching a bit in the last third. Rooney playing very well in that central role.

Always a danger that Russia will nick one but I hope we keep this up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024