Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea 10:14 - Jan 11 with 12295 viewsaston_hoop

http://www.qpr.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/qpr-errea-technical-partner-3511728.a

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:16 - Jan 11 with 7459 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So we've gone Errea?
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:18 - Jan 11 with 7439 viewsBucks_Ranger

Well that went well!
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:21 - Jan 11 with 7410 viewshoof_hearted

Presumably between the end of Dry World and the start of Errea we play with Dryerrea all over our shirts? The players will make decent runs but may have trouble stopping.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:21 - Jan 11 with 7411 viewsgordanoR

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:16 - Jan 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

So we've gone Errea?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:28 - Jan 11 with 7347 viewshopphoops

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:21 - Jan 11 by gordanoR

clap clap.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:31 - Jan 11 with 7318 viewsrobith

old school - I dig it
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:36 - Jan 11 with 7290 viewsLblock

Now look.... I know Bungle can't be held responsible for other companies going bust and people will say I'm just using every opportunity to dig him out, but....

I have to accredit suppliers to my company - down to me and my processes if they go bust and impact my business and my Clients

This new mob have, to my knowledge, limited to no experience of supplying kits to "proffessional" football clubs. I've only ever seen them do tacky amateur Sunday league kits in this country

How short have Dryworld left the club? Another hole in the budget?

Long and short of it is Bungle is a cursed General. He has the direct reverse Midas touch with everything he goes near in football turning to turd.
If he ordered the half time oranges I'm sure the greengrocer would deliver rotten bananas

Boo!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:37 - Jan 11 with 7289 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Did Denmark win Euro 92 in Errea?

EDIT No it was Hummel. Talking shite as usual.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 10:38]
Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:40 - Jan 11 with 7271 viewsstevec

Nice one Bazza. That'll be the relegation headline.

Any shit performances are going to leave us wide open on this one.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:48 - Jan 11 with 7221 viewsloftboy

Hmmm they're Italian,does that mean adding on two extra X's when sizing ala lotto

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:55 - Jan 11 with 7187 viewsNorthernr

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:01 - Jan 11 with 7156 viewsLunarJetman

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:36 - Jan 11 by Lblock

Now look.... I know Bungle can't be held responsible for other companies going bust and people will say I'm just using every opportunity to dig him out, but....

I have to accredit suppliers to my company - down to me and my processes if they go bust and impact my business and my Clients

This new mob have, to my knowledge, limited to no experience of supplying kits to "proffessional" football clubs. I've only ever seen them do tacky amateur Sunday league kits in this country

Long and short of it is Bungle is a cursed General. He has the direct reverse Midas touch with everything he goes near in football turning to turd.
If he ordered the half time oranges I'm sure the greengrocer would deliver rotten bananas

Boo!

Norwich have them as their kit supplier.

Plus I think the fan base need to decide what they want. The uproar over previous kits like the generic Nike ones we had rather than the more bespoke ones that fans demanded have meant that there's very limited places to go if you won't put up with existing "standard" designs from companies like Nike, Adidas, etc.

What really needs to happen is we need to move away from this pandering to the twitter/messageboard warriors who vocally complain about anything and everything so the club feel forced to act to appease them...
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:03 - Jan 11 with 7139 viewsLunarJetman

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 10:48 - Jan 11 by loftboy

Hmmm they're Italian,does that mean adding on two extra X's when sizing ala lotto

They're generally just designed to be fitted so the more rotund fans need to take that into account if they want to get them over their beer bellies
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:04 - Jan 11 with 7134 viewshopphoops

Hang on to your Dryworld kits, future collector's item.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:04 - Jan 11 with 7129 viewsNorthernr

Boo!

"This new mob" supply Norwich's kit this season. You may remember them from such fixtures as QPR v Norwich and Norwich v QPR.

Look we had Nike, huge conglomorate, all the infrastructure, distribution, warehouse, stock capabilities in the world. You can guarantee delivery, quantity, price point, space in chains etc etc but they don't even give a sht what the England kit looks like so you can imagine how high the QPR kit features on their priority list. So you get a template, the same template they sell to five-aside teams on a Thursday night - that vile thin hoops thing with a plain back that we had was worn by three other teams I played against that season in midweek leagues, charged at £10 a shirt on the Nike website but slap a QPR and an Air Asia badge on and we got charged £50.

The alternative is to go with smaller companies that provide bespoke kits. Problem is they're not as secure, don't have economies of scale, don't have the infrastructure so yeh you may have issues with delivery, they may go bust altogether because it's hard to compete with Nike, Adidas etc.

So what do you want, sht kit that you know will turn up, or great kit with risks?

Or just to moan about everything regardless of which we choose?
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:05 - Jan 11 with 7120 viewsYorkRanger

If the kit looks good, personally I couldn't care less who makes it.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:05 - Jan 11 with 7119 viewsDannyPaddox

Boo!

Are you saying Dryworld going bust has left us in Errea's?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 11:06]
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:06 - Jan 11 with 7108 viewsLunarJetman

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:04 - Jan 11 by Northernr

"This new mob" supply Norwich's kit this season. You may remember them from such fixtures as QPR v Norwich and Norwich v QPR.

Look we had Nike, huge conglomorate, all the infrastructure, distribution, warehouse, stock capabilities in the world. You can guarantee delivery, quantity, price point, space in chains etc etc but they don't even give a sht what the England kit looks like so you can imagine how high the QPR kit features on their priority list. So you get a template, the same template they sell to five-aside teams on a Thursday night - that vile thin hoops thing with a plain back that we had was worn by three other teams I played against that season in midweek leagues, charged at £10 a shirt on the Nike website but slap a QPR and an Air Asia badge on and we got charged £50.

The alternative is to go with smaller companies that provide bespoke kits. Problem is they're not as secure, don't have economies of scale, don't have the infrastructure so yeh you may have issues with delivery, they may go bust altogether because it's hard to compete with Nike, Adidas etc.

So what do you want, sht kit that you know will turn up, or great kit with risks?

I think we've hit a point where fans just want to moan regardless to be honest....
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:20 - Jan 11 with 7045 viewsCamberleyR

Errea also did Middlesbrough's kit for 15 years from the mid 90s onwards.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:21 - Jan 11 with 7041 viewsbob566

to moan about everything. That's all we seem to do as qpr fans. We've gone an awful whiney lot. Is it just me or were we less whiney when we had reached as low as the bucket collections and getting beaten by the VM staff in the cup?
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:39 - Jan 11 with 6953 views2Thomas2Bowles

Don't know if it's been said but Watford have also fallen out with Dryworld
[Post edited 11 Jan 2017 11:41]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:44 - Jan 11 with 6914 viewsmakaveli1882

If anyone wants to see what the kit looks like then go down to your local park on Sunday morning; as 90% of the pub teams will be wearing that kit
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:52 - Jan 11 with 6869 viewsmakaveli1882

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:44 - Jan 11 by makaveli1882

If anyone wants to see what the kit looks like then go down to your local park on Sunday morning; as 90% of the pub teams will be wearing that kit

http://www.kitking.co.uk/category/errea-ss-sets

On link above you can can get the shirt and shorts as a combo for £13.50 for adults ..... If you don't want till the end of August
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:52 - Jan 11 with 6866 viewsHoopsarrr

Not surprised to read that half of the collective on here are already slagging off the new kit supplier.
Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:57 - Jan 11 with 6843 viewsmakaveli1882

Goodbye Dryworld, Hello Errea on 11:52 - Jan 11 by Hoopsarrr

Not surprised to read that half of the collective on here are already slagging off the new kit supplier.

Why do you like the Norwich away kit

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url= http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11709/10509756/norwich-city-unveil-striki
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024