Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buzz bees match fred 10:00 - Nov 10 with 17631 viewsHooparoo

Another marker of our progress this season. 2-1 to the good guys😎

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Buzz bees match fred on 17:45 - Nov 10 with 2008 viewstraininvain

Fair play to the team and management. Struggling to remember such a stark turnaround from our early season performances compared with the last couple of months.

I wasn’t in the ‘McClaren Out’ brigade but I certainly didn’t expect such a quick change in fortune.

It’ll be interesting to see whether they can keep it up after the international break and how far the team can go this season.

But that’s for another today and tonight I’m going to have a few beers and enjoy the boxing with a smile on my face after another Rangers win. You R’s
Buzz bees match fred on 17:46 - Nov 10 with 2005 viewskropotkin41

Just have a look at the table. I just did. We're 7 points behind the leaders. I haven't had a feeling like that since the last time I was off my face. Very strange.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Buzz bees match fred on 18:25 - Nov 10 with 1753 viewscolinallcars

Buzz bees match fred on 16:30 - Nov 10 by distortR

again, it was all going to plan for the barcelona of the championship until the opposition had the temerity to score...........

To be fair the Bees they hadtwo of their most important men carried off......still a goodfootballing side though and a credit to the Rangers for beating 'em fair and square.
Buzz bees match fred on 18:28 - Nov 10 with 1732 viewsdistortR

Buzz bees match fred on 18:25 - Nov 10 by colinallcars

To be fair the Bees they hadtwo of their most important men carried off......still a goodfootballing side though and a credit to the Rangers for beating 'em fair and square.

fck 'em.

three two, three two, three two.

THREE FCKING TWO.

Now shove that where the sun don't shine and fck off.

Edit - Aimed at Brentford, not Colin. Anyway, back to drinking.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 18:33]
Buzz bees match fred on 18:28 - Nov 10 with 1729 viewsVancouverHoop

True. Has anyone heard anything about Maupay? That was very strange, and looked worrying.
Buzz bees match fred on 18:37 - Nov 10 with 1678 viewsBoston

Buzz bees match fred on 17:06 - Nov 10 by Juzzie

I live in TW2 and the last couple of years have been difficult. Hopefully it wont rain tomorrow and i can take my boy to the playground bedecked in QPR colours. That should ruffle the feathers of a few of the other dads

I had wondered where Brentford fans came from, aside from seeing them at games I’ve never met one.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Buzz bees match fred on 19:02 - Nov 10 with 1551 viewsParkRoyalR

They are all 2nd teamers, amount of bored Arsenal fans who now support Brentford is unreal. Bubble is bursting tho as shown by failing to sell allocation today + apathetic support.
Buzz bees match fred on 19:07 - Nov 10 with 1533 viewsHantsR

Buzz bees match fred on 14:48 - Nov 10 by HantsR

Been stuck in traffic for an hour and still am. Nothing looks like moving ... just arrived for half time
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 15:56]

Well I arrived at half time and still found gridlock getting to the bog and eventually my seat. It was my presence that in inspired that purple patch of 3 goals. Thoroughly enjoyed those 45 mins.
Login to get fewer ads

Buzz bees match fred on 19:08 - Nov 10 with 1525 viewscolinallcars

Buzz bees match fred on 19:02 - Nov 10 by ParkRoyalR

They are all 2nd teamers, amount of bored Arsenal fans who now support Brentford is unreal. Bubble is bursting tho as shown by failing to sell allocation today + apathetic support.

How many Bees fans there ? Through the tossing wind and volleying rain and gloom, it looked pretty full at the School End.
Buzz bees match fred on 19:32 - Nov 10 with 1449 viewsEsox_Lucius

Buzz bees match fred on 17:06 - Nov 10 by Juzzie

I live in TW2 and the last couple of years have been difficult. Hopefully it wont rain tomorrow and i can take my boy to the playground bedecked in QPR colours. That should ruffle the feathers of a few of the other dads

Get the back printed up with "Warren Farm is ours" just to rub it in.

The grass is always greener.

Buzz bees match fred on 19:33 - Nov 10 with 1452 viewsJuzzie

Buzz bees match fred on 19:08 - Nov 10 by colinallcars

How many Bees fans there ? Through the tossing wind and volleying rain and gloom, it looked pretty full at the School End.

Just under 2,700
Buzz bees match fred on 19:36 - Nov 10 with 1433 viewsWesty75

Buzz bees match fred on 17:04 - Nov 10 by Bluce_Ree

You Rs!

I know there was a bit of ‘I quite like Brentford’ shit in this thread earlier but I’d like to offer a counterpoint to that in so far as Brentford can suck my dad’s cock.

Buzz bees match fred on 20:06 - Nov 10 with 1345 viewsHooparoo

Nice to wake up to another win. Now winning London derbies under McLaren. What witchcraft is this?
[Post edited 10 Nov 2018 20:07]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Buzz bees match fred on 20:15 - Nov 10 with 1298 viewsMistication92

I thought I'd read that Brentford sold out, then saw loads of seats empty in the School End Upper. Shit support.

Btw the STHs in X block has been a great idea, looked packed in there today and good atmosphere as well.
Buzz bees match fred on 22:05 - Nov 10 with 1130 viewsNortholt_Rs

Buzz bees match fred on 17:04 - Nov 10 by Bluce_Ree

You Rs!

I know there was a bit of ‘I quite like Brentford’ shit in this thread earlier but I’d like to offer a counterpoint to that in so far as Brentford can suck my dad’s cock.

This. I f ucking hate em! Today was awesome!!!! F uck ‘em large

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024