Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring 12:56 - Oct 6 with 7419 viewsswisscottage

Outside of the obvious fact he will be a huge loss from the playing front, the other worrying thing is that no premiership club in their right mind is going to pay £10mil+ for him now if he's done his hamstring twice in 6 months.

The big risk is if he's sidelined for another 3 months, and gets to one year on his contract, and runs it down, we are at serious risk of not getting anything for him.

Please Les and Lee .. get him signed up for an extended contract.
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:00 - Oct 6 with 5487 viewsconnell10

Do you know how serious his injury is ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:09 - Oct 6 with 5416 viewsDWQPR

On the positive front I believe that we are now much better equipped to play without him than last season, with the two full backs and Richards soon to be available and also having Roberts. Dykes will now have to step up and show his form of two years ago when Austin came in. No doubt his contract includes the usual 0ne year option so that gives us some breathing space. And who knows, we might even get promoted and the lad might just want to extend his stay at LR.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:16 - Oct 6 with 5375 viewsDannyPaddox

Does this mean he stays with us for the rest of his brilliant career leading us into the promised land and maybe even a Europa Conference away day in Romania against Sepsi Sfantu Gheorghe?
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:18 - Oct 6 with 5366 viewsnix

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:00 - Oct 6 by connell10

Do you know how serious his injury is ?

No. But I was wondering if it's a different hamstring issue. Looking on the official website he did his right hamstring when he had the last injury but it was his left leg if I'm not mistaken that was strapped after Tuesday's match. I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not though.
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:23 - Oct 6 with 5333 viewsCLAREMAN1995

No the worrying thing is his future could be impacted if he keeps pulling / tearing / straining his hamstring.
Everybody wants to see how high he can climb with his talents so hopefully he can put this behind him and continue to shine .
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:28 - Oct 6 with 5304 viewsbosh67

Wasn't Torres transferred from Liverpool to Chelsea for £50m in 2011 or there about after having suffered a collection of hamstring injuries? Willock will get through these issues and I hope he will get stronger. Right now he is showing signs of being a player worth £20m + - and that's with one leg.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:32 - Oct 6 with 5261 viewsLogman

Believe me, if Les can give Travelman a 4 year contract then there is no reason why Willock will not be offered terms for life.
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:48 - Oct 6 with 5175 viewsswisscottage

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:28 - Oct 6 by bosh67

Wasn't Torres transferred from Liverpool to Chelsea for £50m in 2011 or there about after having suffered a collection of hamstring injuries? Willock will get through these issues and I hope he will get stronger. Right now he is showing signs of being a player worth £20m + - and that's with one leg.

Yeah, and how rubbish was he for Chelsea after all those hamstring injuries?
Login to get fewer ads

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 14:25 - Oct 6 with 4954 viewsTacticalR

'The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring' would be a good username.

Air hostess clique

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 14:28 - Oct 6 with 4931 viewsdaveB

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:32 - Oct 6 by Logman

Believe me, if Les can give Travelman a 4 year contract then there is no reason why Willock will not be offered terms for life.

I would imagine Willock might want a bit more money than Niko
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 14:34 - Oct 6 with 4877 viewsSonofpugwash

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 14:46 - Oct 6 with 4816 viewskensalriser

Is there an update on the injury yet?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 14:53 - Oct 6 with 4769 viewsMatch82

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 13:32 - Oct 6 by Logman

If he hasn't signed anything I highly doubt it's because of reluctance on the clubs side. I do wonder if this injury might help our chances a little in that regard though, if you're Willock you have to be getting a bit concerned about all these niggly injuries and perhaps the idea of a long term contract with guaranteed money is starting to be more appealing than it was
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 15:19 - Oct 6 with 4653 viewsswitchingcode

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 14:53 - Oct 6 by Match82

If he hasn't signed anything I highly doubt it's because of reluctance on the clubs side. I do wonder if this injury might help our chances a little in that regard though, if you're Willock you have to be getting a bit concerned about all these niggly injuries and perhaps the idea of a long term contract with guaranteed money is starting to be more appealing than it was

The best time to offer him a new contract then but can’t see any real concern as it’s a very common injury these days it seems.
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 15:53 - Oct 6 with 4475 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Praying this isn't the start of a QPR hamdemic. Boy doesn't deserve it.

[Post edited 6 Oct 2022 15:55]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:00 - Oct 6 with 4382 viewsBoston

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 14:34 - Oct 6 by Sonofpugwash

NHS waiting room?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:06 - Oct 6 with 4376 viewsDavieQPR

Willock joined on 5/10/2020. He signed a 3 year contract with 1 year optional extension. I have just clicked he and Chair have both played with Taraabt.
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:10 - Oct 6 with 4360 viewsNorthantsHoop

No point in worrying about Willock's injury and how it affects his contract/price etc, main thing is for Beale to focus on getting the best out of Chair, Dykes and Roberts to deliver the goals, while Willock is out. Our midfield looks very good this season, if anything if we can get Chair to be better at finishing, especially one on one in the box that will help.
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:22 - Oct 6 with 4287 viewsNorthernr

Sort of vague atm.

Dieng wants to play Friday. Willock definitely won't. Willock doesn't think it feels as bad as last time. Both of them have done the opposite leg to their previous injuries...

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/latest-on-injured-qpr-stars-willock-and-dien
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:24 - Oct 6 with 4271 viewsdaveB

Update

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/latest-on-injured-qpr-stars-willock-and-dien
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:26 - Oct 6 with 4234 viewssparkey

Semi positive at least. I dont think Willock would be confident if it was serious considering he had the exact same injury last year so he knows what it feels like
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:28 - Oct 6 with 4202 viewssparkey

But if you wanna look at it another way. Theyve now both got 2 dodgy legs haha
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:32 - Oct 6 with 4154 viewsJames_Paddocks

As good as we could've hoped for, so far.
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:35 - Oct 6 with 4130 viewsBklynRanger

I wonder if he initially over extended it slightly when celebrating the goal, which then caused the further strain a bit later on?

I'm no Quincy M.E. but just a thought.
The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:37 - Oct 6 with 4108 viewssparkey

The worrying thing about Willock's hamstring on 16:35 - Oct 6 by BklynRanger

I wonder if he initially over extended it slightly when celebrating the goal, which then caused the further strain a bit later on?

I'm no Quincy M.E. but just a thought.

Nah he seems to become an expert on that celebration. He ends up doing it every game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024