Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock is incredible. 13:04 - Apr 10 with 2694 viewsandrew1302

Nothing more to say, but what a star he is.
Warnock is incredible. on 13:08 - Apr 10 with 2654 viewsJAPRANGERS

yes
Warnock is incredible. on 13:09 - Apr 10 with 2628 viewsNov77

Not like he put out a ‘come and get me’ statement though was it? ………Oh hang on

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Warnock is incredible. on 13:12 - Apr 10 with 2589 viewsOldPedro

Awful defending from Blackburn for both goals

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Warnock is incredible. on 13:13 - Apr 10 with 2579 viewsBlue_Castello

Very true, I wonder what he would of done with our current bunch, can't help feeling he would of sorted the defence and made us hard to beat as starters, too many soft goals conceded recently.
Warnock is incredible. on 13:16 - Apr 10 with 2523 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Some of us have been saying this for years, while others have contended that he is a dinosaur, particularly when you've got young, progressive coaches like JFH to replace him with. Since we got rid of him, he's kept Rotherham and Huddersfield up and got an average Cardiff side promoted. We can barely get a shot on target.
Warnock is incredible. on 13:19 - Apr 10 with 2491 viewsdaveB

Warnock is incredible. on 13:09 - Apr 10 by Nov77

Not like he put out a ‘come and get me’ statement though was it? ………Oh hang on

When did he do the come and get me statement?

I thought he said he'd come to QPR after he took the Huddersfield job
Warnock is incredible. on 13:21 - Apr 10 with 2468 viewsjohnhoop

Warnock is incredible. on 13:16 - Apr 10 by Wegerles_Stairs

Some of us have been saying this for years, while others have contended that he is a dinosaur, particularly when you've got young, progressive coaches like JFH to replace him with. Since we got rid of him, he's kept Rotherham and Huddersfield up and got an average Cardiff side promoted. We can barely get a shot on target.

Last Friday it was a case of not even getting near their penalty area, let alone get a shot on target.
Warnock is incredible. on 13:26 - Apr 10 with 2420 viewsCamberleyR

Warnock is incredible. on 13:16 - Apr 10 by Wegerles_Stairs

Since leaving us his success rate has been about 50%. His spells at Leeds and second time around at Palace were disasters and his time at Middlesbrough was absolutely nothing to write home about either.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock is incredible. on 13:28 - Apr 10 with 2394 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Warnock is incredible. on 13:26 - Apr 10 by CamberleyR

Since leaving us his success rate has been about 50%. His spells at Leeds and second time around at Palace were disasters and his time at Middlesbrough was absolutely nothing to write home about either.

I'd take 50% over 0%.
Warnock is incredible. on 13:30 - Apr 10 with 2375 viewsToast_R

Huddersfield were dog shit, they couldn't even beat this QPR team at home. Now they're in promotion form in a matter of weeks. It's miracle working.

If he'd been around 15 years earlier, he could have won God only knows in that 70s era like Brian Clough managed through shear man management and a good eye for building a team. When it was the working man's game and not multi millionaire footballers and TV money.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 13:34]
Warnock is incredible. on 13:31 - Apr 10 with 2360 viewsCamberleyR

Warnock is incredible. on 13:28 - Apr 10 by Wegerles_Stairs

I'd take 50% over 0%.

Knowing our luck we'd get the second time around at Palace Warnock rather than the first time around version.

Warnock is incredible. on 13:37 - Apr 10 with 2295 viewsCamberleyR

Rovers one back

Warnock is incredible. on 13:37 - Apr 10 with 2293 viewsdavman

The effort 'Udders are putting in is incredible. We showed that v Watford, but nothing before or since. If out lot actually put effort in, they will surprise themselves and us what they can do.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Warnock is incredible. on 13:37 - Apr 10 with 2283 viewsClive_Anderson

If he's had a posher or foreign accent he would have got his chance at one of the big clubs and gone on to win trophies. Same as dare I say it Sam Allardyce, he had Bolton playing great football for a few years.

Having working class Northern accents they got branded as old past it dinosaurs, Brexit football, all that crud.
Warnock is incredible. on 14:25 - Apr 10 with 2091 viewsLogman

Warnock and Roy - the dream management team
Warnock is incredible. on 17:02 - Apr 10 with 1804 viewsSaint_Christopher

Getting Sigfreid and Roy would be more likely. At least they can pull a rabbit out of a hat.
Warnock is incredible. on 17:22 - Apr 10 with 1699 viewsStevenageRanger

Warnock is incredible. on 13:19 - Apr 10 by daveB

When did he do the come and get me statement?

I thought he said he'd come to QPR after he took the Huddersfield job

Yep was only after he got the Huddersfield job he said he would have come to us.
Warnock is incredible. on 18:26 - Apr 10 with 1535 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Whatever happens here-on-in, the man is an absolute legend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024