Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) 02:13 - May 1 with 15857 viewsQPRTED14

Hi all new poster bit nervous as this is tough to do..zBit of background history my mum and dad came over from Limerick Ireland in the early 60s moved to Shepherds Bush and into the first house in loftus rd by the red letter box. I've been going rangers since the early 80s my brothers early 70s still season ticket holders today in Ellerslie Rd. The reason I have joined today is to talk about my beautiful nephew Teddy Disson-Meade who has sadly past away at the age of 14. Teddy played for wealdstown fc and QPR development squad. You may of seen this on social media yesterday. Ted also had a season ticket in ellerslie rd and was rangers through and through. If you are at the QPR game v Bristol city please clap on 14 minutes for our Teddy x you R'ssssss
Thank you Spen for your earlier post x

This post has been edited by an administrator
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 13:27 - May 2 with 3833 viewsextratimeR

Very sad news, RIP.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 16:58 - May 2 with 3609 viewsQPRcounsellor

Extremely sad to hear this young man won't be gracing Loftus Road again, QPRTED14. Best wishes to you and your family. Will be thinking of him in the 14th minute on Monday.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 19:54 - May 2 with 3484 viewsQPRTED14

Thank you all again for your beautiful comments
Our Club have really stepped up in Remembering Teddy on the 8th it's Heartwarming.
Thank you so much💙🤍💙 X
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 20:56 - May 2 with 3414 viewsLoft1979

best wishes to you and your family.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 21:48 - May 2 with 3378 viewsRs_Holy

RIP Teddy… so terribly sad
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 21:57 - May 2 with 3368 viewsrrrspricey

Tragic to lose someone at such a young age, rip young man and deep condolences to your family and friends Ted
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 23:54 - May 2 with 3314 viewsmylot50years

I personally was unaware of the reason behind the applause at Stoke so thank you for the opportunity to show my respects towards Teddy and all of the family on Monday to hopefully give you all strength at such an unbearable time.

R.I.P
Teddy
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 05:18 - May 3 with 3280 viewsfraserc

So sorry for your loss, I cannot begin to imagine how devastating it would be losing someone so young.

I see QPR has posted about him on their Instagram feed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crv5ftlMp34/?igshid=ZmI3MzJjNWI=
Login to get fewer ads

Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 05:40 - May 3 with 3259 viewseastside_r

Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 05:18 - May 3 by fraserc

So sorry for your loss, I cannot begin to imagine how devastating it would be losing someone so young.

I see QPR has posted about him on their Instagram feed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crv5ftlMp34/?igshid=ZmI3MzJjNWI=

Absolutely this.

I wish you and your family all the best in these sad days.

I hope you can take some comfort from these condolences from the wider QPR family.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 09:22 - May 3 with 3187 viewsw7r

Sorry to read about the loss of such a young life - heartbreaking. My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Teddy.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:22 - May 3 with 3187 viewsw7r

Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 09:34 - May 3 with 3179 viewsKonk

Really sorry to hear about your loss. Unbelievably sad. I’m sure his fellow fans will give him a nice tribute. Thoughts with all of Teddy’s family and friends.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 12:03 - May 3 with 3093 viewskingshill

Deepest condolences at this saddest of times.
The son of one of my closest friends used to play with Teddy at Pitshanger a few years back. My friend was really distressed telling me at the weekend that he knew him, said he was a lovely lad from a lovely family.
Love to you all
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 12:41 - May 3 with 3077 viewswestberksr

RIP Teddy and sincere condolences to you and the rest of the family.

hopefully the club will show something on the video screens so that those who don't know will be able to join in without any confusion
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 12:55 - May 3 with 3068 viewsbosh67

So sorry to hear about Teddy. RIP young lad. I am sure the fans will do him proud in the 14th minute against Bristol City. Deepest condolences.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 19:57 - May 3 with 2880 viewsLblock

So tragic to hear.

Massive condolences to the family

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 20:29 - May 3 with 2847 viewsdistortR

So sorry to hear this.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 23:19 - May 3 with 2776 viewslightwaterhoop

Please accept my sincere condolences.

RIP Teddy
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 01:38 - May 4 with 2740 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Goodness me, how desperately sad. May young Teddy rest in eternal peace. Sending you and his family love and positive vibes.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 10:14 - May 4 with 2667 viewsNoelmc

Very sad news. Sincere condolences to all his family and friends. I can’t make the game on Monday but I hope there is a very good response from our fans in the 14th minute. RIP Teddy.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 11:31 - May 4 with 2646 viewsSonofpugwash

That is so sad.
My heart goes out to you and yours.Hope the applause gives you a lift at these troubled times.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 14:36 - May 4 with 2577 viewsthemodfather

sad news RIP Teddy
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 18:08 - May 5 with 2251 viewslondonscottish

As all the others have said, that's so so tough. Condolences

The ground will be applauding on Monday.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 14:06 - May 6 with 2080 viewsbellomatic

So sad to hear of this tragedy. Sincere condolences.

A minute silence was well observed for him at the Ruislip Rangers tournament at the weekend. Lots of Wealdstone players in observance.

Our heart goes out to you and your family.
Teddy Disson-Meade RIP (14th Minute Applause) on 08:20 - May 7 with 1901 viewswestlondonisRs1882

So sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine the pain of losing someone so young. RIP Teddy. I will be applauding for him on Monday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024