Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 25% sell on 21:14 - May 13 with 9945 viewsRangersw12

Go on Newcastle you know it makes sense to snap him up for 50 million 🤞🤞

Eze 25% sell on on 09:42 - May 15 with 3503 viewsEsox_Lucius

Eze 25% sell on on 10:32 - May 14 by GaryBannister86

Bang on. I had a row with someone in the loft who used to abuse him every game shouting "Lazy" every 5 minutes. For the one and only time I was ever (almost) right, I said you won't be shouting that when we sell him for £20m.

Mind you, he was the same guy who abused Barbet throughout that game when he was an absolute colossus and headbutted the wall and ended up with that massive bandage. He even gave him stick after that!
[Post edited 14 May 2023 10:44]

I think I know which poster you mean; always looking for the negatives in everyone.

The grass is always greener.

Eze 25% sell on on 11:25 - May 15 with 3286 viewsGloucs_R

I know we're all getting very excited but has he actually been linked with a move away from Palace yet??

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eze 25% sell on on 11:28 - May 15 with 3284 viewsNorthernr

Eze 25% sell on on 11:25 - May 15 by Gloucs_R

I know we're all getting very excited but has he actually been linked with a move away from Palace yet??

There's a few lazy clickbait bits about the big clubs looking at him and Olise around this morning on the back of the weekend, but not really.
Eze 25% sell on on 11:52 - May 15 with 3168 viewsSuffolkHoop

He seems a smart lad. He's from Greenwich and is a star in south London, just finding his form. I'd stay if I was him!
Eze 25% sell on on 12:13 - May 15 with 3064 viewsdaveB

If he gets called up for England in June we get some money as well
Eze 25% sell on on 13:31 - May 15 with 2811 viewsstevec

We could buy him back with a 25% discount
Eze 25% sell on on 16:12 - May 15 with 2595 viewswesty

Surely Arsenal might join in the hunt for him. They need to strengthen and will look to sign players while their stock is still high. They will be getting rid of quite a few players this summer. If we could have two clubs going for him it would obviously drive the price up.
Got to be circa £60m + which still gives palace a decent profit. They will obviously then put in their own clause.
Eze 25% sell on on 16:41 - May 15 with 2458 viewsStevenageRanger

Eze 25% sell on on 13:41 - May 14 by QPR_John

Well whoever negotiated that deal wants a bonus
[Post edited 14 May 2023 13:43]

What if it was Les
Login to get fewer ads

Eze 25% sell on on 17:08 - May 15 with 2375 viewsstefan54

Eze 25% sell on on 13:22 - May 14 by Rangersw12

It's from the whole sale price

Not, according to Lee Hoos, when I spoke to him at the Sponsors Evening.
Eze 25% sell on on 21:17 - May 15 with 2052 viewsDWQPR

Whatever happens you just really want to see Eze do really well and reach the top. A fantastic footballer that fits so easily into the Marsh, Bowles, Stainrod, Currie, Wegerle, Taarabt list of no. 10’s and doesn’t look out of place on that list and in addition to that being such a modest and humble character especially in this present world of egotistical footballers.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Eze 25% sell on on 22:55 - May 15 with 1857 viewsnumptydumpty

Eze 25% sell on on 21:17 - May 15 by DWQPR

Whatever happens you just really want to see Eze do really well and reach the top. A fantastic footballer that fits so easily into the Marsh, Bowles, Stainrod, Currie, Wegerle, Taarabt list of no. 10’s and doesn’t look out of place on that list and in addition to that being such a modest and humble character especially in this present world of egotistical footballers.

The fact he is so not the Big I Am, is very much a positive.

Palace fans weren't massively impressed with him under Viera, but he is a totally different player under Hodgson.

Don't think as yet he has been consistently impressive enough to get a move to a higher level club though.

Would say when he does eventually move somewhere, could be a £50 million player.

So that would be £12.5 million into our treasure chest !!!

Unlikely to be this coming season ahead though unfortunately.
[Post edited 15 May 2023 22:57]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Eze 25% sell on on 15:59 - May 16 with 1477 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Eze 25% sell on on 16:14 - May 14 by ParkRoyalR

Not sure if a previous post of mine touched a nerve (constructive criticism of players), and regards 'stop going back to this nonsense', there are very relevant comparisons to how Willock and Dykes have been heavily criticized by fans on this forum, even after being fast-tracked back into the team after serious injury.

Has anybody interviewed / surveyed Chris Willock or the Medical Staff to understand why he has'nt been able to hit the ground running after his hamstring injury and been unable to repeat his outstanding early season form, without concluding he's phoning it in as so many have?

Only a few away games ago (WBA) Dunne was coming in for serious abuse from some of our fans by the corner flag and you really do wonder about our a fairly sizeable element of our fan-base at times.

I am not sure where you sit in the ground but where I sit Eze was regularly copping abuse from our fans and you do have to question if they know what they are watching / talking about.

As I said earlier, I agree that there are always a few folk that don't appreciate flair players. We heard the same criticisms levelled at Stan Bowles and Adel Taarabt. However, these people are in a minority and don't represent the opinion of "the majority of fans". This is why I feel that your earlier post, whilst containing some valid points, is exaggerated. On the whole Eze was well loved; the amount of interest that remains in a player who left our club 3 years ago reflects that.

Moreover, this thread is about a potential fee QPR may get should Crystal Palace decide to sell Eze on. With all due respect, I'd rather focus on how this could help QPR's FFP conundrum than divert the thread to a tired old debate.
Eze 25% sell on on 16:02 - May 16 with 1474 viewsBenny_the_Ball

This. It's evident from his recent interviews just how much he's matured.
Eze 25% sell on on 16:25 - May 16 with 1415 viewsswisscottage

Whilst he arguably doesn't top that list in terms of QPR legends, he will most likely top that list in terms of playing career achievement(if not goals scored) by the time he hangs up his boots.
Eze 25% sell on on 17:18 - May 16 with 1286 viewsParkRoyalR

Eze 25% sell on on 15:59 - May 16 by Benny_the_Ball

As I said earlier, I agree that there are always a few folk that don't appreciate flair players. We heard the same criticisms levelled at Stan Bowles and Adel Taarabt. However, these people are in a minority and don't represent the opinion of "the majority of fans". This is why I feel that your earlier post, whilst containing some valid points, is exaggerated. On the whole Eze was well loved; the amount of interest that remains in a player who left our club 3 years ago reflects that.

Moreover, this thread is about a potential fee QPR may get should Crystal Palace decide to sell Eze on. With all due respect, I'd rather focus on how this could help QPR's FFP conundrum than divert the thread to a tired old debate.

Fair points well made,

Did'nt mean to pivot the thread but thought Eze was an apt comparison in how some players were being treated in the run-in,

Just think we are in danger of 'throwing the baby out with the bath-water' so to speak in some of the criticisms some of our current squad are receiving,

We do have some good championship players who did wear the shirt with pride this year and it is important we recognise and back these players as when it mattered they gave it their all, as you would expect them too.
Eze 25% sell on on 17:53 - May 16 with 1183 viewsMick_S

I was too young to appreciate Stan Bowles. Lucky enough to watch Taarabt and Eze. Magnificent footballers that we were so lucky to have. It’s a parochial Rangers thing; we got just how incredibly talented they were/are. I really do think that others missed it, Palace haven’t got the best of Eze yet, and when they do, he’s gone. Taarabt was a Championship monster. Feckin’ massive talent.

I’ve got a fiver with a Chelsea boy that Eze plays for England. Took that two years ago to make a point.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Eze 25% sell on on 18:21 - May 16 with 1107 viewsNorthantsHoop

Eze 25% sell on on 17:53 - May 16 by Mick_S

I was too young to appreciate Stan Bowles. Lucky enough to watch Taarabt and Eze. Magnificent footballers that we were so lucky to have. It’s a parochial Rangers thing; we got just how incredibly talented they were/are. I really do think that others missed it, Palace haven’t got the best of Eze yet, and when they do, he’s gone. Taarabt was a Championship monster. Feckin’ massive talent.

I’ve got a fiver with a Chelsea boy that Eze plays for England. Took that two years ago to make a point.

Hodgson has finally moved Eze into that central 10 role and it is paying dividends. He was much better centrally at QPR than being stuck out wide and Warburton got the best out of him in his last season.
Eze 25% sell on on 19:00 - May 16 with 997 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze 25% sell on on 17:53 - May 16 by Mick_S

He should surely make a squad this summer.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024