Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
chelshi*e are disintegrating 21:44 - May 25 with 2775 viewsRs_Holy

Shame ….
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 21:52 - May 25 with 2738 viewsToast_R

Their new owner has wrecked the club inside a year. Even TF didn't manage it that quickly.
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 21:56 - May 25 with 2732 viewsted_hendrix

Not watching It as I can't because I haven't got Sky wouldn't watch It anyway.

All been said before but In the name of something or the other how the bleep has Lampard got that gig at chelshit? he's a compulsive Managerial failure, much as it pains me to say he Is Managing (let's be honsest (spit) some bloody good players) and he's from what I can gather and reading managed to make them worse !!!

Breaking my heart BTW.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 22:04 - May 25 with 2667 viewspaulparker

Half of me hopes Chelsea keep up this form next season.

The other half also hopes they keep up this form next season.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

chelshi*e are disintegrating (n/t) on 22:05 - May 25 with 2673 viewsHAMRanger

Login to get fewer ads

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 22:06 - May 25 with 2668 viewsHAMRanger

ooops
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 22:13 - May 25 with 2625 viewsqprxtc

Living in this part of London , it’s impossible to not know any of that lot. They are all over the shop. Lots more of them than Rangers fans and i inlet plenty of Rangers fans. Only ever knew one Fulham fan and never a Middlesex muppet fan until the last few years.

Personally speaking ALL the kings road shite fans I know personally are lovely people. Proper have a decent conversation, good human beings. I know more arsehole QPR fans personally than that lot.

F ucking annoying.

But , all said and undone. Nothing is fair in hate and peace.

A pox on them and their ilk. Bright rays of sunshine. Immaculate skies , verdant fields of the righteous Rangers.

Thus it was, this it is and fick knows what it shall be.

Calm.
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 22:50 - May 25 with 2537 viewsHayesender

True story. My new local in Littlehampton is run by a Chelsea fan. Pub is ok, but he comes across as a bit of a bullsh××er.

Anyway, took in a Littlehampton game a few weeks ago, and got chatting with a couple of blokes who happened to be Portsmouth fans.

So just talking small talk, and we got onto my new local. Turns out the landlord, the life long Chelsea fan, used to be a Portsmouth fan.

Sums the cnts up for me

Poll: Shamima Beghum

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 06:01 - May 26 with 2332 viewsWatford_Ranger

They have an outside chance of finishing bottom London club which would be quite fun.
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 06:38 - May 26 with 2294 viewsWokingR

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 22:06 - May 25 by HAMRanger

ooops

That was some ‘oops’
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 07:49 - May 26 with 2154 viewsstevec

Have Chelsea ever finished lower than 12th since stealing money from Siberian peasants?
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 08:00 - May 26 with 2130 viewssouthbrookstreet

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 21:52 - May 25 by Toast_R

Their new owner has wrecked the club inside a year. Even TF didn't manage it that quickly.

You have it spot on Pal... Players don't want to play for the owner
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 08:15 - May 26 with 2092 viewsBluce_Ree

Not bad enough. I want blood.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 09:04 - May 26 with 2021 viewsRs_Holy

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 07:49 - May 26 by stevec

Have Chelsea ever finished lower than 12th since stealing money from Siberian peasants?

I don't think so... I'm a bit gutted they've got Pochetino who is a really good coach.
BUT, they have problems! no Champions League/or any European football, no decent strikers (other than Lukaku but will he go back???), players on ridiculously long contracts to try and get around FFP... its all mounting up.
It will be interesting to see what happens next season if they start poorly??? I think they will almost certainly pull it round because of the sheer size of the squad ... but you never know tho (everything crossed).
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 09:10 - May 26 with 1996 viewsdaveB

annoyingly I fear they might be quite good next season once they get a proper manager in but been wonderful to see them be so crap this year
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 09:25 - May 26 with 1957 viewsDWQPR

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 09:04 - May 26 by Rs_Holy

I don't think so... I'm a bit gutted they've got Pochetino who is a really good coach.
BUT, they have problems! no Champions League/or any European football, no decent strikers (other than Lukaku but will he go back???), players on ridiculously long contracts to try and get around FFP... its all mounting up.
It will be interesting to see what happens next season if they start poorly??? I think they will almost certainly pull it round because of the sheer size of the squad ... but you never know tho (everything crossed).

And the fùckers are asking £85million for Mount who will be in the last year of his contract. Ol’ Tom Bola just doesn’t get it. He has overloaded the playing side on huge contracts which in itself will cause a lot of disharmony when the new manager has to whittle that down to 25 and even then there will be some huge egos who ain’t gonna get a sniff of the first team. Fingers crossed with FFP they are in a huge huge hole

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 13:50 - May 26 with 1737 viewsQPR_John

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 09:25 - May 26 by DWQPR

And the fùckers are asking £85million for Mount who will be in the last year of his contract. Ol’ Tom Bola just doesn’t get it. He has overloaded the playing side on huge contracts which in itself will cause a lot of disharmony when the new manager has to whittle that down to 25 and even then there will be some huge egos who ain’t gonna get a sniff of the first team. Fingers crossed with FFP they are in a huge huge hole

FFP was introduced to help teams like Chelsea not to punish them
chelshi*e are disintegrating on 14:23 - May 26 with 1681 viewsHAMRanger

chelshi*e are disintegrating on 06:38 - May 26 by WokingR

That was some ‘oops’

Would like to blame tech but I think it was just a user error!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024