Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff 17:02 - Jun 22 with 3282 viewsMonkey_Roots

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/ainsworth-adds-to-backroom-team-220623/
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 17:15 - Jun 22 with 3212 viewsstevec

Wish I could be like him
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 17:28 - Jun 22 with 3139 viewswesty

Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 17:15 - Jun 22 by stevec

Wish I could be like him

😂 in what way ?
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 17:34 - Jun 22 with 3095 viewskensalriser

Steve in shock reference to woke lefty liberal elitist.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 18:08 - Jun 22 with 2986 viewsBoston

Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 17:28 - Jun 22 by westy

😂 in what way ?

Fit and er..robust?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2023 18:09]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 18:12 - Jun 22 with 2963 viewsDannyPaddox

😂 in what way ?

Leading the School Team to victory of course.

But seriously is Dave the haka master?
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 18:22 - Jun 22 with 2899 viewswortonranger

😂 in what way ?

Fa fa fa fa fa Fargo knows
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 18:30 - Jun 22 with 2869 viewsE15Hoop

Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 18:12 - Jun 22 by DannyPaddox

Leading the School Team to victory of course.

But seriously is Dave the haka master?

Well one thing we know for sure is that he of pure and noble creed..
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 18:35 - Jun 22 with 2847 viewsBklynRanger

I get it now
Login to get fewer ads

Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 18:52 - Jun 22 with 2791 viewsDorse

“We want to get these boys as fit and robust as we possibly can,” he explained. “Dave is the ideal person to come in and help the already-good group I inherited from last season.”

Sorry for the late response. Only just finished laughing at that.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 18:54 - Jun 22 with 2777 viewsCateLeBonR

How is he on set pieces?
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 19:00 - Jun 22 with 2727 viewsBklynRanger

So if he's been Wycombe's fitness coach for 10 years we may be able to get more of an expectation than you would from the standard annual "Toughest preseason in the history of my young corpuscles" player comments.

Did Wycombe have a widely accepted fit team?
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 20:05 - Jun 22 with 2532 viewswesty

Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 19:00 - Jun 22 by BklynRanger

So if he's been Wycombe's fitness coach for 10 years we may be able to get more of an expectation than you would from the standard annual "Toughest preseason in the history of my young corpuscles" player comments.

Did Wycombe have a widely accepted fit team?

Akinfenwa apart yes they were extremely fit and certainly robust.
Tbf to even get that unit Akinfenwa to be able to part run / waddle was a feat in itself
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 03:07 - Jun 23 with 2146 viewsSydneyRs

😂 in what way ?

Passed all his exams by all accounts.

Unless its about being so gay and fancy free.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2023 3:09]
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 10:03 - Jun 23 with 1895 viewsterryb

😂 in what way ?

I think you will find Steve was referring to a Kinks song - David Watts. It was the B side to Autumn Almanac.

The first line being "I want to be like David Watts".

Speaking of David Watts, I don't suppose that the Queens Park Rangers supporter from Chesham with that name uses this site? Ex goalkeeper & Challenors Grammar School who played in the Chesham Town team with me on a Sunday morning. He was one of the only two Rangers fans I knew prior to the Rodney team converting some of us!
Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 11:07 - Jun 23 with 1751 viewsTheChef

Indeed. An impressive CV I'm sure you'll agree!

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jam/davidwatts.html

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ainsworth adds Dave Wates to backroom staff on 11:24 - Jun 23 with 1675 viewsSonofpugwash

They also serve who only stand and Wates.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024