Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday 08:12 - Aug 21 with 3750 viewsStevenageRanger

Got chatting to Jimmy as he was strolling down SAR after the game.

Said that he will be back in 3 weeks.

Also said unprompted "We are going to be alright this season"
Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 3224 viewsNorthernr

That's good news if true, the rumours were not before Christmas but his rehab already looks pretty advanced and intense on the socials.
Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 11:06 - Aug 21 with 3149 viewsNed_Kennedys

Nice one: I think Jimmy will really benefit from playing next to Cook when he is back compared to last season alongside Dickie.
Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 11:15 - Aug 21 with 3105 viewsTheChef

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 11:06 - Aug 21 by Ned_Kennedys

Nice one: I think Jimmy will really benefit from playing next to Cook when he is back compared to last season alongside Dickie.

I see Dickie got sent off on Saturday. Albeit second yellow which looked a bit harsh.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 11:38 - Aug 21 with 2979 viewsHAYESBOY

Will GA use Jimmy in a back 3 with Cook and Fox? Guessing he will most of the time.

Good news on Dunne. Was 3 weeks until he can train or was it available in 3 weeks time?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 12:01 - Aug 21 with 2834 viewsBlue_Castello

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 10:57 - Aug 21 by Northernr

That's good news if true, the rumours were not before Christmas but his rehab already looks pretty advanced and intense on the socials.

Yeah Ainsworth did quote Xmas after the injury but I've got a mate who used to do landscape gardening and had ops on both shoulders, he wasn't out of action very long so I was guessing that he would be back a lot quicker, a serious result, Dunne in the back three will be far more imposing and on Saturday for instance would have helped considerably.
Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 12:54 - Aug 21 with 2586 viewsStevenageRanger

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 11:38 - Aug 21 by HAYESBOY

Will GA use Jimmy in a back 3 with Cook and Fox? Guessing he will most of the time.

Good news on Dunne. Was 3 weeks until he can train or was it available in 3 weeks time?

I didnt ask much detail. Was all a bit quick. Got a pic with my lad, he had his arm in a sling and I I just said "Hows things with the injury, when you back""Going well , back in 3 weeks" was the reply!

Would take it he means training.
Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 13:30 - Aug 21 with 2427 viewsTheChef

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 12:54 - Aug 21 by StevenageRanger

I didnt ask much detail. Was all a bit quick. Got a pic with my lad, he had his arm in a sling and I I just said "Hows things with the injury, when you back""Going well , back in 3 weeks" was the reply!

Would take it he means training.

So maybe six weeks till he's ready for the first team again?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 13:39 - Aug 21 with 2377 viewsBAWHoops

A back 3 of Dunne, Cook and JCS (don't laugh) should be very very solid

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 13:47 - Aug 21 with 2318 viewsKonk

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 11:15 - Aug 21 by TheChef

I see Dickie got sent off on Saturday. Albeit second yellow which looked a bit harsh.

Dickie has started well at City. Thought his second booking was blatant at the time, but doesn’t look that bad on the replays. Blues were very solid and decent going forward - City were pretty pap, mind.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 14:38 - Aug 21 with 2087 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Jimmy Dunne down SAR on Saturday on 13:39 - Aug 21 by BAWHoops

A back 3 of Dunne, Cook and JCS (don't laugh) should be very very solid

Well, for the two games that will happen, we'll be defensively as tight as a gnat's chuff!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024