Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton 3-0 down 13:25 - Sep 2 with 1561 viewsSydneyRs

The positivity about last week already starting to fade!
Southampton 3-0 down on 13:30 - Sep 2 with 1518 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sunderland have put their chances away with some help from poor goalkeeping. We didn’t but we had plenty of them. Southampton have some very good players for the level but the way they play they’ll mess up occasionally.
Southampton 3-0 down on 13:32 - Sep 2 with 1510 viewsNorthernr

“The transfer window is different here, we sign players”.
Will never tire of watching Martin get served a slab of gooch for brunch.
Southampton 3-0 down on 13:38 - Sep 2 with 1449 viewsFredManRave

4 gone conclusion...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Southampton 3-0 down on 13:39 - Sep 2 with 1442 viewsDannyPaddox

Meanwhile in the promised land.

Jordan Pickford scores an unfortunate own goal

Please stay up Rangers. Please please please. Just so we can welcome 50,000 scousers, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, to the Championship in their lovely new ground.
Southampton 3-0 down on 13:43 - Sep 2 with 1416 viewsManinBlack

This can happen if you concede after just 54 seconds. Look what we did at Watford, who since then have not scored at home. The second goal may not have happened without the deflection and the third is down to the Saints keeper doing what Begovic did at St Mary's.
Southampton 3-0 down on 13:43 - Sep 2 with 1416 viewsWatford_Ranger

Wouldn’t have fancied Millwall at Bham.

Shocked to see Ethan Laird is missing with a hamstring injury and Tyler Roberts with a calf injury.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2023 13:44]
Southampton 3-0 down on 13:48 - Sep 2 with 1374 viewsDannyPaddox

Lisa Stansfield scores again
Southampton 3-0 down on 14:02 - Sep 2 with 1279 viewsHunterhoop

Southampton 3-0 down on 13:43 - Sep 2 by Watford_Ranger

Wouldn’t have fancied Millwall at Bham.

Shocked to see Ethan Laird is missing with a hamstring injury and Tyler Roberts with a calf injury.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2023 13:44]

Tyler Roberts must have the tightest, weakest calves in the history of football.

He’s barely played in 12 months because of his calves. His calves that the Leeds medical team didn’t think anything was wrong with.
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton 3-0 down on 14:08 - Sep 2 with 1222 viewsFredManRave

Southampton 3-0 down on 14:02 - Sep 2 by Hunterhoop

Tyler Roberts must have the tightest, weakest calves in the history of football.

He’s barely played in 12 months because of his calves. His calves that the Leeds medical team didn’t think anything was wrong with.

I applaud a millionaire footballer looking after his livestock and trying to live off the land.

I've got the Power.

Southampton 3-0 down on 14:25 - Sep 2 with 1148 viewstraininvain

Southampton with 68% possession while losing 4-0 is very on brand for Russell Martin. I’m sure he’ll feel it’s a moral victory.
Southampton 3-0 down on 14:28 - Sep 2 with 1115 viewsconnell10

Said it before people are over hyping this league again. Mainly crap teams sprinkled with a few average.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Southampton 3-0 down on 14:37 - Sep 2 with 1063 viewsFredManRave

Early days, blah, blah, blah but I think Swansea could be "One of the 3" that we're all hoping exist in the league this season.

No wins in 5,now...

I've got the Power.

Southampton 3-0 down on 14:49 - Sep 2 with 986 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Southampton 3-0 down on 13:39 - Sep 2 by DannyPaddox

Meanwhile in the promised land.

Jordan Pickford scores an unfortunate own goal

Please stay up Rangers. Please please please. Just so we can welcome 50,000 scousers, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, to the Championship in their lovely new ground.

Pickford might have scored an own goal ( cruel to be honest ) but he did make one of the saves of the season to grab that draw for Everton.Basically a triple save and even better in slow motion plus the last kicks of the game.
Loved the shot of Mc Bernie and Pickford laughing and hugging with Mc Bernie basically saying "how the fcuk did you save that "
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024