Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 47794 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 08:31 - Feb 2 with 8828 viewsBluce_Ree

We've had an unfortunate defeat, we've had a win, we've had a draw, so I think we're now due a nasty defeat. Like a 3-0 to them sort of thing.

But all things are possible through Marti the Redeemer who strengthens me and also F**K BLACKBURN so I don't know, just make up some score where we somehow win.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 10:42 - Feb 2 with 8725 viewsTheChef

2-0 Blackburn.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 13:58 - Feb 2 with 8573 viewsaston_hoop

Blackburn have not allowed their manager to speak to the press today. Getting sacked before our game?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:41 - Feb 2 with 8483 viewsconnell10

2-2

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:42 - Feb 2 with 8479 viewsRangersw12

Another massive game so we will lose 1-0
Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:45 - Feb 2 with 8455 viewsFDC

The most must win game for a week imo
Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:49 - Feb 2 with 8451 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Odds:

Blackburn 1.95
Draw 3.50
Rangers 3.80

I think they're generous with our odds there, even allowing for our poor record up there.
Might be worth looking at the odds again when the teams are named.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:49 - Feb 2 with 8453 viewsJevlar

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 14:45 - Feb 2 by FDC

The most must win game for a week imo

On the basis of nothing and totally ignoring our record at Ewood park, we are going to win tomorrow 1-2.

Armstrong and Paal to score.

Got to be Paal - he's after the QPR golden boot this year!
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:34 - Feb 2 with 8367 viewskensalriser

0-3 Rangers. Frey off to a flyer.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 2 with 8327 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'm slightly buoyed by the signings, but only slightly.
It was only Wrexham, but what I saw there worried me.
They've got players back and U think it'll be a spanking. 3-0.

Bare bones.

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 2 with 8318 viewsLongsufferingR

11 of the top 12 in the first goalscorer betting are Blackburn players.
Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:06 - Feb 2 with 8285 viewsBluce_Ree

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 2 by LongsufferingR

11 of the top 12 in the first goalscorer betting are Blackburn players.

11 out of 11 of them can F*CK OFF too.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 2 with 8267 viewsSimonJames

I'll be happy with Blackburn scoring a hat-trick... of own goals! Or perhaps one each for our new signings.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 2 with 8247 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers though I know this is not a good ground for us.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 2 with 8224 viewsLongsufferingR

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 2 by Metallica_Hoop

Which ground is?
Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 2 with 8203 viewsTheChef

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 2 by Metallica_Hoop

For the win, Blackburn are 19/20, we are 14/5.

Nuff said.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 2 with 8105 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 2 by LongsufferingR

Which ground is?

Ewood

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 17:46 - Feb 2 with 8080 viewsDorse

For the first time this season, we will deliver a gob-bumming the likes of which only exist in whispered legend. A gob-bumming so epic, so stupendously huge that future generations will deny it was even possible and laugh it off as pure hyperbole. A match wherein those wearing hoops will stride the earth as Titans, nay, latter-day Nephillim, laughing at the cruel cosmic joke that is Blackburn.

I reckon we might even get a draw here lads.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:49 - Feb 2 with 8009 viewsHarbour

0-0 …a good point if it happens
Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:55 - Feb 2 with 7996 viewsderbyhoop

We've got a dreadful record there. But they are in poor form and concede a lot of goals, whereas we dont.
I can only hope we can get a result but I certainly wouldn't want to bet on it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:08 - Feb 2 with 7976 viewskensalriser

By the way, what's the weird thread title all about?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 20:35 - Feb 2 with 7890 viewsDorse

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 19:08 - Feb 2 by kensalriser

By the way, what's the weird thread title all about?

It was the 90s. You had to make your entertainment in them days.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 2 with 7853 viewsFDC

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 18:55 - Feb 2 by derbyhoop

We've got a dreadful record there. But they are in poor form and concede a lot of goals, whereas we dont.
I can only hope we can get a result but I certainly wouldn't want to bet on it.

I took my five year old daughter to her first game at Ewood in 2022, those bastards made her cry, I want a sociopathic looking Swiss guy to return the favour
Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 20:55 - Feb 2 with 7827 viewsFDC

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 20:49 - Feb 2 by FDC

I took my five year old daughter to her first game at Ewood in 2022, those bastards made her cry, I want a sociopathic looking Swiss guy to return the favour

By which I mean, I don't want anyone else's five year old daughter to find getting beaten by the mighty rangers distressing, I just hope all the Blackburn players break down in tears at two nil
Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 08:59 - Feb 3 with 7634 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Alan Sherear spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 2 by LongsufferingR

Which ground is?

I've just realised what you meant lol sorry I was a bit tired yesterday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024