Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 49683 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 3 with 2429 viewsactonman

How is Armstrong a booking and Blackburn do exactly the same challenge 30 seconds later with both feet off the ground not .. ffs referees!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 3 with 2294 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Decent first half after a slow start.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 3 with 2240 viewsQPunkR

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

New commentator can't pronounce Dolan or Moran.

And a strange attempt at Dixon-Bonner to my ears. Makes him sound Australian

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 3 with 2231 viewsDieByYourSide

It's massively there for the taking.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 3 with 2178 viewsStanisgod

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 3 by DieByYourSide

Definitely.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 3 with 2125 viewsDylanP

HT 0-0.

Not good enough to get us out of the relegation zone against a team that has no clue

Annoyed at Sinclair, who I love but seems to be spending today wandering around in offside positions with no urgency and is a bit clueless when on the ball. Come on Armstrong. Get your head together!

Maybe Frey is the second half spark we need

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 3 with 2117 viewsrbee

Encouraging first half.

I am really hoping that Frey turns out to be half decent to start converting our pressure going forward in to goals. Little chance with Armstrong and Dykes.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 3 with 2094 viewsbenhurst

Classic Armstrong half there, a better striker would take most of those chances but no other striker in this division is even getting themselves in those positions in the first place. Think we've been alright, just need to put one away
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 3 with 2090 viewscheeseydane

Dare i say, our centre midfield looking more efficient/fluent without Field.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 3 with 2077 viewsMick_S

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 3 by DieByYourSide

It is. But SA has to make better decisions. His threat and pace are stopping Blackburn having a real go at us. Difficult one!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 3 with 1989 viewsCateLeBonR

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

He's wasted five great attacks.

A bit harsh that Brian as he’s the only one who can get in those positions. Also think he won us at least a couple of corners but yeah lots to work on with Armstrong..
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 3 with 1962 viewsMalintabuk

Think as the away team we will be much more pleased with that half than Blackburn, but again after having the best part of the game, we still haven't scored, and we really do need to take advantage of when we are on top.
Defence looks pretty solid, but apart from that one shocking attempt in the first 5 minutes, they haven't really stretched us
As I said I love Sincs, he really is that character who you just love, but is really as mad as a box of frogs. He as it all really, power and pace, but then he gets in the area and everything just falls apart.
I hope the 2nd half we can bring psycho on and perhaps score
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 3 with 1939 viewsSherryHoop

We need to get Chair into the middle of maybe Hodge. Dykes not creative enough for that role every week. Armstrong is a tricky one. You want a striker who backs himself but not one who can't see a player in more space. When he's on he ball it doesn't look comfortable. I reckon I'd try some of the new lads and see if we can have a bit of debut magic.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 1890 viewsQuillPenRiot

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 3 by cheeseydane

Dare i say, our centre midfield looking more efficient/fluent without Field.

I noticed this too, he’ll have a hard time getting back in the first 11 especially with the new faces
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 1884 viewsconnell10

The bench will win this game for us.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 1875 viewsBurnleyhoop

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:37 - Feb 3 by queensparker

Love seeing Armstrong playing like this. Less of the moaning from the team mates when it doesn’t come off would be nice to see. He’s still learning

Pace and power without no football acumen whatsoever. Could have been 2 up now with a forward that knows what he is doing. Not sure what Dykes role is either, not much of a forward or attacking midfielder. Suspect both will be out of the side when the new boys are fit.

Dixon Bonner doing well though.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 1745 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 3 by CateLeBonR

A bit harsh that Brian as he’s the only one who can get in those positions. Also think he won us at least a couple of corners but yeah lots to work on with Armstrong..

He won us three corners, I think, but in each case he took the wrong option or miscontrolled it. All three wereexcellent chances.

The biggest chance of the five was the one where Willock was free and he didn't get the ball to him.

Yes, his pace helps us create chances. I accept that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 3 with 1627 viewsdavman

I can forgive Armstrong's rawness, his occasional poor touch and the fact that he is hardly prolific, but I have no sympathy for his tendency to just stand in offside positions. He is worse than Macauley Bonne; at least he was caught offside because he mistimed runs. Armstrong just stands there leaving the only option a ball down the line.

Surely it is not hard to train him to get back inside just in case we want to, occasionally, mix it up with a direct ball over the top.

It is really starting to grate...

As is the case, this lot are shite. We are the better team, but still haven't scored. Six corners, aside from one, more threatening to our goal than theirs and don't even get me started on Paal's pathetic floaty "shot" from a direct free kick - utterly pathetic.

Our ability to play thro a high press is also pathetic and downright scary with Begovic as the fulcrum.

Colback, JCS and Cannon doing ok.

Really, really need to score first (yet again).

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 3 with 1599 viewsQPunkR

Think everyone's playing well first half although Begović still frightens the bejesus out if me. And Blackburn are absolute gash, like genuinely toothless and they keep giving us the ball.

And yet. And yet. We still haven't scored and even for all our country attacks we never really looked like scoring.

This one's there for the taking if we just up our game from everybody being a 6 out of 10 to just one or two step up to a 7
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:04]

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:02 - Feb 3 with 1582 viewstraininvain

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 3 by Burnleyhoop

Pace and power without no football acumen whatsoever. Could have been 2 up now with a forward that knows what he is doing. Not sure what Dykes role is either, not much of a forward or attacking midfielder. Suspect both will be out of the side when the new boys are fit.

Dixon Bonner doing well though.

The problem is that we don’t have any other strikers with pace to get in behind like Armstrong consistently shows. His decision making and composure isn’t good enough but we just weren’t getting into these positions until Armstrong started playing through the middle so it’s an improvement.

It’ll be interesting to see what Frey has to offer but I can’t imagine he’s going to be a pacey centre forward.
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:04]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 3 with 1507 viewsstrikerace

We need to take Armstrongs pace and give it to Dykes. Then we may have a real striker
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 3 with 1497 viewsaston_hoop

Reggie Cannon giving Armstrong a big old talking too pre-kick off. Wonder what he was telling him

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:07 - Feb 3 with 1350 viewsaston_hoop

So close from Steve Cook. Really positive start to the half

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 3 with 1245 viewstraininvain

We need a goal here to capitalise on our dominance. They’ve got two decent strikers on the pitch and will make us pay if we don’t get a goal first.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:10 - Feb 3 with 1183 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:09 - Feb 3 by traininvain

We need a goal here to capitalise on our dominance. They’ve got two decent strikers on the pitch and will make us pay if we don’t get a goal first.

It's written in the stars mate 👍

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024