Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 50716 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 3 with 2122 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 3 by Stanisgod

Subs have worked I think, great ball from Sinclair, he thought about it that time.

What did I say about the bench.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 3 with 2121 viewsJimmyR

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 by Metallica_Hoop

Sincs you are forgiven.

Got it right in the end 6th time lucky
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 3 with 2118 viewssupahoopsa

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 by davman

Gonna call it now. Armstrong is having a royal shocker and will cost us this game. Bloody awful.

That lasted well πŸ˜€

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 3 with 2077 viewsconnell10

Let's keep this steady Rangers .

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 3 with 2020 viewsJuzzie

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 3 by Match82

I think I'd rather that game finishes as a draw

Same here.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 3 with 2011 viewsMalintabuk

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 3 by Match82

I think I'd rather that game finishes as a draw

Really.............I would love to get out of that bottom 3 if we go on to win this
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 3 with 1921 viewsconnell10

Huddersfield are wining bollox

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 3 with 1906 viewsSuperhoops2808

Town are 2-0 up Grrrrr
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 3 with 1903 viewsBrianMcCarthy

H'field 2-0 up.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 3 with 1895 viewsMatch82

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 3 by Malintabuk

Really.............I would love to get out of that bottom 3 if we go on to win this

Both those teams are going to be around and about where we are at the end of the year. If rather give them 2 points combined than 3.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 3 with 1889 viewsHastings_Hoops

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:28 - Feb 3 by Malintabuk

I’d rather we keep winning and drag Millwall into it
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 3 with 1855 viewsThird_Division_South

Duds 2 up 😠
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 3 with 1783 viewsloftboy

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 3 by Hastings_Hoops

I’d rather we keep winning and drag Millwall into it

And Stoke, big game up there coming up.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 3 with 1727 viewsThird_Division_South

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 3 by Third_Division_South

Duds 2 up 😠

HUDs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 3 with 1695 viewstraininvain

Good job we’re winning and hopefully dragging Stoke, Blackburn, Millwall etc into the mix.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 3 with 1683 viewsMatch82

Even apart from his goal Hodge has looked very tidy since he has come on
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 3 with 1685 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 3 by loftboy

And Stoke, big game up there coming up.

I said the other day Stoke are dog shit can see them being in big trouble.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 3 with 1673 viewsQPunkR

Referee that's an awful call

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 3 with 1603 viewsQPunkR

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 3 by QPunkR

Referee that's an awful call

And if course they score straight away

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 3 with 1589 viewsFredManRave

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 3 by connell10

Let's keep this steady Rangers .

Steady and QPR don't go together!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 3 with 1583 viewsR_from_afar

Bollox 1-2

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 3 with 1585 viewsCamberleyR

Bollox

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 3 with 1572 viewsMetallica_Hoop

ffs from nothing

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:32 - Feb 3 with 1553 viewsMatch82

Poor from begovic
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:33 - Feb 3 with 1516 viewskensalriser

Shouldn't that have been a foul on Armstrong?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024