Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 51426 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 3 with 1862 viewsBrianMcCarthy

New commentator is driving me mad here.
Can't pronounce Dolan or Moran.
Every time he says Dollin or Mu-ran I take another step towards the Happy House.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 3 with 1756 viewsQuillPenRiot

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

New commentator is driving me mad here.
Can't pronounce Dolan or Moran.
Every time he says Dollin or Mu-ran I take another step towards the Happy House.

But szmodics sounds like bollox, you can’t have everything you know
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 3 with 1713 viewsStanisgod

We've had so many chances or should have, we know what happens next don't we. I've seen this game about 15 times this season.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 3 with 1719 viewsMatch82

We've been the better team today. Dixon Bonner had been good. Armstrong, sheesh. What he gives, he takes away.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 1692 viewsBrianMcCarthy

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 1663 viewsstrikerace

it is always Chair, our only player who knows where the back of the net is
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 1660 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Scorchioooooo

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 1646 viewsMalintabuk

Is that the bit of luck we needed...........
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 1650 viewsBklynRanger

Eat my GGGOOOOAAALLLLLLL
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 1638 viewsCamberleyR

Get in!!!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 1628 viewsR_from_afar

OG and we lead!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 1622 viewsaston_hoop

Get in! Nice to have a bit of luck

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 with 1607 viewsQPunkR

Get in! Well played Own Goal!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 with 1601 viewsMatch82

Chhhhaaaaaaaaiiiiiirrrrr!

And is that....a lucky bounce for us? What is that witchcraft?
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 with 1536 viewsMatch82

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 3 by Stanisgod

We've had so many chances or should have, we know what happens next don't we. I've seen this game about 15 times this season.

I'm going to guess that wasn't what you were expecting
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 1519 viewsqprxtc

It’s going pear shaped for Rovers!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 1507 viewsloftboy

Please get another, blood pressure can’t cope.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 1492 viewsJimmyR

Cook striding forwards confidently… could it be the ppl he now has in front of him? Chair off the post and the keepers back!!! Get in
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 1474 viewstraininvain

Well deserved. Now go for the jugular and finish them.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 1465 viewsrbee

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:14 - Feb 3 by traininvain

The fact that he’s inexperienced doesn’t change because we’re all getting frustrated with him this afternoon. He’s not playing well and I’d hook him but let’s not forget that he’s a youngster who probably shouldn’t be starting every week and the last thing he needs is all of us piling in on him.

I do understand what you are saying but he is 21 in June and has now played 50 times for us.

Anyway we are winning now, come on Urrrsss!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 1461 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 3 by Match82

I'm going to guess that wasn't what you were expecting

Yesss now come on Rangers .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1409 viewsaston_hoop

Oh nice, like that goal

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1402 viewsBklynRanger

FCUK!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1369 viewsQuillPenRiot

Oh fffck yes!!!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1363 viewsCamberleyR

Hodge!!!!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024