Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 50727 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1859 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Sincs you are forgiven.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1859 viewsstrikerace

Wow, what was that? A striker making a run, getting the ball, and scoring? I've seen that happen on TV before
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1856 viewsMatch82

Sinclair, great pass through, fair play.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1855 viewsderbyhoop

Hodge 2-0
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:25]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1852 viewsMalintabuk

The new boys makes his mark................nice play by Sinc so give him credit there
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1852 viewsbenhurst

BANG! Brilliant from Sinclair, where's that been all day?
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 1845 viewsR_from_afar

Hodge! 2-0

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 1832 viewsdavman

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 3 by davman

Gonna call it now. Armstrong is having a royal shocker and will cost us this game. Bloody awful.

So glad to be wrong. Brilliant assist from Sincs. Gwan, lad!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 1827 viewsQPunkR

Sinclair has done so well to slow things down and pick out that pass. Well played son

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 1822 viewsqprxtc

It’s a hodgepodge for Rovers!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 1818 viewsqueensparker

Sinclair redeems himself!!!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 1785 viewsMick_S

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 by QuillPenRiot

Oh fffck yes!!!

What the F?
We’ll done SA and Hodge

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 1786 viewsloftboy

Get the fúck in

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 1786 viewsDylanP

Great ball from Sinclair, great finish!

0-2!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 1764 viewsconnell10

Oh my yess

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 1751 viewsaston_hoop

That really was a serious finish though

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 3 with 1733 viewsJimmyR

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:17 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

New commentator is driving me mad here.
Can't pronounce Dolan or Moran.
Every time he says Dollin or Mu-ran I take another step towards the Happy House.

Dough laaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 3 with 1698 viewsMatch82

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 3 by strikerace

Wow, what was that? A striker making a run, getting the ball, and scoring? I've seen that happen on TV before

Even rarer, a missed getting ahead of the play and making a run!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 3 with 1675 viewsStanisgod

Subs have worked I think, great ball from Sinclair, he thought about it that time.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 3 with 1663 viewsSherryHoop

Great 5 mins.

Well played Sincs in the build up. Finally found the right pass.

Lovely finish for basically his first touch for the club.

Chair will benefit from then signings.

Com on you Rs.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 3 with 1651 viewsHoopinEssex

Can't believe this. We are staying up!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 3 with 1615 viewsFredManRave

OMFG!

Have to give a shout out to Armstrong for the oerfect lay off to Hodge. Pleased for him cos he was taking a caning but now he's help put us in strong position.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:25 - Feb 3 with 1613 viewsMick_S

Top decision by the boss to not substitute SA.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 3 with 1592 viewsMalintabuk

c/mon Wednesday sneak a cheeky little winner
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 3 with 1536 viewsMatch82

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:26 - Feb 3 by Malintabuk

c/mon Wednesday sneak a cheeky little winner

I think I'd rather that game finishes as a draw
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024