Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread 08:27 - Feb 2 with 51883 viewsSpaceman_P

Right guys,

As I am up and awake. I have decided to start the Blackburn thread for the weekend.

Optimistic 2 - 1 tight game. Goals from Chair and a Penalty by Dykes.

They (Blackburn) will score before half time and hit the bar!!! but we will get something out of this.

Paul
[Post edited 3 Feb 14:02]
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 3 with 2688 viewsQPunkR

Fk me +10 mins ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 3 with 2692 viewsBrianMcCarthy

90 of 100 played.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 3 with 2650 viewsMetallica_Hoop

10 mins f'k off

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 3 with 2638 viewsMatch82

10 minutes is scandalous. That's an absolute joke.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 3 with 2635 viewsQPRSteve

10 minutes???
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 3 with 2598 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

90 of 100 played.

Wtf 10 minutes???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 3 with 2571 viewsCamberleyR

10 Fcking minutes???????

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 3 with 2551 viewsQPunkR

Where the hell has this prick pulled out 10 minutes from??!

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 3 with 2487 viewskensalriser

Thought this wasn't a shit ref? Seems to be a Rovers fan.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 3 with 2428 viewsCamberleyR

Even their commentators on the stream I'm watching were only saying five or six.
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:51]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 3 with 2384 viewsJimmyR

10 f’cking mins where did that come from?
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 3 with 2382 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 3 by traininvain

Good job we’re winning and hopefully dragging Stoke, Blackburn, Millwall etc into the mix.

And agent Dozzell is working his magic.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 3 with 2373 viewsFredManRave

Good save from Bega. He owed us that one.

10 mins WTAF!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 3 with 2246 viewskensalriser

Another foul not given.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 with 2229 viewsMetallica_Hoop

This ref was doing fine then... wtf.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 with 2191 viewsMick_S

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 3 by FredManRave

Good save from Bega. He owed us that one.

10 mins WTAF!

Ref starting to melt

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 with 2147 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Colback being a clown again.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 with 2115 viewsQPunkR

Colback needs to concentrate on the fkn pitch not the fat northerners in the stands

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 3 with 2056 viewsStanisgod

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 3 by JimmyR

10 f’cking mins where did that come from?

THAT needs the manager to seriously ask why that time, whatever the result. Absolute joke of a ref yet again.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 3 with 1985 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:53 - Feb 3 by QPunkR

Colback needs to concentrate on the fkn pitch not the fat northerners in the stands

100%

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 3 with 1937 viewsMatch82

Well held Asmir.
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 3 with 1921 viewsqprxtc

Ten f ucking Poxy c unting t watting bolloxing ar£efaced minutes?

This ain’t Groundhog Day ref. Get the watch and shove it up yer rectum.

Added Time is a waste of time.

W@nkah!
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 1869 viewsMalintabuk

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 3 by BrianMcCarthy

100%

Bergo great hands he is such a frustrating keeper......
Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 1784 viewsQPunkR

Come on Rs, see this out

QPR - "shit but local"

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 3 with 1604 viewsconnell10

Alan Shearer spanking Chris Sutton in the shower - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 3 by QPunkR

Come on Rs, see this out

How long left ???

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024