Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 19:15 - Feb 17 with 6173 viewsqueensparker

As staying in Cardiff this weekend.

That tackle by Hayden in the first half was my moment of the season so far. A proper b-stard cruncher of a slide tackle, woke the away end and the whole side up, and we suddenly looked like a team again.

Take a bow son

And Chris Willock has returned from his 18 month holiday!

Fkin great away day that, loudest I’ve heard our fans in some time
[Post edited 17 Feb 19:20]
Just back on 19:25 - Feb 17 with 5481 viewsTacticalR

Still here waiting for the train.

Did anyone notice any problems with the seating? Where I was (on the left hand side of the Atyeo Stand) it was so packed people had to stand in the aisles.

Air hostess clique

Just back on 19:31 - Feb 17 with 5387 viewsnumptydumpty

A very wet long walk to Templemeads Station but very worth it.

Willock was the Willock of old today. Helped at the back and ran at their defence. Admittedly possibly could or should have scored twice but the link up play with himself and Chair looking great once more and added that Anderson adds a bit of nous.

Very positive.

Some of the interplay including Dykes also in second half was incredible.

Clarke Salter and Cook as a centre back combination is one GENERALLY you don't feel that concerned about. Clarke Salter would be at higher level if he had not had a very injury prone career.

The chants of "Small F*King Dickie" bit harsh on Mr Rob but 2500 rangers fans chanting whilst you are standing all alone sodden wet, can't say the boy would have enjoyed that one !!!

Hayden have to agree the touchline tackle was an incredible challenge. Mistimed and could have been a red but to have that with Field looking his best again and Colback performing with Hodge among others in reserve.

It's hard to link performances like this with the Stoke non event but then again Bristol City totally rolled over Southampton and then they play against us and deservedly lose.

Great away day atmosphere and we kind of knew this was a possibility and in the same way we have no idea what team is going to turn up at home to Rotherham and then away to Leicester.

Lose at home to Rotherham and win away at Leicester.

It's a Rangers way but there are possibilities.

Couple of these new players are adding depth and survival should be possible but we can always be one game away from the start of a slump.

The unpredictability is mad.

But if we don't beat Rotherham then I amongst many others will be considering the meaning of life and I don't think the answer is 42 !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Just back on 19:56 - Feb 17 with 5154 viewsconnell10

Just back on 19:31 - Feb 17 by numptydumpty

Willock was the Willock of old today. Helped at the back and ran at their defence. Admittedly possibly could or should have scored twice but the link up play with himself and Chair looking great once more and added that Anderson adds a bit of nous.

Very positive.

Clarke Salter and Cook as a centre back combination is one GENERALLY you don't feel that concerned about. Clarke Salter would be at higher level if he had not had a very injury prone career.

The chants of "Small F*King Dickie" bit harsh on Mr Rob but 2500 rangers fans chanting whilst you are standing all alone sodden wet, can't say the boy would have enjoyed that one !!!

Hayden have to agree the touchline tackle was an incredible challenge. Mistimed and could have been a red but to have that with Field looking his best again and Colback performing with Hodge among others in reserve.

It's hard to link performances like this with the Stoke non event but then again Bristol City totally rolled over Southampton and then they play against us and deservedly lose.

Great away day atmosphere and we kind of knew this was a possibility and in the same way we have no idea what team is going to turn up at home to Rotherham and then away to Leicester.

Couple of these new players are adding depth and survival should be possible but we can always be one game away from the start of a slump.

But if we don't beat Rotherham then I amongst many others will be considering the meaning of life and I don't think the answer is 42 !!!

I'm glad you were to witness it mate after the passing of your friend

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just back on 20:15 - Feb 17 with 4942 viewsnumptydumpty

Just back on 19:56 - Feb 17 by connell10

I'm glad you were to witness it mate after the passing of your friend

Thanks Connell

He was a new work colleague.

Didn't know him that well but was a shock all the same.

QPR did us proud today.

The only thing predictable about QPR is that they are unpredictable.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Just back on 20:41 - Feb 17 with 4734 viewswestberksr

the whole team turned up today but i think a special mention for Jimmy Dunne is required.

dropped back in and out of position, I thought he had a fantastic game and came to the fore in the second half both in defence and with some telling touches further up.

fair play to him
Just back on 20:42 - Feb 17 with 4715 viewswestberksr

Just back on 19:25 - Feb 17 by TacticalR

Did anyone notice any problems with the seating? Where I was (on the left hand side of the Atyeo Stand) it was so packed people had to stand in the aisles.

further to the left there was tons of space; presumably people ignoring the ticketing and standing in the middle. I had a row to myself (and I had showered)
Just back on 20:47 - Feb 17 with 4653 viewsdavman

Loads of space on the left of the stand.

Loads of fun all round!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Just back on 20:58 - Feb 17 with 4509 viewsHooping_Mad

Just back on 20:47 - Feb 17 by davman

Loads of space on the left of the stand.

Loads of fun all round!

Plenty of room in the Bristol stands after we scored too

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 21:39 - Feb 17 with 4205 viewsguitarzan

A great away day and fantastic performance. Me and my wife walked between the raindrops back to Temple Meads
Just back on 21:43 - Feb 17 with 4159 viewsHunterhoop

We will not concede many or lose many games with Hayden and Field in central midfield.

Ditto Steve “f*ck off out of my pub” Cook and JCS.

That quadrant keeps us up if it plays the bulk of the remaining games.
Just back on 21:58 - Feb 17 with 4014 viewsT_Block

Yes………………………………..Yes
Just back on 22:23 - Feb 17 with 3845 viewsBurnleyhoop

Just back on 20:41 - Feb 17 by westberksr

the whole team turned up today but i think a special mention for Jimmy Dunne is required.

dropped back in and out of position, I thought he had a fantastic game and came to the fore in the second half both in defence and with some telling touches further up.

fair play to him

“The whole team turned up today”

And that’s what I find so odd about this lot Not one turned up on against Stoke, and yet everyone (apart from Dykes for me) turns up today.

It’s either one or the other, typically you would expect some players to have good games and others to have an off day. That happens to all players. It’s normal.

We have yet another opportunity next week to get our noses above the line. Will we be all in, or all out? Anyone’s guess, but the time is nigh and we must not shit the bed this time.
Just back on 22:48 - Feb 17 with 3626 viewsParkRoyalR

Just back on 22:23 - Feb 17 by Burnleyhoop

And that’s what I find so odd about this lot Not one turned up on against Stoke, and yet everyone (apart from Dykes for me) turns up today.

It’s either one or the other, typically you would expect some players to have good games and others to have an off day. That happens to all players. It’s normal.

We have yet another opportunity next week to get our noses above the line. Will we be all in, or all out? Anyone’s guess, but the time is nigh and we must not shit the bed this time.

With Field disrupting and supported by Dunne + Dykes in defending set-pieces no surprise we didn't gift goals from corners as we did at Stoke + Norwich, no surprise at all.
Just back on 23:28 - Feb 17 with 3383 viewsBoston

Just back on 19:31 - Feb 17 by numptydumpty

Very positive.

Notice we're not racking up the injuries recently?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just back on 01:24 - Feb 18 with 3103 viewsbob566

Just back on 22:23 - Feb 17 by Burnleyhoop

It's the championship. Anyone can beat anyone
Just back on 03:15 - Feb 18 with 2960 viewsLoftgirl

Just back on 23:28 - Feb 17 by Boston

I can't believe JCS plays every week.
Just back on 04:46 - Feb 18 with 2853 viewsThe_Beast1976

Just back on 03:15 - Feb 18 by Loftgirl

I can't believe JCS plays every week.

Perhaps it suggests that he wasn't a fan of GA and his methods......or perhaps it really is just a coincidence of course......🤔
Just back on 09:25 - Feb 18 with 2463 viewsdm97

Just back on 23:28 - Feb 17 by Boston

Nobody’s mocking the new Head of Performance now…The availability of Cook and JCS really is a huge notch on their belt (want to say Ben Williams but can’t recall if that’s right)
Just back on 10:09 - Feb 18 with 2333 viewsdmm

Just back on 09:25 - Feb 18 by dm97

Nobody’s mocking the new Head of Performance now…The availability of Cook and JCS really is a huge notch on their belt (want to say Ben Williams but can’t recall if that’s right)

Yes, it's Ben Williams, director of performance. He does seem to be doing a great job but I hope that at the beginning of next season we don't have a repeat of the beginning of this season when the squad was only 80% fit.
Just back on 10:18 - Feb 18 with 2282 viewsToast_R

Check this guys Vlog. Knows his stuff but his team let him down, we've all been there.
Just back on 10:39 - Feb 18 with 2179 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Just back on 21:39 - Feb 17 by guitarzan

A great away day and fantastic performance. Me and my wife walked between the raindrops back to Temple Meads

That’s all the excuse I need to listen to the great Donald Fagan

Just back on 10:52 - Feb 18 with 2088 viewslondonscottish

Just back on 10:18 - Feb 18 by Toast_R

Check this guys Vlog. Knows his stuff but his team let him down, we've all been there.

Decent .

I had a look at one one the Bristol City message boards. They seem like a level-headed bunch. Acknowledged that Rangers have some quality players and were set up well and were hard working.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just back on 08:43 - Feb 19 with 1614 viewswestberksr

Just back on 10:52 - Feb 18 by londonscottish

Decent .

I had a look at one one the Bristol City message boards. They seem like a level-headed bunch. Acknowledged that Rangers have some quality players and were set up well and were hard working.

on another forum (non footy but with an EFL thread) another City fan commented that we were good value for the win. He had a similar attitude to us with the 'go from pumping Soton to losing to you' vibe. We all know that feeling!
Just back on 09:07 - Feb 19 with 1510 viewsdaveB

It was the usual thing of people wanting to stand at the back no matter where they had a ticket so you either had to stand in the aisle or find a different seat, we ended up going down the front which wasn't great but it's the only option when this happens

Hopefully one day you'll be able to pick where you want to sit at an away game as you can at home and that should make it a lot easier, Saturday was fine but when the away end is sold out like Southampton and Watford it's a right pain trying to find somewhere
Just back on 11:11 - Feb 19 with 1222 viewsTacticalR

Just back on 09:07 - Feb 19 by daveB

It was the usual thing of people wanting to stand at the back no matter where they had a ticket so you either had to stand in the aisle or find a different seat, we ended up going down the front which wasn't great but it's the only option when this happens

Hopefully one day you'll be able to pick where you want to sit at an away game as you can at home and that should make it a lot easier, Saturday was fine but when the away end is sold out like Southampton and Watford it's a right pain trying to find somewhere

I got there just before the game started, and the entrance I went in happened to be near my seat. From where I was I couldn't see that there was space elsewhere. All I could see was that the area where I was was packed, and next to me there were people in the aisle with the right tickets who couldn't take their seats (so ended up standing in the aisle throughout the game).

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024