Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Crozier 15:23 - Apr 12 with 2730 viewsdutch

Am I right in thinking that Adam Crozier, currently in the news for the post office scandal, insisted that we should have points deducted over the Alejandro Faurlin affair?
[Post edited 12 Apr 15:25]
Adam Crozier on 15:36 - Apr 12 with 2611 viewsMrSheen

My wife knew him when he worked for Saatchis in media buying in the 1990s. She said he had a less than spotless ethical reputation, was amazed when he turned up at the FA.
Adam Crozier on 15:47 - Apr 12 with 2558 viewsdaveB

he may well have done but he left the FA years before the Faurlin case. Think he had just joined ITV around that time
Adam Crozier on 16:01 - Apr 12 with 2468 viewsE15Hoop

Adam Crozier on 15:36 - Apr 12 by MrSheen

My wife knew him when he worked for Saatchis in media buying in the 1990s. She said he had a less than spotless ethical reputation, was amazed when he turned up at the FA.

Didn't he get the boot from there for falsifying orders or some such?
Perfect training for his current role, then, I guess
Adam Crozier on 16:05 - Apr 12 with 2445 viewsterryb

I'm not sure, but I think he was one of the "experts" that told The S** we should & would receive a points deduction & they believed him!

Why wouldn't they? After all, he was so perfect in his time as head of the FA!
Adam Crozier on 16:32 - Apr 12 with 2293 viewsMrSheen

Adam Crozier on 16:01 - Apr 12 by E15Hoop

Didn't he get the boot from there for falsifying orders or some such?
Perfect training for his current role, then, I guess

Not there, a previous employer, but it might have been that Saatchis thought they owed him a favour.

Clive would probably prefer I ran this by Nick de Marco first, but let’s say it was good preparation for running football.
Adam Crozier on 16:54 - Apr 12 with 2188 viewsNorthernr

It was Mark Palios for the points deduction. Basically wrote that Sun story about 15 points and definitely guilty for them.
Adam Crozier on 17:45 - Apr 12 with 2037 viewsdaveB

Adam Crozier on 16:54 - Apr 12 by Northernr

It was Mark Palios for the points deduction. Basically wrote that Sun story about 15 points and definitely guilty for them.

to be fair we were guilty, we have David Pleat to thank for getting away with that one
Adam Crozier on 17:47 - Apr 12 with 2019 viewsNorthernr

Adam Crozier on 17:45 - Apr 12 by daveB

to be fair we were guilty, we have David Pleat to thank for getting away with that one

Yup, but as said on The Four Year Plan, the FA leaking that to The Sun the week before basically meant they couldn't deduct us points because we'd have buried them in legals over the fact they'd apparently pre-determined the outcome of it and leaked that to a national newspaper.
Login to get fewer ads

Adam Crozier on 20:59 - Apr 12 with 1605 viewsNoDiddley

How do recognise a prostitute in Luton?
She’s the one with a pleat up her skirt.
Adam Crozier on 20:41 - Apr 25 with 952 viewsw7r

My old man had dealings with him when Crozier worked for The Daily Telegraph many years ago. He said he was an absolute cretin and an unpleasant one at that. Apparently he wasn’t popular with his colleagues, or his boss and they wanted shot of him but family connections to the Telegraph top brass prevented this.

So much for a meritocracy eh?

Bloke’s a waste of skin.
Adam Crozier on 22:08 - Apr 25 with 658 viewsMrSheen

Adam Crozier on 20:41 - Apr 25 by w7r

My old man had dealings with him when Crozier worked for The Daily Telegraph many years ago. He said he was an absolute cretin and an unpleasant one at that. Apparently he wasn’t popular with his colleagues, or his boss and they wanted shot of him but family connections to the Telegraph top brass prevented this.

So much for a meritocracy eh?

Bloke’s a waste of skin.

Oh they got rid of him, don’t doubt it.
Adam Crozier on 22:41 - Apr 26 with 270 viewsThe_Beast1976

I play golf with him. He's actually a lovely fella (certainly in that situation anyway)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024