Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" 19:43 - Jan 12 with 925 viewsBarsidepete

Promise to give Every regular poster a minimum of $25,000 if I win. A handful will get $100,000, you know who you are.

No one has been able to win the "Powerball" lately so the amount keeps climbing.

I purchased a $10 "quick pick" today -- apparently a random computer pick is more reliable than a person's favourite numbers ... Our 5 tickets are these -- dropped a tenner on 5 tickets for us boarders. I was like, what the hey.

03 26 27 29 38 .. bonus number 05
09 11 30 56 62 ... 07
13 18 20 33 50 ... 25
04 12 20 29 37 ... 20
01 34 55 57 64 ... 23

If I win, you lot are gonna have one helluva week ahead

1.5 billion. That is Not a typo. These really are our numbers, all you nutters.

Possibly the biggest Lottery prize in the history of Lotto.

The numbers will be drawn Wednesday evening.

If I win I will buy ColU from Mr Cowling for $20 million (I may even consider a buyout offer of $25-$30 million) and spend $20 M on the the most incredible transfer that our U's have ever seen ... We'll become the Monaco of the Football League.

Naturally, we will all have lifetime season tickets. We'll create a designated section for The U'sual'ers.

The richest club in the FL ever ! ... one can dream.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 12:17]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 10:53 - Jan 13 with 891 viewsthrillseeker

$1.5 billion is crazy money for a lotto

I see tourists on holiday can play subject to paying relevant tax but alas I cannot purchase a ticket online based outside the U S of A

Good luck Pete

If you win and purchase CUFC can I have role within the club, please
The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 11:47 - Jan 13 with 883 viewsMadeira163

Love it Pete
Here's hoping
Will you run the club from USA or move back ????
The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 11:59 - Jan 13 with 882 viewsBarsidepete

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 10:53 - Jan 13 by thrillseeker

$1.5 billion is crazy money for a lotto

I see tourists on holiday can play subject to paying relevant tax but alas I cannot purchase a ticket online based outside the U S of A

Good luck Pete

If you win and purchase CUFC can I have role within the club, please

Absolutely. We'll become a club owned by the supporters.

As I wrote above, the drawing is tonight. For some reason no one has won lately and even if 10 win today that's still $15 million each, less tax, a $10 million straight payout.

Numbers will be posted later. It happens at 11 p.m. ET (eastern time zone)/04:00 GMT Thursday.

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 12:29 - Jan 13 with 867 viewsBarsidepete

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 11:47 - Jan 13 by Madeira163

Love it Pete
Here's hoping
Will you run the club from USA or move back ????

I'm running nothing.

Per se.

I'm ok with KK right now. Plenty of time to turn that around.

Mr Cowling has made some very good decisions. It's too early in the season to press the panic button. The attendance is basically where you'd expect it to be.

I'm all good. I think all will turn out fine. Even if, godforbid, the U's are relegated, I cross my fingers that the Shrimp don't get promoted.

It's all fine. Comes with the territory as a U's fan.

... Yes, I'll move back... Annoying Colchester United

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a on 13:31 - Jan 13 with 859 viewsnoah4x4

Just spoke to Robbie Cowling. Away on business in New York.

.... He read your appraisal and....

.......has bought 27,000 Powerball tickets with our FA Cup prize money.....
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 15:29]
The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a on 17:35 - Jan 13 with 838 viewsBarsidepete

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a on 13:31 - Jan 13 by noah4x4

Just spoke to Robbie Cowling. Away on business in New York.

.... He read your appraisal and....

.......has bought 27,000 Powerball tickets with our FA Cup prize money.....
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 15:29]

Even presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said she bought a ticket. She says it will help fund her campaign

If only getting the first five numbers without the bonus number, it will be a nice windfall. $50-$100,000? ... In that case all, I'll give each of you is $1000 .. if it's $100 grand. I'm content with $60-$70,000 for myself.

Call it karma.

These are the numbers (above) ... I thot I'd do something stupid like get 5 numbers for us. Wouldn't that be insane if we won something?

Legally binding contract, $25,000-$100,000 each for the top 30 posters this past 30 days if I/we win the big one. Otherwise, 30% of the winnings distributed among the top 30. The 10 who posted most often will get $100,000 ... Daniel and MFB automatically get $100K.

But then you owe me $10 for the ticket
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 17:41]

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a on 18:27 - Jan 13 with 823 viewsnoah4x4

Ten years ago I decided never to waste a penny again on the UK Lottery; then got cajoled into wasting a £tenner on Saturday after a 14 x rollover. Wish you luck B'P'Pete. Never again for me (especially if you win!).

Statistically the worst investment on the planet. Even worse than premium bonds. According to the BBC you are four times more likely to be killed by an asteroid than win the Powerball Lottery.

But with the FTSE 100 below 6,000, hence now as low as in 1998, surely that's worth a punt? RBS say otherwise, but they will probably have short positions and are hoping we all panic and cash out. Indeed, as a bank they will welcome our deposits!
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 18:43]
The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 20:03 - Jan 13 with 804 viewsbwildered

Chances or winning was stated has being able to get the correct call on the toss of a coin 28 times in a row .

Note one of two winners of last weeks Camelot lottery have come forward winning 33m with a 1in 45m chance. How many people realized that Camelot add ten extra numbers from 1-49 to 1-59 before Christmas and previously have put a ceiling on winning tickets pay out, when too many have winning tickets purchased even on the lowest claims .

The other ticket still unclaimed, surely those who bought a ticket last weekend would have checked the numbers knowing what he record total was, so check your pockets .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 791 viewsBarsidepete

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 20:03 - Jan 13 by bwildered

Chances or winning was stated has being able to get the correct call on the toss of a coin 28 times in a row .

Note one of two winners of last weeks Camelot lottery have come forward winning 33m with a 1in 45m chance. How many people realized that Camelot add ten extra numbers from 1-49 to 1-59 before Christmas and previously have put a ceiling on winning tickets pay out, when too many have winning tickets purchased even on the lowest claims .

The other ticket still unclaimed, surely those who bought a ticket last weekend would have checked the numbers knowing what he record total was, so check your pockets .

Yar. Just saw that on the Beeb about the coin toss 28 times.

Be that as it may, I thought it would be fun for us all to participate.

Those are our 5 picks and if one hits, this is going to be one heck of a January for our top 30 posters. 10 get $100,000. Then we'll sort it after that. $25,000 minimum 11-30. Then probably $2500 for anyone who has posted anytime in the last 12 months, even one time.

Draw is at 22:59 Eastern/03:59 GMT.

What if we hit pay-dirt? There will be a Hollywood movie about us.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2016 23:16]

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 09:48 - Jan 14 with 774 viewsgerry_us

Do you need my bank account number Pete?
The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 11:15 - Jan 14 with 771 viewsnoah4x4

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 09:48 - Jan 14 by gerry_us

Nah Gerry....

It's far easier for BSPete to guess that
than win the Powerball Lottery.
The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 13:15 - Jan 14 with 761 viewsLeadbelly

Three tickets shared $1.6b. Nice work if you can get it.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 19:41 - Jan 14 with 740 viewsBarsidepete

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 09:48 - Jan 14 by gerry_us

Fraid not this time around, Gerry.

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 19:50 - Jan 14 with 737 viewsBarsidepete

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 13:15 - Jan 14 by Leadbelly

Three tickets shared $1.6b. Nice work if you can get it.

Apparently spread around the country. One winner in Florida, one in Tennessee and the third in California.

Next time the prize money gets a little ridiculous, I'll do this again for us. And no, it doesn't have to be $1.6B ...

Jackpots can be very impressive in their own right after just a handful of weeks of no winner.

The numbers were:

4, 8, 19, 27, 34 powerball bonus number 10

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 20:43 - Jan 14 with 729 viewsgerry_us

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 19:50 - Jan 14 by Barsidepete

Apparently spread around the country. One winner in Florida, one in Tennessee and the third in California.

Next time the prize money gets a little ridiculous, I'll do this again for us. And no, it doesn't have to be $1.6B ...

Jackpots can be very impressive in their own right after just a handful of weeks of no winner.

The numbers were:

4, 8, 19, 27, 34 powerball bonus number 10

You mean we didn't win?
I've already ordered the hospitality box for next season.
The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a on 23:27 - Jan 14 with 717 viewsBarsidepete

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 20:43 - Jan 14 by gerry_us

You mean we didn't win?
I've already ordered the hospitality box for next season.

No, we didn't win.

But what the heck. Every 2-4 weeks we have a $40-$50 million jackpot

I'll buy a random pick-5 for us here and there. And ten will get $100,000 and the next 20 around $25-$50,000.

Why the 'eck not. It's 10 bucks for five picks. ∑=P
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 23:30]

The Powerball lottery is up to 1.5 billion, with a "B" on 11:36 - Jan 15 with 693 viewsBarsidepete

There is something weird about being "asked" for money when you -- if you do win.

I already made it crystal clear, if I had won, the top 30 posters would have won $25,000-$100,000.

ESPN and TalkSport had this talking point. You 30 would have known -- "don't ask."

Panners and others offer £200 or so when I'm running out of dosh when I visit. My answer is always: "No worries." ...

Both radio/TV sites had presenters who said: "If you ask, no money."

I didn't post that I'll split it among us for no reason. Don't ask. If I win a big one, top 30. Simple as that.

Anyway.

Up the U's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024