Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. 18:50 - May 24 with 8912 viewsbosh67

http://deadspin.com/bbc-announcer-goes-bonkers-as-qpr-scores-90th-minute-wi-1581

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 18:56 - May 24 with 6641 viewsPommyhoop

Top fella..
Get that man a Cigar!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 19:01 - May 24 with 6615 viewsbarbicanranger

What a legend, must be a Qpr fan? - another bobby dazzler
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 19:06 - May 24 with 6566 viewsrsonist

Phil Parry is indeed an R. Top man!
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 19:07 - May 24 with 6553 viewsbarbicanranger

would you be leave it? NO!
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 19:08 - May 24 with 6544 viewsDylanP

Brilliant. I want to have that on loop projected up on m wall 24 hours a day for the entire summer!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 19:19 - May 24 with 6484 viewsessextaxiboy

Its Phil Parry of BBC London ..a massive Rrs fan . A Hillsboro it was " it bobbles into the path of Galleeeeeeennnnnnnnn.."
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 19:29 - May 24 with 6425 viewsDylanP

WOULD … YOU … BELIEVE … IT??? … NO! … UNBELIEVABLE!

What a man! Love it.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 19:31 - May 24 with 6419 viewsFDC

😁 Sat at Euston with a beer watching that over and over. "Would. You. Believe. It? No. Unbelievable". Cheers Phil!

Got my headphones in now, but on first viewing the "Zamora! " drew the attention of some crestfallen Derby supporters
Login to get fewer ads

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 19:34 - May 24 with 6387 viewsBklynRanger

Great to see that. I wonder how may times we'll all watch it, on average. I'll go for three hundred and eighty five.

Also good to be able to see the goal celebrations because I was running round the living room with the wife slung over my shoulder
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 20:15 - May 24 with 6224 viewsYorkRanger

Immense
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 20:16 - May 24 with 6223 viewsBeauRanger

Thought everyone knew Phil Parry was a QPR fan & excellent reporter..?
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. (n/t) on 20:17 - May 24 with 6203 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Brilliant
[Post edited 24 May 2014 20:17]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 20:26 - May 24 with 6149 viewsBlackCrowe

Utterly lovely.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:24 - May 24 with 5966 viewssunburyhoop

I just can't stop watching it. U R'SSSSS.

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:30 - May 24 with 5930 viewsGloucs_R

Who is our player, top left hand corner, who runs the opposite way to everyone else when we score? In his own little dream world, quite funny.

Poll: Are we staying up?

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:36 - May 24 with 5906 viewsFDC

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 20:26 - May 24 by BlackCrowe

Utterly lovely.

Yeah re goal celebrations I was in the arms of a sweaty stranger and had no idea That Zamora and Austin ran over to our block.

Speaking of which I realised I was sat directly in front of lfw's Neil si this afternoon (resplendent in face paint😉), identifiable because I think I've seen his photo on here at some point but mainly because of the calibre of his analysis during the game, and the use of terms I've rarely heard at a football match.☺
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:38 - May 24 with 5891 viewsPommyhoop

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:30 - May 24 by Gloucs_R

Who is our player, top left hand corner, who runs the opposite way to everyone else when we score? In his own little dream world, quite funny.

Is it Barton?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:39 - May 24 with 5890 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Excellent! Just watched it 4 times! Sounds how I imagine I sounded screaming in the ear if some poor stewards and medics who were the first people at hand after I bounced out of my seat literally jumping up and down with both legs at once like this dude
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:40 - May 24 with 5874 viewsGloucs_R

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:38 - May 24 by Pommyhoop

Is it Barton?

Don't know. Just love his reaction, straight over to the fans

Poll: Are we staying up?

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:43 - May 24 with 5850 viewsMonahoop

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 19:34 - May 24 by BklynRanger

Great to see that. I wonder how may times we'll all watch it, on average. I'll go for three hundred and eighty five.

Also good to be able to see the goal celebrations because I was running round the living room with the wife slung over my shoulder

Not seen this but I can appreciate his joy. I was beside myself when that ball went in. So unexpected after total Derby domination. I ran into the womens loo at the pub where I was watching the game, shouting Zamora's name to two bemused ladies coming out of there.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:48 - May 24 with 5800 viewsMaggsinho

That was Joey I think, he went haring off to run along in front of the fans behind the goal.
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:55 - May 24 with 5744 viewsQPR_Nippon

BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:24 - May 24 by sunburyhoop

I just can't stop watching it. U R'SSSSS.

Me neither, as passengers on 3 different London train carriages tonight will be able to testify!
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 21:56 - May 24 with 5739 viewsQPRNZ

How do I make this the ringtone on my phone?!! Then I will never mind anyone calling me!
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 22:14 - May 24 with 5655 viewsbarbicanranger

Think it's Barton - love that reaction to a goal - pure ecstasy and seeing the delirium in the stands - just amazing, incredible moments.
BBC commentator goes ballistic when we scored. on 22:25 - May 24 with 5603 viewsFDC

Ok at want point does this become unhealthy? I must have watched this 50 times now. It doesn't stop being good. It's like the perfect drug.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024