Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin price drop. 23:20 - Aug 8 with 6721 viewsTheBlob

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/charlie-austin-transfer-new

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Austin price drop. on 23:40 - Aug 8 with 4562 viewsGetMeRangers

The more interesting story was at the bottom of the page. between 5-10 million for FFP fine

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-set-settle-financial-fair-622099
Austin price drop. on 23:41 - Aug 8 with 4553 viewsDorse

Just pay up fcuktards.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Austin price drop. on 23:44 - Aug 8 with 4475 viewsJonDoeman

The Mirror is full of shit. . Hope that FFP one is true tho.

It Is What It Is !!

Austin price drop. on 23:53 - Aug 8 with 4415 viewsDorse

Call that news? THIS is news...

http://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/rachel-riley-responds-after-shes-left-red-fa

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Austin price drop. on 23:54 - Aug 8 with 4412 viewsbosh67

I don't think we will pay any FFP fine.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Austin price drop. on 23:57 - Aug 8 with 4398 viewsFredManRave

Austin price drop. on 23:53 - Aug 8 by Dorse

Call that news? THIS is news...

http://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/rachel-riley-responds-after-shes-left-red-fa

That mouth.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Austin price drop. on 23:59 - Aug 8 with 4343 viewsNorthernr

Austin price drop. on 23:54 - Aug 8 by bosh67

I don't think we will pay any FFP fine.

We'll pay a fine, it won't even be as much as we paid for Gladwin and Luongo.
Austin price drop. on 00:04 - Aug 9 with 4313 viewsSomersetHoops

It was stupid to try to pre-empt the cost in the first place. Its obvious nobody will pay 15 million and there are three factors that limit his value.

1 - his injury record
2 - he only has one year of contract left
3 - he has only played one season in the Premiership which ended in relegation

I know his plus points and he may be actually worth 15 million, but for those reasons nobody will pay it. I just think if we had been more realistic at the start he would have gone weeks ago and we would have his replacement partly integrated into the team by now instead of having to put up with the half-hearted performance he put in today.

If he doesn't go or we sell him for something like the 12 million Leicester offered it will make our negotiators look stupid. The original statement has the feel of TF about it.

Who's Next?

Login to get fewer ads

Austin price drop. on 06:59 - Aug 9 with 4005 viewsWeaverQPR

If the boot was on the other foot i wouldn't pay 15m, id say lets wait til jan and get him for 5m. He's not helped himself if he ain't match fit either
[Post edited 9 Aug 2015 7:25]

@WeavQPR

Austin price drop. on 07:44 - Aug 9 with 3912 viewsLblock

After his disgraceful showing yesterday in terms of fitness and attitude he's probably worth two bob and a conker to us

Poor decision by Benny to leave him on the pitch for so long as well

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Austin price drop. on 07:47 - Aug 9 with 3903 viewsJonDoeman

Austin price drop. on 06:59 - Aug 9 by WeaverQPR

If the boot was on the other foot i wouldn't pay 15m, id say lets wait til jan and get him for 5m. He's not helped himself if he ain't match fit either
[Post edited 9 Aug 2015 7:25]

15 is about right, but he'll go for less cos its us selling.

It Is What It Is !!

Austin price drop. on 08:01 - Aug 9 with 3860 viewsEltham_Ranger

Criticism of Austin is hugely unfair. He's a great striker and would score goals playing in any team in the premier league. In a world where Benteke is more than 30 million and Sterling nearly 50 then he's worth at least 15 million.

Any QPR fans criticising his character are wrong. He got us promoted, he did everything he could to keep us up, he scored a last minute winner with a dislocated shoulder. He has done everything he can for QPR.

We should all wish him well and thank him for what he's done for our club. Yesterday he just wasn't given the service.
Austin price drop. on 08:05 - Aug 9 with 3835 viewsWeaverQPR

You just know we won't get a replacement in, bet your mortgage on it.

@WeavQPR

Austin price drop. on 10:55 - Aug 9 with 3467 viewsPunteR

Talksport keep broad casting it.

Seems odd were not holding out till deadline day before announcing a price drop.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Austin price drop. on 10:58 - Aug 9 with 3454 viewsWeaverQPR

Austin price drop. on 10:55 - Aug 9 by PunteR

Talksport keep broad casting it.

Seems odd were not holding out till deadline day before announcing a price drop.

Deadline day is no good when you need the £££ to buy a replacement.

@WeavQPR

Austin price drop. on 11:07 - Aug 9 with 3428 viewsPunteR

Austin price drop. on 10:58 - Aug 9 by WeaverQPR

Deadline day is no good when you need the £££ to buy a replacement.

I thought we wanted to get maximum money for him otherwise we might as well sold him to Newcastle for 12mill.
I hope its not Austin panicking that he's not getting a move.

Austin price drop. on 11:09 - Aug 9 with 3422 viewsClive_Anderson

If we're going to sell him on the cheap then may as well keep him until January. Some mid size club will have an injury crisis up front whilst hovering around the relegation zone and we'd get close to £15m for him then.
Austin price drop. on 11:11 - Aug 9 with 3397 viewsWeaverQPR

Austin price drop. on 11:07 - Aug 9 by PunteR

I thought we wanted to get maximum money for him otherwise we might as well sold him to Newcastle for 12mill.

I understand we want to get top dollar but what good is holding out for an extra 2m if we can't spend it until January?

@WeavQPR

Austin price drop. on 11:12 - Aug 9 with 3395 viewsElHoop

He enjoys a few pints, he got married, he's a big lump, he takes a few games to get fit, he cares. It's not his fault we went down and it wasn't his fault yesterday.
Austin price drop. on 11:16 - Aug 9 with 3378 viewsScubaHoop

Austin price drop. on 08:01 - Aug 9 by Eltham_Ranger

Criticism of Austin is hugely unfair. He's a great striker and would score goals playing in any team in the premier league. In a world where Benteke is more than 30 million and Sterling nearly 50 then he's worth at least 15 million.

Any QPR fans criticising his character are wrong. He got us promoted, he did everything he could to keep us up, he scored a last minute winner with a dislocated shoulder. He has done everything he can for QPR.

We should all wish him well and thank him for what he's done for our club. Yesterday he just wasn't given the service.

100% correct.
Austin price drop. on 13:06 - Aug 9 with 3206 viewskensalriser

I'm not in the piling on Austin camp, but how exactly is getting married an excuse not be fit?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Austin price drop. on 13:09 - Aug 9 with 3190 viewsdaveB

Austin price drop. on 07:44 - Aug 9 by Lblock

After his disgraceful showing yesterday in terms of fitness and attitude he's probably worth two bob and a conker to us

Poor decision by Benny to leave him on the pitch for so long as well

His attitude was fine yesterday, he worked hard for the team and was knackered after about 50 minutes, being injured during pre season has cost him. Was worth leaving him on as he can nick a goal but didn't take long for fans to turn on him and boo him off. Wonderful support as ever
Austin price drop. on 13:10 - Aug 9 with 3186 viewsdaveB

Austin price drop. on 11:07 - Aug 9 by PunteR

Newcastle haven't bid a penny so haven't had a bid to accept. Mirror have claimed several things about Austin this summer and none have been true so far so best to wait and see
Austin price drop. on 13:55 - Aug 9 with 3088 viewsPunteR

Austin price drop. on 13:10 - Aug 9 by daveB

Newcastle haven't bid a penny so haven't had a bid to accept. Mirror have claimed several things about Austin this summer and none have been true so far so best to wait and see

I thought they had. My mistake.
It just seems odd why they're dropping the price according to news reports.
Clearly he's on a few clubs radar.

Austin price drop. on 14:14 - Aug 9 with 3013 viewsRanger78

Austin price drop. on 08:01 - Aug 9 by Eltham_Ranger

Bang on.

I'm staggered by the criticism. I can't believe he was booed yesterday
[Post edited 9 Aug 2015 14:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024