Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City fans sending complaints about Saints 16:14 - Jan 23 with 4577 viewsBicester_North

Reporting our stewards for manhandling the dickheads who ran on at the end.

If you run on the pitch you’ve got to expect getting roughed up by either coppers or stewards, who knows if it’s some lunatic with a weapon or not.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:50 - Jan 26 with 564 viewsSalisburySaint

Man City fans sending complaints about Saints on 21:08 - Jan 25 by darthvader

And they use any excuse to abuse and punch the stewards and police ,some of them are lady police/stewards

Look for the twät with the silver hair ..

Many of the City Fans have gone well down in my estimation following events at the weekend, not only for these incidents, but their general attitude

I used to admire the hardcore who stuck with them in Championship and League One, but many of their fans, even those in their 50's & 60's are now thinking they are self entitled to win every game, unlike on train back form the away game where the many City fans i met on train back were complimentary about our performance.

Loads of their fans on social media are questioning why we celebrated like we won the cup, forgetting that our whole team cost roughly the same as one of their players, and that against the odds we took for the second time this season a point off them, when they've only dropped points in 5 league games and had won the previous 12 games on the trot. They also criticised us for being so defensive as if we should let them walk though and score at will as they are such a good team.

yes we might have had a bit of luck with VAR, but so did they when we played at Etihad and more recently in games versus Newcastle and Arsenal

For Saints we don't expect to win every game, so any point or win we do get is righty celebrated especially when its against the team who are one of the best in the world
[Post edited 26 Jan 2022 10:03]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024