Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As per normal 19:07 - Aug 31 with 1595 viewsBerber

Ticketing FUBAR.

Just looking to buy extra tickets for the Brentford game. Select Block 35, Kingsland, correct. Click on a seat in RowY, it displays as Itchen Outer seat 265. The administration is a disgrace. Wait until tomorrow and call the ticket office, how very 1990s.
As per normal on 21:00 - Aug 31 with 1498 viewsPatfromPoole

It is an industry that can and does treat its customers however they feel like it. It is appalling.

Not sure if this is on the Delgado / yogurt / expiry date scale. Will have to wait and see…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

As per normal on 05:28 - Sep 1 with 1399 viewsBerber

As per normal on 21:00 - Aug 31 by PatfromPoole

It is an industry that can and does treat its customers however they feel like it. It is appalling.

Not sure if this is on the Delgado / yogurt / expiry date scale. Will have to wait and see…..

At least the yoghurt scandal meant that you could throw it away before putting it in the fridge, and anyway, I don’t eat yoghurt. But at my age, it is not by any means certain I will remember to call the ticket office. Is this Klopp’s fault or a referring bias debacle I wonder?

Anyhow, I got some nice woolen long sleeved vests instead to help with energy saving, I’m not going to be catching that hypothermia.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 5:32]
As per normal on 06:08 - Sep 1 with 1383 viewsPatfromPoole

As per normal on 05:28 - Sep 1 by Berber

At least the yoghurt scandal meant that you could throw it away before putting it in the fridge, and anyway, I don’t eat yoghurt. But at my age, it is not by any means certain I will remember to call the ticket office. Is this Klopp’s fault or a referring bias debacle I wonder?

Anyhow, I got some nice woolen long sleeved vests instead to help with energy saving, I’m not going to be catching that hypothermia.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 5:32]

The yoghurt reference was alluding to a remark I made earlier this week about my fury at the club’s social media department glorifying the use of pyrotechnics by United fans, with Steele having cited this as a reason for the partial closure of Blocks 1 and 2.

This was dismissively swatted aside by an esteemed member of this message board, with an utterly bewildering trolling reference to Strachan’s yoghurt quote.

It has regardless been stored for future reference.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

As per normal on 11:45 - Sep 1 with 1288 viewsdarthvader

As per normal on 06:08 - Sep 1 by PatfromPoole

The yoghurt reference was alluding to a remark I made earlier this week about my fury at the club’s social media department glorifying the use of pyrotechnics by United fans, with Steele having cited this as a reason for the partial closure of Blocks 1 and 2.

This was dismissively swatted aside by an esteemed member of this message board, with an utterly bewildering trolling reference to Strachan’s yoghurt quote.

I must of missed the yoghurt quote, what did he say and when did he say it?

keep the faith coyr

As per normal on 11:52 - Sep 1 with 1282 viewssaints__fan__73

As per normal on 06:08 - Sep 1 by PatfromPoole

The yogurt?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 11:52]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024