Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the F? 16:27 - Mar 25 with 1774 viewsBerber

After the Brentford game, I returned home despondent, but after a day or two, and the subsequent Spurs game felt life was getting better. But then, on Monday night, I was hit with fever, nightmares and extreme muscle pain all over. The Ague I think they used to call it. Yep, after 3 years, I had finally succumbed to Covid19.

On another forum, not footy related, I very nearly referred to it as C. But then I remembered that the Big C was something altogether a lot nastier. Maybe covid should be little c. That got me thinking about Conservative and conservative.

Then I remembered, the C-word is a completely different word altogether, now that it has sprung into media usage. As it happened, Boris was up before the Parliamentary Privelidges Committee on Wednesday. Being laid low with c, I took the opportunity to watch the event in which the C was centre stage. And C he surely is, as well as Conservative. The intervening vote on the Windsor Plan has hopefully put paid to the ERG, (a complete bunch of Cs), for good.

And what of the Conservative Matt Hancock and the revelations he blithely gave away. Do I consider him a C? Is he big and influential enough to be a C? Or even a lesser c? Whilst I know the two words refer to the same thing, I think Tw@t is all he deserves for posterity.

All this put me in mind of a startling revelation about Cs made by a friend when we were forced to study Shakespear’s Twelfth Night when we were 15 years old.

“By my life, this is my lady's hand: these be her very C's,
her U's, and her T's; and thus makes she her great P's.”

C U ‘n T Haha, suddenly it became much more interesting. It’s a pity that his filthy innuendos are not taught as part of the curriculum. You can probably tell, I am bored to distraction, drugged up with legal remedies, and not wanting to share my medical blemish with others, much like the Clap, oh no another C.
What the F? on 16:49 - Mar 25 with 1744 viewskernow

Exactly what kind of medication are you on?
Is it readily available?
What the F? on 18:15 - Mar 25 with 1681 viewsBerber

What the F? on 16:49 - Mar 25 by kernow

Exactly what kind of medication are you on?
Is it readily available?

Flu medication, even within the recommended doses affect me oddly after a day. But I am pretty sure, at every Southampton home game, there are thousands more in a weirder frame of mind.
What the F? on 18:57 - Mar 25 with 1653 viewskernow

I hope you get well soon. 😇
What the F? on 09:51 - Mar 26 with 1487 viewsJellybaby

I have some ivermectin you can have!

Get well soon.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

What the F? on 11:49 - Mar 26 with 1434 viewsBerber

What the F? on 09:51 - Mar 26 by Jellybaby

I have some ivermectin you can have!

Get well soon.

😂 luckily, the booster jab has fended off the worst. It’s the meds that are doing for me.😂
What the F? on 11:52 - Mar 26 with 1434 viewsdwayne_dibley

Berber I feel your pain.

After the Boxing Day game I caught covid for the third time, probably on the bus home stuck forever in the Avenue trying to get past the superwide cycle lanes.

That then turned into shingles which was really painful.

And my wife wonders why I pefer to pay to get the train to go to games.

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

What the F? on 11:53 - Mar 26 with 1431 viewsBerber

What the F? on 18:57 - Mar 25 by kernow

I hope you get well soon. 😇

Much better today thanks, still hard to eat with no taste, but at least it kick started a much needed weight shift.
What the F? on 23:42 - Mar 26 with 1324 viewsMattFinish

I think you’ll find we sacked the little C and replaced him with Selles
Login to get fewer ads

What the F? (n/t) on 08:24 - Mar 27 with 1270 viewsdwayne_dibley

What the F? on 23:42 - Mar 26 by MattFinish

[Post edited 27 Mar 2023 8:24]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

What the F? on 10:33 - Mar 27 with 1230 viewsBerber

What the F? on 23:42 - Mar 26 by MattFinish

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024