Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! 18:00 - May 11 with 1874 viewsSFC_Referee

You really just can’t say anything in todays world without upsetting someone. As yeah racism, sexism, homophobia, referee abuse etc… does all need to change and stop, 100%, but simply saying “footballs a man game” in reference to a man’s game between Chelsea and spurs and getting hammered for it, is just ridiculous!

As what’s next, you can’t call someone their gender anymore? You can’t say sir or mam? You can’t ask anyone where their ethnics are from? You never know, maybe even one day you can’t even ask a ref a question anymore, which even I would thinks a step too far. As yeah in the past these things were appalling, and did need sorting, but the levels that some are taking this to is just absurd.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22303255/souness-sacked-sky-clumsy-comment-claims

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 19:26 - May 11 with 1771 viewsRon11

Are the senior management at Sky all 'terribly white?'
Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 11:35 - May 12 with 1542 viewshedgeend61

You ain't gonna believe this one,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-12073593/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-calli

Nottingham Monday the young lad throwing the balls back(ballboy), is now a ballkid according to his tracksuit, when did that caper start?
Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 12:38 - May 12 with 1505 viewsdwayne_dibley

Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 11:35 - May 12 by hedgeend61

You ain't gonna believe this one,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-12073593/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-calli

Nottingham Monday the young lad throwing the balls back(ballboy), is now a ballkid according to his tracksuit, when did that caper start?

is a "kid" not a young goat.

Or is it wrong to assume people are actually human or wish to be identified as such.

Always wanted to identify as a penguin, wrapper and all

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 16:19 - May 12 with 1429 viewsRon11

Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 12:38 - May 12 by dwayne_dibley

is a "kid" not a young goat.

Or is it wrong to assume people are actually human or wish to be identified as such.

Always wanted to identify as a penguin, wrapper and all

We used to call nuns penguins...
Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 16:54 - May 12 with 1409 viewsPaleRider

Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 16:19 - May 12 by Ron11

We used to call nuns penguins...

I just don't think nuns taste so good!
Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 22:19 - May 12 with 1299 viewsdwayne_dibley

Just can’t say anything in todays world anymore! on 16:54 - May 12 by PaleRider

I just don't think nuns taste so good!

that's a habit worth breaking

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024