Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boycott the Liverpool game 09:16 - May 14 with 1754 viewssaintwizzler

Vote with your feet.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Boycott the Liverpool game on 09:17 - May 14 with 1746 viewsPatfromPoole

What about the Lap of Depreciation, bae?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Boycott the Liverpool game on 09:25 - May 14 with 1717 viewssaintwizzler

Boycott the Liverpool game on 09:17 - May 14 by PatfromPoole

What about the Lap of Depreciation, bae?

There will still be idiots applauding the kuntz.
Why the fûck would you give any of the arseholes your time?
It’ll be full of Liverpool ‘fans’ anyway.

Got to the pub with your friends and/or family and get smashed instead.
Bank holiday the next day.

Fummin hun

Boycott the Liverpool game on 09:52 - May 14 with 1643 viewsdwayne_dibley

Didn't Boycott beat up his girlfriend?

I will attend the scouse wake if only to stop a plastic fan crapping on my uncomfortable plastic toilet seat in the Kingsland.

It will be nice to wish those with whom I have shared highs and lows a well deserved summer break from the crap served up on the pitch.

It will also be the final funeral march from the Saints Brass which has become the highlight of the game.

Of course I will start the day with breakfast in O'Neills (soft drinks only as they put the cider price up Friday - Sunday). Then on to The Lion for copious amounts of Strongbow whilst discussing total bollux prior to a wander to SMS past the site of the long lost Aviary. Word is the Council sold the Aviary's occupants and guano to the Giddy to improve the food.

After a first half in which the team show total remorse and shame for the past season we will retire to the concourse for another round of ciders providing we can explain to the numpties behind the bar what cider is.

The highlight will be a visit to the foul smelling dungeon called the Gents to deposit said aforementioned cider prior to the glorious climax to the match.

Then the Final Whistle and a trek home leaving the team and plastic scouse peasants to wave two fingers at the much suffering Saints fans

If you do decide to vote with your feet please refrain from washing them for at least a week

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Boycott the Liverpool game on 10:13 - May 14 with 1605 viewssaintwizzler

Boycott the Liverpool game on 09:52 - May 14 by dwayne_dibley

Didn't Boycott beat up his girlfriend?

I will attend the scouse wake if only to stop a plastic fan crapping on my uncomfortable plastic toilet seat in the Kingsland.

It will be nice to wish those with whom I have shared highs and lows a well deserved summer break from the crap served up on the pitch.

It will also be the final funeral march from the Saints Brass which has become the highlight of the game.

Of course I will start the day with breakfast in O'Neills (soft drinks only as they put the cider price up Friday - Sunday). Then on to The Lion for copious amounts of Strongbow whilst discussing total bollux prior to a wander to SMS past the site of the long lost Aviary. Word is the Council sold the Aviary's occupants and guano to the Giddy to improve the food.

After a first half in which the team show total remorse and shame for the past season we will retire to the concourse for another round of ciders providing we can explain to the numpties behind the bar what cider is.

The highlight will be a visit to the foul smelling dungeon called the Gents to deposit said aforementioned cider prior to the glorious climax to the match.

Then the Final Whistle and a trek home leaving the team and plastic scouse peasants to wave two fingers at the much suffering Saints fans

If you do decide to vote with your feet please refrain from washing them for at least a week

Stay in The Lion with your mates.
You’ll have much more fun than being surrounded by Liverpool fans and watching us get hammered.

Boycott the Liverpool game on 10:39 - May 14 with 1554 viewsdwayne_dibley

Boycott the Liverpool game on 10:13 - May 14 by saintwizzler

Stay in The Lion with your mates.
You’ll have much more fun than being surrounded by Liverpool fans and watching us get hammered.

Oh, I shall happily attend and applaud for they are Saints and that is what the faithful will always do. There may be dark clouds overhead, but SMS will shelter us from the approaching storm with cider and toilets.

The two promotion seasons coming up through League 1 and the Championship were most enjoyable, particularly the away games. Just grateful to the club for trying to create that opportunity again
[Post edited 14 May 2023 10:43]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Boycott the Liverpool game on 15:53 - May 14 with 1319 viewssledger

everyone should put there ticket on the exchange,let the players play in front of a ground full of bin dippers and use the money saved for something enjoyable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024