Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bernie Ecclestone 09:59 - Oct 12 with 3366 viewsenfieldargh

THe Poison Dwarf has been found guilty of Fraud. 480 odd Million!!!!

Shame there are no spaces in UK prisons to stick him in...Rwanda?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Bernie Ecclestone on 10:04 - Oct 12 with 3315 viewsBluce_Ree

Plead guilty apparently.

C*nt either way though.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bernie Ecclestone on 14:08 - Oct 12 with 3057 viewsCamberleyR

17 months jail suspended for two years. Got to pay HMRC £653m!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67088503

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Bernie Ecclestone on 14:10 - Oct 12 with 3047 viewsTheChef

And to think up until now, he was squeaky clean!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bernie Ecclestone on 14:22 - Oct 12 with 3004 viewsRamseyR

Put him in prison until he has paid HMRC the money he owes.
Bet they never see a penny of it.
Bernie Ecclestone on 14:24 - Oct 12 with 2994 viewsJuzzie

Made his 'name' by block-booking all the hotels around each circuit because he knew the F1 calendar each year before it was published then sold on the bookings at highly inflated prices.

If that's not insider dealings I don't know what is.
Bernie Ecclestone on 14:27 - Oct 12 with 2987 viewsBluce_Ree

Go into the light you old c**t.

Bernie Ecclestone on 16:16 - Oct 12 with 2895 viewscolinallcars

The judge said he can go to prison for as long as he likes.
Bernie Ecclestone on 17:17 - Oct 12 with 2797 viewscollegeranger

I think he has pleaded guilty as he says "was fed up of paying huge bills for advice" ! That's the double whammy not only has he got an issue with undeclared tax - so called experts were fleecing him. He probably will write the cheque tonight - he won't be destitute!

His indiscretion on tax is loose change down the sofa compared to this news today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67085704
Login to get fewer ads

Bernie Ecclestone on 18:09 - Oct 12 with 2713 viewsHooping_Mad

So he's been fined approximately 12 QPRs.

Maybe the taxman can buy us !

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Bernie Ecclestone on 19:57 - Oct 12 with 2552 viewsloftboy

He should have put it into us when he was the owner, should have been written off as a tax loss!
Imagine Harry being let loose with it?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 21:40]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bernie Ecclestone on 20:10 - Oct 12 with 2530 viewsnumptydumpty

Bernie Ecclestone on 19:57 - Oct 12 by loftboy

He should have put it into us when he was the owner, should have been written off as a tax loss!
Imagine Harry being let loose with it?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 21:40]

I know a man who in his confused desperation over severe debts, him and his partner defrauded her employer out of £19 000 over around ten months.

They were both tried and both got nearly three years custodial sentences which obviously as they had an eight year old, as well, massively impacted their lives.

Both inside for over 18 months and kid put into care.

Clearly a crime and wrong and rightly punished. They both very regretful for their actions.

Ecclestone is a multi billionaire but £480 million is an obscene amount of money but his expensive lawyer gets him just a slap on the wrists, suspended sentence is effectively zero punishment.

He still has his yachts, his monte carlo hideaways and his extremely tall blondes, hanging off either arm.

BRITISH JUSTICE SYSTEM AT ITS VERY VERY WORST !!!

To be honest, this really makes me angry. It's an utter joke.

HOW CAN THIS BE RIGHT !!!!!!

[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 20:17]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Bernie Ecclestone on 22:00 - Oct 12 with 2398 viewsBucksRanger

I know worse.
Family member got five and a half years for a crime he didn't commit.
He does know who did it however - found out at later date.
Drugged up so heavily by prison doctor on day of trial that he has no recollection of the trial.
Only evidence against him a footprint from a trainer the police took into evidence 2 days earlier.

The police are not your friends.
Bernie Ecclestone on 09:09 - Oct 13 with 2190 viewslightwaterhoop

Bernie Ecclestone on 20:10 - Oct 12 by numptydumpty

I know a man who in his confused desperation over severe debts, him and his partner defrauded her employer out of £19 000 over around ten months.

They were both tried and both got nearly three years custodial sentences which obviously as they had an eight year old, as well, massively impacted their lives.

Both inside for over 18 months and kid put into care.

Clearly a crime and wrong and rightly punished. They both very regretful for their actions.

Ecclestone is a multi billionaire but £480 million is an obscene amount of money but his expensive lawyer gets him just a slap on the wrists, suspended sentence is effectively zero punishment.

He still has his yachts, his monte carlo hideaways and his extremely tall blondes, hanging off either arm.

To be honest, this really makes me angry. It's an utter joke.

HOW CAN THIS BE RIGHT !!!!!!

[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 20:17]

Ecclestone didn't steal any money where as the chap you know did.Big difference in the eyes of the law.
Bernie Ecclestone on 09:18 - Oct 13 with 2178 viewsBluce_Ree

Key life tip. Never speak to the police without a lawyer.

They are trained in all sorts of interrogation techniques. They're like a hostage negotiator in reverse.

A woman I worked with had a son who was on a night out in Liverpool. Decent family, decent kid. Anyway, he got picked up by some cops in a van just looking to hassle someone. He was bundled in there, took a couple of slaps and was eventually dropped off in some shitty part of town where they smashed his mobile so he couldn't call for help.

The main offender ended up, a few years later, charged with some sort of corruption. Stole some money from a drugs bust.

Bernie Ecclestone on 09:22 - Oct 13 with 2173 viewsCamberleyR

Bernie Ecclestone on 09:09 - Oct 13 by lightwaterhoop

Ecclestone didn't steal any money where as the chap you know did.Big difference in the eyes of the law.

"Ecclestone didn't steal any money"

That's a matter of opinion.

Ecclestone not declaring that money is money that could have been used by the exchequer for many different things at a time when the country is virtually on it's knees. Just pure greed, nothing else from a bloke who has billions.

Even if it was only an open prison he was sent to I would have sent the detestable c*nt down to set an example, 92 years of age or not.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Bernie Ecclestone on 09:43 - Oct 13 with 2135 viewsstowmarketrange

Bernie Ecclestone on 09:22 - Oct 13 by CamberleyR

"Ecclestone didn't steal any money"

That's a matter of opinion.

Ecclestone not declaring that money is money that could have been used by the exchequer for many different things at a time when the country is virtually on it's knees. Just pure greed, nothing else from a bloke who has billions.

Even if it was only an open prison he was sent to I would have sent the detestable c*nt down to set an example, 92 years of age or not.

Money talks loudly enough to avoid jail time if you’ve got enough of it.
Bernie Ecclestone on 09:55 - Oct 13 with 2100 viewsBluce_Ree

[n/m]

EDIT: fk it. I'm done ranting about this guy.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 9:55]

Bernie Ecclestone on 12:02 - Oct 13 with 1990 viewsnumptydumpty

Bernie Ecclestone on 09:55 - Oct 13 by Bluce_Ree

[n/m]

EDIT: fk it. I'm done ranting about this guy.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 9:55]

Remember Ecclestone in four year plan documentary, having a hissy fit, because players were provided with free bottled water and also it was available in hospitality too.

He reacted like someone had murdered his mother.

It's always the most wealthy that suffer from short arms, deep pockets syndrome.

But as to the poster that said the man I aware of stole his £19k from an employer and that Ecclestone by the law didn't steal his £480 million by law.

In reality he has ie the £480 million should have been in the exchequers control to use on policing, education, health, infrastructure and housing. So would suggest he absolutely HAS stolen the money. As said the law suggesting this is a lesser crime means there is no deterrent stopping these obscenely wealthy individuals, bending the rules !!

To me it is much the worse crime by numbers alone.

And suspended for two years, the bloke is 92 so he obviously not guaranteed to be around in that time either.

Total utter shyte of the highest order !!!!

You send one email though that someone reads the wrong way and the police investigate because they say they compelled to act, because a complaint has been reported, you will get them, attending mob handed...
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 22:54]

Bernie Ecclestone on 16:44 - Oct 13 with 1831 viewsNewBee

On the face of it, BE avoiding jail, when others have been sent down for less, seems incredibly unfair.

But I suspect HMRC said to themselves (and Ecclestone): If he goes to jail he will immediately launch all sorts of appeals etc, which will tie the system up in knots and at his age, he might easily die inside. And good luck to anyone trying to get back any money/taxes owed to them from his heirs, many of whom will be domiciled overseas, and just far enough removed from BE's business affairs to avoid being held accountable for them.

Whereas there may have been some out-of-court deal which means that BE will quietly pay up the missing £480m, in return for staying out of chokey and getting to die in the arms of his latest money-grabbing model/actress/whatever, in his own bed.

(Though the same old bastard possibly believes he's going to live for ever, like a lot of such vile individuals appear to do. Rupert Murdoch, anyone?)
Bernie Ecclestone on 04:55 - Oct 14 with 1644 viewsnumptydumpty

Ecclestone complained the court case could kill him.

Well don't embezzle £480 million then.

Fraud is fraud and just because you are old, is not a reason to not be tried and if proven to be unlawful then one has to face the consequences.

I believe he wasn't given a custodial sentence because of his age. Think it was more to do with being Bertie big Balls.

Should be in jail now
[Post edited 14 Oct 2023 4:57]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024