Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Salisbury 19:02 - Jan 28 with 790 viewssaint22

As if anyone needed any more proof that he shouldn’t be allowed to officiate or operate VAR for a long period of time while he is retrained
Some shocking decisions today, clueless, drop balls, yellow cards for one thing then big for the same offence, missing fouls for both sides, his linesman gave him no help either both were just as bad.
Truly awful
Michael Salisbury on 21:29 - Jan 28 with 651 viewscocklebreath

I didn’t know he was the ref but he was awful, a couple of blatant fouls on our players he just waved play on

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Michael Salisbury on 22:23 - Jan 28 with 593 viewssaint22

Michael Salisbury on 21:29 - Jan 28 by cocklebreath

I didn’t know he was the ref but he was awful, a couple of blatant fouls on our players he just waved play on

And on theirs too
He was just plain bad
Mucking about with throw ins, not booking players kicking the back away
The epitome of inconsistency and incompetence
Michael Salisbury on 00:12 - Jan 29 with 532 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah well even I can defend him today, as I also thought he was pretty poor.
As what made me laugh was how he let them off for two blatant incidents of delaying the restart of play where they kicked the balls away to stop any quick free kicks and take time off of the clock, yet then did book their lad when he simply played it against the bulletin board (just the same as most other players do irrelevant of time wasting tactics or such) but as it accidentally ended up nocking another ball onto the pitch, cautioned him for that one!
As really it should’ve been the vice versa to those as well as a fair few other decisions he made some interesting calls on

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024