Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play award for the Saints? Er I don’t think so… 22:40 - Feb 12 with 934 viewsdavidargyll

We are currently 3rd equal (on 73) with Ipswich for yellow cards so far this season, headed only by Stoke (74) and PNE (75). The best is - and I cannot quite believe this - Leeds!!! On 43.

Staying fit for the remainder of the season is imperative; but having a few players on the sidelines for other reasons won’t help.

And individually :Jan B 8, Ryan M 8, Shea Charles 5 + 1 Red, Flynn D 7, Will S 7 , have the most.
Fair play award for the Saints? Er I don’t think so… on 08:45 - Feb 13 with 768 viewsJellybaby

I don’t mind this stat, is there a worse accusation to any team than “they’re too nice”?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Fair play award for the Saints? Er I don’t think so… on 08:48 - Feb 13 with 765 viewsSalisburySaint

Fair play award for the Saints? Er I don’t think so… on 08:45 - Feb 13 by Jellybaby

I don’t mind this stat, is there a worse accusation to any team than “they’re too nice”?

Precisely we’ve been too nice for too long, let players walk past at times

Great now to see players taking one for the team frequently
Fair play award for the Saints? Er I don’t think so… on 09:25 - Feb 13 with 716 viewsNumber_58

"Clean Leeds" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Fair play award for the Saints? Er I don’t think so… on 10:26 - Feb 13 with 676 viewsAvior

Not really a surprise. Given the press and the high line are a major feature of our tactics then a lot of players are "taking one for the team" and committing bookable fouls to stop breakaways. Good point though because suspensions will definitely have an impact in last 10 games.
Fair play award for the Saints? Er I don’t think so… on 15:55 - Feb 13 with 497 viewssaint901

You have to hope that the game plan for playing the weaker teams will be to leave out those close to suspension.

Why risk say Bednarek tonight when Stephens should be enough?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024