Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell 23:55 - Feb 24 with 534 viewssaint22

Again we seem to have found a stubborn manger who thinks he is above all criticism and the only way is his way
Also another manager who thinks Jack Stephens is Beckenbauer or Kroos and that the team performs better when he is in it?!? Are you kidding?
Our defence has been this teams hamstring since VVD left and the two constants since then Janny and Stephens, no secret there
There was a period where KWP JAN THB AND BREE looked a solid 4 but Wussell chopped na changed it dropped Bree for Manning then bought Stephens back once fit again and sure enough we are now on a shocking run
There are no excuses Wussell is not picking our best team and without Downes too we look poor once again
No striker coming in the window hasn’t helped either plus our shocking conversion stats
Todays subs were idiotic at best, once again a reactive manager in our midst
[Post edited 24 Feb 23:56]
Russell on 10:05 - Feb 25 with 319 viewsMrangry25

I agree, you would have thought he would have learnt from the Swansea debacle where our illustrious Capt Chaos came on and single handed almost destroyed what was up until then a comfortable game. Our midfield is lightweight Snailbone is so ineffective just spends most of his time passing it backwards never wins a header or tackle and gets shrugged off the ball too easily. We seem to want to walk the ball in the net everytime we go forward we rarely shoot from outside the box and our corners and crosses are woeful, Edozey being the main perpetrator I lost count of the number of times he went past the defender only to scuff the ball along the floor to the Millwall defender. JB seems to have slipped back to his old self which I still think is down to him having Captain Chaos alongside him.

All in all it is disappointing, but there are enough games left we just have to get back on the horse. COYR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024