Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Subs 07:56 - Feb 29 with 908 viewssaint22

Once again Wussell got it all wrong
It’s like he is managing the under 11s and feels like he has to give players a game
Took off our most effective player's
Left Charles on and added Smallbone to the mix meaning our midfield was weaker and had two players who give the ball away with every pass
Lost all impetus
Boy do we need a striker
Subs on 08:15 - Feb 29 with 874 viewssaintmark1976

He’s been doing some early spring cleaning in his office and has found Ralph’s book entitled “ How to loose football matches by ridiculous substitutions” tucked away in the back of a draw.
Subs on 08:43 - Feb 29 with 817 viewscocklebreath

Nothing wrong with keeping Charles on but to keep Mara on and put him on the wing was criminal when you’ve got proper wingers on the bench or just taken off our most dangerous wingers.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Subs on 08:59 - Feb 29 with 785 viewssaint22

Subs on 08:43 - Feb 29 by cocklebreath

Nothing wrong with keeping Charles on but to keep Mara on and put him on the wing was criminal when you’ve got proper wingers on the bench or just taken off our most dangerous wingers.

Charles gave the ball away 9 times out of 10 and is far too weak
If Downes Aribo and even Rothwell next to him he is ok but adding weak Smallbone was a catastrophe
Subs on 09:19 - Feb 29 with 764 viewsNumber_58

Subs on 08:59 - Feb 29 by saint22

Charles gave the ball away 9 times out of 10 and is far too weak
If Downes Aribo and even Rothwell next to him he is ok but adding weak Smallbone was a catastrophe

What game were you watching? Charles did really well, he certainly never gave the ball away '9 times of of 10' like your ridiculous quote. He never hides away and shows maturity well beyond his years. If he'd been playing against Hull and Millwall I think the outcomes might have been different. As for Smallbone, he made one mistake last night, and suddenly he's a 'catastrophe'. You need to stop moaning and chill out a bit.
Subs on 11:45 - Feb 29 with 652 viewssaint22

Subs on 09:19 - Feb 29 by Number_58

What game were you watching? Charles did really well, he certainly never gave the ball away '9 times of of 10' like your ridiculous quote. He never hides away and shows maturity well beyond his years. If he'd been playing against Hull and Millwall I think the outcomes might have been different. As for Smallbone, he made one mistake last night, and suddenly he's a 'catastrophe'. You need to stop moaning and chill out a bit.

You need to rewatch that game pal
Subs on 15:35 - Feb 29 with 518 viewsNumber_58

Subs on 11:45 - Feb 29 by saint22

You need to rewatch that game pal

Show me some stats to back up your "gave the ball away 9 times out of 10" claim.
Subs on 16:00 - Feb 29 with 499 viewsSonicBoom

This was posted on twitter after the game re Charles....

Passes Completed: 52/59
Chances Created: 2
Successful Dribbles: 2/3
Passes Into Final Third: 4
Accurate Crosses: 1/1
Tackles Won: 4/5
Goal Line Clearances: 1
Blocks: 4
Recoveries: 5
Duels Won: 67%
Subs on 16:30 - Feb 29 with 465 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Subs on 16:00 - Feb 29 by SonicBoom

This was posted on twitter after the game re Charles....

Passes Completed: 52/59
Chances Created: 2
Successful Dribbles: 2/3
Passes Into Final Third: 4
Accurate Crosses: 1/1
Tackles Won: 4/5
Goal Line Clearances: 1
Blocks: 4
Recoveries: 5
Duels Won: 67%

Convincing stats win for Number_58 then!
In rugby terms, I’d say a 58-22 victory 😀
[Post edited 29 Feb 16:32]
Login to get fewer ads

Subs on 18:18 - Feb 29 with 394 viewsNumber_58

Subs on 16:30 - Feb 29 by InTimeAddedOn

Convincing stats win for Number_58 then!
In rugby terms, I’d say a 58-22 victory 😀
[Post edited 29 Feb 16:32]

Very good! I did see those stats. I think as fans we all get the occasional downer on a player and sometimes we only see that bad things they do and ignore the good, but to make the ridiculous claim that a player gave the ball away 9 times out of 10 really can't go unchallenged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024