Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whitechapel (TV Series) 13:14 - Feb 28 with 4988 viewsWarfieldHoop

Anyone watching it? It comes highly recommended from me.
Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:18 - Feb 28 with 3919 viewskingo

Agreed, very good. I was even sad enough to check out the Lon Chaney film and it did exist and there are elements of truth about the history of the film (not quite as they said though).

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:25 - Feb 28 with 3908 viewsloftboy

Thought it was excellent,quite spooky aswell, thougth it was brilliant the bloke who had his mouth sewn up and dressed in the mask, didnt see that coming.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:48 - Feb 28 with 3882 viewsHollowayRanger

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:25 - Feb 28 by loftboy

Thought it was excellent,quite spooky aswell, thougth it was brilliant the bloke who had his mouth sewn up and dressed in the mask, didnt see that coming.

i did!

thought i guessd superglue

almost as easy to see coming as that final hussle certainty they werent dead and as soon as the original girl appered i knew the bloke would be the hitman

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:50 - Feb 28 with 3879 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Watched it since the first series. Loved it then and now.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:51 - Feb 28 with 3876 viewsTheBlob

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:48 - Feb 28 by HollowayRanger

i did!

thought i guessd superglue

almost as easy to see coming as that final hussle certainty they werent dead and as soon as the original girl appered i knew the bloke would be the hitman

Taken out of context that could be a very surreal post.

Try to imagine it's an episode of Strictly Come Dancing.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:55 - Feb 28 with 3860 viewswestolian

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:50 - Feb 28 by Metallica_Hoop

Watched it since the first series. Loved it then and now.

I get in late on a Monday and the wife has to wait until i get in to put Whitechapel on.

Half-way through, i had to move from my favourite chair next to the window onto the sofa (to comfort her) **cough**

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:57 - Feb 28 with 3854 viewsWarfieldHoop

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:25 - Feb 28 by loftboy

I thought the guy behind the mask was going to be the escaped loony set up by the real loony behind the attacks, so I was wrong!

Kingo, I did the same thing. There's a link to that film on wikipedia. I'm not sure what would drive you more insane though, watching the film or watching QPR?

The first series was definately the best imo only it had a poor ending. I like how they've changed it in this series though. Better than the second series.
Whitechapel (TV Series) on 14:00 - Feb 28 with 3849 viewsWrittler

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:57 - Feb 28 by WarfieldHoop

I thought the guy behind the mask was going to be the escaped loony set up by the real loony behind the attacks, so I was wrong!

Kingo, I did the same thing. There's a link to that film on wikipedia. I'm not sure what would drive you more insane though, watching the film or watching QPR?

The first series was definately the best imo only it had a poor ending. I like how they've changed it in this series though. Better than the second series.

Series 1 defo better. This seried Part 1's have had a great build up only for damp squib endings... Hopefully next week will prove me wrong!
Login to get fewer ads

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 14:00 - Feb 28 with 3849 viewsWarfieldHoop

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 13:55 - Feb 28 by westolian

I get in late on a Monday and the wife has to wait until i get in to put Whitechapel on.

Half-way through, i had to move from my favourite chair next to the window onto the sofa (to comfort her) **cough**

To be honest Westy, I get a bit suspicious when I look in to mirrors and hear noises behind the wall now.

You might need to come and comfort me
Whitechapel (TV Series) on 14:03 - Feb 28 with 3843 viewskingo

I think that the counsellor (second attack) is involved in one way or another. She was very interested that there was a witness.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 14:06 - Feb 28 with 3837 viewsJuzzie

I've started watching Homeland. Quite good but I have a feeling the conclusion will be a bit of a damp squib, like Lost.

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 14:33 - Feb 28 with 3820 viewswestolian

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 14:00 - Feb 28 by WarfieldHoop

To be honest Westy, I get a bit suspicious when I look in to mirrors and hear noises behind the wall now.

You might need to come and comfort me

I'll be round in 5 !

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 15:53 - Feb 28 with 3779 viewsHollowayRanger

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 14:06 - Feb 28 by Juzzie

I've started watching Homeland. Quite good but I have a feeling the conclusion will be a bit of a damp squib, like Lost.

yea i watch that as well pretty good so far

id guess he turns good right at the end

hope not i like surprise endings or shocks

always liked the death of tasha yar never saw that coming

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 15:59 - Feb 28 with 3775 viewsMetallica_Hoop

'Invasion' was awesome but didn't get recommissioned. A genuinely creepy sci-fi.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:02 - Feb 28 with 3768 viewshoopstilidie

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 14:03 - Feb 28 by kingo

I think that the counsellor (second attack) is involved in one way or another. She was very interested that there was a witness.

Thought the same, also the comment about how long you can hold your breath.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:04 - Feb 28 with 3766 viewsNorthernr

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 14:06 - Feb 28 by Juzzie

Yes in my new found singledom I've decided to give Homeland a go which I'm impressed with so far, and Friday Night Lights which has been fine but I fear may turn into One Tree Hill if it's not very careful.
Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 3746 viewshopphoops

still not got round to The Wire...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:34 - Feb 28 with 3745 viewsreal_loftus

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:32 - Feb 28 by hopphoops

still not got round to The Wire...

..almost as good as Boardwalk Empire

ATAF.

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:38 - Feb 28 with 3742 viewsJeff

Halfway through the final series of the wire. it's absolutely magnificent, everything everyone said it was and more.

quite what i will do when i finish it next week is beyond me, although i'm looking at Burn Notice, Homeland and Generation Kill as possibles next...

Can we not knock it?

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:51 - Feb 28 with 3733 viewswestolian

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:04 - Feb 28 by Northernr

Yes in my new found singledom I've decided to give Homeland a go which I'm impressed with so far, and Friday Night Lights which has been fine but I fear may turn into One Tree Hill if it's not very careful.

You keep banging on about being single

Let it go

She was well out of your league, surprised it took her so long to cut you loose !

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:52 - Feb 28 with 3729 viewsNorthernr

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:51 - Feb 28 by westolian

You keep banging on about being single

Let it go

She was well out of your league, surprised it took her so long to cut you loose !

Nice.
Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:58 - Feb 28 with 3719 viewsTGRRRSSS

It's ok but I'd say it's lost the intitial oomph it had in the past series.
Def worth a watch if you get the chance is UNderbelly on FX - based on the Melbourne Gangland murders in from mid 90s to 2004 it's based on a true story and is certainly worth a look - if you can take Harold Bishop's son (from Neighbours) as a big time gangster, but the freaky thing is he looks just like the real life guy he was portraying.
Whitechapel (TV Series) on 17:37 - Feb 28 with 3701 viewsscot1963

i'd read the maul and the pear tree (very interesting true story) so recognised the storyline straight away from an episode in this series (victims bludgeoned in the tailor's shop) - enjoy watching it but my problem with it is they seem to bring in these true crimes from the past which then have no relevance whatsoever to it
Whitechapel (TV Series) on 19:16 - Feb 28 with 3669 viewsthame_hoops

Whitechapel (TV Series) on 16:04 - Feb 28 by Northernr

Friday night lights is excellent although I gave up watching it at series 3. I'm on series 9 of one tree hill!
Whitechapel (TV Series) on 21:52 - Feb 28 with 3622 viewskomradkirk

yeah,watched all the whitechapel series,really enjoy it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024