Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP again. 17:04 - Dec 15 with 3103 viewsstuabd

Got a great reception when he came off. I thought he was solid throughout the game. Hope there's more to come. Good man!
SWP again. on 17:05 - Dec 15 with 1964 viewskropotkin41

Worked hard, deserved his applause.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

SWP again. on 17:06 - Dec 15 with 1953 viewsstuabd

SWP again. on 17:05 - Dec 15 by kropotkin41

Worked hard, deserved his applause.

Hopefully his confidence is coming back playing for Harry.
SWP again. on 17:07 - Dec 15 with 1930 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

We are QPR, we live in hope

It's got to be Yarg

SWP again. on 17:08 - Dec 15 with 1925 viewsklr

I'll no doubt get slagged off, but needs to be doing a lot more than "putting in a shift" for the money he's on.

Goals, Assists, that's playing well for an attacking player in the Premier League.

"putting in a shift" should be a given.
SWP again. on 17:10 - Dec 15 with 1897 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

SWP again. on 17:08 - Dec 15 by klr

I'll no doubt get slagged off, but needs to be doing a lot more than "putting in a shift" for the money he's on.

Goals, Assists, that's playing well for an attacking player in the Premier League.

"putting in a shift" should be a given.

Let's be honest, they're all on silly money. Shouldn't be a factor

It's got to be Yarg

SWP again. on 17:13 - Dec 15 with 1884 viewsklr

SWP again. on 17:10 - Dec 15 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Let's be honest, they're all on silly money. Shouldn't be a factor

It is if you are an attacking player on several million pounds a year that cant score goals & cant provide assists.

I'm on a hiding to nothing here, but today doesnt change a thing, not good enough.
SWP again. on 17:14 - Dec 15 with 1865 viewsstuabd

SWP again. on 17:13 - Dec 15 by klr

It is if you are an attacking player on several million pounds a year that cant score goals & cant provide assists.

I'm on a hiding to nothing here, but today doesnt change a thing, not good enough.

Got an assist last week at Wigan.
SWP again. on 17:14 - Dec 15 with 1857 viewsClive_Anderson

Fair play he looks a lot better since Harry came in.

I still don't rate him all that much though if I'm honest, loses the ball too often and doesn't create enough. But he no longer looks like a total liability every game so it's a big improvement.
Login to get fewer ads

SWP again. on 17:14 - Dec 15 with 1857 viewsTacticalR

The problem is not the money.

He put in a shift.

The only problem is that he can't play football.

Air hostess clique

SWP again. on 17:15 - Dec 15 with 1849 viewscorse

did ok last saturday and was good today. maybe there is still a player inside him.
SWP again. on 17:16 - Dec 15 with 1835 viewsWestonsuperR

Much better today in terms of performance and attitude but 1 performance in over a year doesn't change my opinion of him.

Think I heard a stat that after today he has played 50 Prem games without a goal, shocking for an attacking midfielder.
SWP again. on 17:16 - Dec 15 with 1834 viewsklr

SWP again. on 17:14 - Dec 15 by stuabd

Got an assist last week at Wigan.

That was a five yard diagonal pass, Diakite's cross to Mackie was an assist.

Anyway, that's all from me, we can nip this one in the bud not the time or the place, but not a good football player, it's not the summer school sports day, he's been a f*cking abomination of a football player for QPR, fact.
SWP again. on 17:17 - Dec 15 with 1830 viewsQPRDave

He had a good game, looked very lively especially 1st half
SWP again. on 17:19 - Dec 15 with 1813 viewsstuabd

The point is he's one of our players and possibly for the first time ever as a QPR player he got applauded off the pitch. He might put in a few more shockers but he might just build on this. I was pleased for him.
SWP again. on 17:21 - Dec 15 with 1793 viewsklr

SWP again. on 17:19 - Dec 15 by stuabd

The point is he's one of our players and possibly for the first time ever as a QPR player he got applauded off the pitch. He might put in a few more shockers but he might just build on this. I was pleased for him.

You would have been more pleased if we'd never signed him, trust me.
SWP again. on 17:22 - Dec 15 with 1779 viewsqprrunner

SWP again. on 17:17 - Dec 15 by QPRDave

He had a good game, looked very lively especially 1st half

If your slating SWP for merely "putting in a shift" then how does Mackie end up free of abuse every week?? Mackie was anonymous once again, apart from missing the sitter.
SWP again. on 17:23 - Dec 15 with 1772 viewsklr

SWP again. on 17:22 - Dec 15 by qprrunner

If your slating SWP for merely "putting in a shift" then how does Mackie end up free of abuse every week?? Mackie was anonymous once again, apart from missing the sitter.

Mackie is a proven Premiership goalscorer.
SWP again. on 17:28 - Dec 15 with 1740 viewsQPR1882

SWP played well today but i have one piece of advise for him...

WEAR LONGER STUDS
SWP again. on 17:37 - Dec 15 with 1701 viewscheeseydane

SWP again. on 17:23 - Dec 15 by klr

Mackie is a proven Premiership goalscorer.

Your arguments are getting weaker and weaker.

Why not just get behind the players, all of them, and stop trying to back up your assassination of SWP with embarrassing comments even though hes doing ok now.

Im not saying SWP is playing great, but hes doing alright, and adding alot to the chemistry of our play.

Every manager plays him.

Although i recognize you are the font of all knowledge,and you should be rightly commended for that, there may be a chance, just maybe a mini tiny chance that HR, MH, and NW know a little bit more about the situation than you.

They all could be wrong of course.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

SWP again. on 17:41 - Dec 15 with 1676 viewsQPR_ARG

He showed in a couple of actions that he's not good enough.

Read all my rants about him and you won't find me having a go at him for not working hard. That is not my problem with him.

I would have applauded too if I was at Loftus Road. He was leaving the pitch, after all.

So...to me...I'm happy to see he's growing in confidence a bit, but I'd be happier to see someone else take his place.
SWP again. on 17:50 - Dec 15 with 1644 viewsTacticalR

I haven't seen the replay, but...

A couple of times in the match didn't he do completely mental things like try and hook the ball out from the box and totally miscue? I mean it was just weirdly bad. On the positive side, nothing he did led to disaster.

Air hostess clique

SWP again. on 17:51 - Dec 15 with 1635 viewsGloucs_R

First time I've heard his song a long time

Poll: Are we staying up?

SWP again. on 18:05 - Dec 15 with 1592 viewsklr

SWP again. on 17:37 - Dec 15 by cheeseydane

Your arguments are getting weaker and weaker.

Why not just get behind the players, all of them, and stop trying to back up your assassination of SWP with embarrassing comments even though hes doing ok now.

Im not saying SWP is playing great, but hes doing alright, and adding alot to the chemistry of our play.

Every manager plays him.

Although i recognize you are the font of all knowledge,and you should be rightly commended for that, there may be a chance, just maybe a mini tiny chance that HR, MH, and NW know a little bit more about the situation than you.

They all could be wrong of course.

Absolute bol locks.

He's a f*cking awful player & you know it.

How many goals has he scored for us ?

When's the last time he put a ball on to one of our centre forwards head from a wide midfield position ?, that is his job on the football pitch after all.

Not good enough, he's just not competent at this level, he cant have a ( positive ) influence on a match at this level, he hasnt got the technical skills, "he put a shift in" "he worked hard" that's as good as it gets with him & its a long way away from being good enough.

I want to see Assists, Goals, that's his job on the football pitch.
SWP again. on 18:08 - Dec 15 with 1573 viewsCharlie1

Played well. Again

Sadly people slate for the sake of it

2:59 baby!

SWP again. on 18:09 - Dec 15 with 1565 viewsJamie

SWP again. on 18:05 - Dec 15 by klr

Absolute bol locks.

He's a f*cking awful player & you know it.

How many goals has he scored for us ?

When's the last time he put a ball on to one of our centre forwards head from a wide midfield position ?, that is his job on the football pitch after all.

Not good enough, he's just not competent at this level, he cant have a ( positive ) influence on a match at this level, he hasnt got the technical skills, "he put a shift in" "he worked hard" that's as good as it gets with him & its a long way away from being good enough.

I want to see Assists, Goals, that's his job on the football pitch.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024